Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (949050 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2014
where in finland are you?
ganasy:
Hello everyone. As I said before, have arrived Finland for my exchange semester. Can someone suggest to me places to catch fun? clubs, lounges, or partys. also which church possibly with nigerians. thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2014
Finland uas make their own decision of inference exam, all the school I contacted told me to wait till ending of this year b4 application start they are gonna post their exam venues, last year centra uas hilisinki conduct theirs in Cameron
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ganasy: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2014
sirkezman:
where in finland are you?
closest station to my place is Malminkartona. my campus is at Agricolankatu. (Helsinki)
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2014
kkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
timyoghurt:

inufele thank you, I have been a constant visitor to this thread and I received the study pack immediately I sent a blank email to the address you posted here so I thought it appropriate to aknowledge the help you just rendered . thanks and God bless you greatly.

you are most welcome, very nice of u.

And incidentally i was at British Council yesterday for my result, i scored 7.0 , this week is their customers week and they are giving out lovely goodies to visitors and i was able to get 1.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Inufele1:

And incidentally i was at British Council yesterday for my result, i scored 7.0 , this week is their customers week and they are giving out lovely goodies to visitors and i was able to get 1.
awesome, when did wrote yours,
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
bumitek02:
awesome, when did wrote yours,

i wrote on 27th. @ N.A.T.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Inufele1:

i wrote on 27th. @ N.A.T.
did you first check your result online before going to BC
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
bumitek02:
did you first check your result online before going to BC

No I did not. It's been out since friday and i could'nt check because i took my phone for repair. Saw the result for the first time yesterday.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Inufele Congrats dear and as for d package, no b to just tell us o, share with us too grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Inufele1:

No I did not. It's been out since friday and i could'nt check because i took my phone for repair. Saw the result for the first time yesterday.
what was your experience with the test, please share with us, mine is still under process
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
ok. i am nt in the helsinki province.. other people can answer you
ganasy:

closest station to my place is Malminkartona. my campus is at Agricolankatu. (Helsinki)
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by haychPee(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Inufele1:

Congrats to you bro...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Inufele1:

Goodwork bro...we are on.....make december reach fast fast o
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
WhyNa:
Inufele Congrats dear and as for d package, no b to just tell us o, share with us too grin

thanks a lot my sister, as for the package, i would gladly bring them over once u post ur location address here lol wink

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
bumitek02:
what was your experience with the test, please share with us, mine is still under process

Nothing out of the ordinary and what hav already been said about d test. I wish u best of luck as u await ur result, but simple advice though, take ur mind off the test until result release due date, or else its going to be the longest 2 weeks ever.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
adebasket97:

thanks a lot bro, much love to u, Whyna and everybody for being helpful and keeping d thread alive.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
haychPee:

Congrats to you bro...
thanks a lot my chief
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
adebasket97:

na so oo brotherly, uaf will b opening its funima acc by 1st of next month...@ all, does any body have a sample of how a preliminary research plan for masters thesis should look like?or better still, Will really appreciate if I can get a guide line on how 2 write it. Need 2 start gathering all docs peeps , no time...tanx

NB:@inufele congrats!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 1:17am On Oct 17, 2014
Inufele1:

congrat bro.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ganasy: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2014
thanks
sirkezman:
ok. i am nt in the helsinki province.. other people can answer you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
NOTE: We are required to send our Transcript from our School once to UAF "even if you're applying for more than one course'

someone asked me about this through email.

@bunmie and sirkezman hope am right o
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
adebasket97:
NOTE: We are required to send our Transcript from our School once to UAF "even if you're applying for more than one course'

tink u are rite man. abeg any idea on preliminary research thesis guideline?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
adebasket97:

yes i think i saw this among the FAQs on UAF website. But u have to write the registration numbers for all programs you are applying to through UAF at the bottom corner of the evelope u r sending the trauscript with. The reg. No. Will be produced after u complete online reg. for each program.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dthom14: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hey peeps out there , i just conclude my NYSC program , i had HND in Computer science , i did like any one with adequate information anout finland school and Application , what best option should i applied for , thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
billydragon:
tink u are rite man. abeg any idea on preliminary research thesis guideline?

na wetin i dy find since o. maybe we need to contact the department and ask about it. cos the course am applying for at uni of helsinki requires that also
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
Inufele1:

yes i think i saw this among the FAQs on UAF website. But u have to write the registration numbers for all programs you are applying to through UAF at the bottom corner of the evelope u r sending the trauscript with. The reg. No. Will be produced after u complete online reg. for each program.

i dont think we can do that with transcript, the school is sending it directly to them. you cant have access to it. though the school can still help to write the reg number on it.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
dthom14:
Hey peeps out there , i just conclude my NYSC program , i had HND in Computer science , i did like any one with adequate information anout finland school and Application , what best option should i applied for , thanks

i dont think you can apply for masters with that. only bachelor
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
i think u r wrong. i think u r expected to send transcripts for each course you are applying to. like i sent 3 transcripts because i applied to 3 courses. see this info i got on the FAQ

Please note that when applying, you must submit as many sets of officially certified educational documents as there are programmes you are applying to, i.e. a separate set of documents for each programme.

adebasket97:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
sirkezman:
i think u r wrong. i think u r expected to send transcripts for each course you are applying to. like i sent 3 transcripts because i applied to 3 courses. see this info i got on the FAQ

Please note that when applying, you must submit as many sets of officially certified educational documents as there are programmes you are applying to, i.e. a separate set of documents for each programme.

Did you send it by yourself or your school sent it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.