Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (949354 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 12:55am On Oct 24, 2014
sirkezman:
no. transcript posting no concern registrar. you only pay to the school for processing, like my own school na another ppl de for posting. so na to just talk to that one since na inside one envelope he go de. like three transcripts in different envelopes inside one big envelope and they used TNT then. 50k too much o. dont dull
tanx 4 dis suggestion.....tink am gonna make enquiry abt dis procedure frm my school...if its possible, will definitely use dis technique...tanx boss!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by twaintoy(f): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2014
billydragon:
wao, d comments on dat article got me realy scared man! Can't believe I read evrytin.... Are finnish realy dat racist towards a foreigner getting a professional job?
I read it too but not to the end, its very discouraging. I wonder how they will grow.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2014
lol i never see a black getting a professional job here. even the menial jobs are hard to come by
May God help us
twaintoy:
I read it too but not to the end, its very discouraging. I wonder how they will grow.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by twaintoy(f): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2014
sirkezman:
lol i never see a black getting a professional job here. even the menial jobs are hard to come by
May God help us
That's too bad of them.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
sirkezman:
May God help us
finland is not manufacturing country, I don't think if there is any other thing they produce apart form Nokia. But God will help us there,
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Na dm know o.......9ja boy no dy carry last sha o
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by teejaymwilliams: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello nairalanders. I am Teejay Williams. I wont lie, I am very very fresh here, like crispy fresh. Infact this is my first comment here. I joined this site cos of the huge task on my shoulders. I graduated 3 yrs ago and nothing is happening. And now all i think abt is studying abroad. I want to further with my masters program. Knowing my background, i kw i am lamed. I've been reading and following comments here. I kw good peeps here has also helped sm odas travelling out wit info dey kw. Can someone pls tell me hw to go abt Finland and Norway and probably free tuition uni. Would be glad to read from anyone. Thanks. You can write me too on.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
sirkezman:
May God help us
even menial jobs 2??oboy! Dis ish is getting me realy scared ooo...lol 'fear of d unknown' tot finland is jus like uk in term of accommodating black peeps...bt, cant som1 get a job in neighbouring country such as denmark, norway, germany etc?since they are all shengen state..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
teejaymwilliams:
Hello nairalanders. I am Teejay Williams. I wont lie, I am very very fresh here, like crispy fresh. Infact this is my first comment here. I joined this site cos of the huge task on my shoulders. I graduated 3 yrs ago and nothing is happening. And now all i think abt is studying abroad. I want to further with my masters program. Knowing my background, i kw i am lamed. I've been reading and following comments here. I kw good peeps here has also helped sm odas travelling out wit info dey kw. Can someone pls tell me hw to go abt Finland and Norway and probably free tuition uni. Would be glad to read from anyone. Thanks. You can write me too on.
read frm page 1 bro..all d info u need its in there baba...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
adebasket97:
Na dm know o.......9ja boy no dy carry last sha o
boss...abeg...do u have an idea of what could be delaying my RP, I av don d interview since late september and october don pass now...them never say anytin...do u av an idea of what could be delaying me...also...do u know any1 still around waiting for response from migri....I submitted all d rqd docs...even up till now, dey didn't ask for supplement...am getting worried as e don pass 1month now and they haven't communicated to me...pls I just need info on what u think could be wrong...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ogompaul(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
bestsolutionict:
boss...abeg...do u have an idea of what could be delaying my RP, I av don d interview since late september and october don pass now...them never say anytin...do u av an idea of what could be delaying me...also...do u know any1 still around waiting for response from migri....I submitted all d rqd docs...even up till now, dey didn't ask for supplement...am getting worried as e don pass 1month now and they haven't communicated to me...pls I just need info on what u think could be wrong...
why dont you E-mail them?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
bestsolutionict:

It takes up to 3months...so relax
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
iceberg54:

I think i need to make it clearer now..

There is no general rule about how and when the money should be deposited. The fact is, u need to have 6720 euros for a year's permit. Hence you need to be able to convince the guy handling your file in migri. However from experience, take note of the following.

* They require SOA for the past 3 months (I noticed 3 months is being mentioned here. It used to be 6 months. Not aware of the change)
* Make sure the account has been active for that period. If possible, intentionally put money in it from time to time and withdraw. Just to make it active. Dont open a new account today and deposit 1.5m there tomorrow.
* Even if u have the 1.5m at once, try to drop it in the account in bits. Like 3-4 installments.
* Make sure that all those deposits are either self deposits or deposited by your sponsor. They will go through every line of transaction and if an huge amount was deposited by someone other than you or your sponsor, they will ask questions.
* Now, when u apply, at the embassy, on interview day, u will fill a consent form. This authorizes the embassy to request for your statement from the bank directly. This means that, be prepared to have that 1.5m there for the entire application period. You can perform transactions on the account but dont let the balance fall below 1.5m at any point in time.
* When embassy receives the application, they dont process it. They forward it to migri in Finland. Between 2wks-1month after you apply, migri will contact u directly asking for some additional documents. This includes your SOA from the date you visited embassy till the date you were contacted by migri. So from there they will know if you actually withdrew the money immediately u applied. So its best to leave the money there throughout. Just plead to the owner of the money and if possible tell them before hand.

When you eventually get your RP, you can wipe out your account same day.

I hope this helps.

Cheers!!

Hello iceberg54, what do u think could be holding them (migri) from communication to me yet...its past 30days now I appeared for interview.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
ogompaul:
why dont you E-mail them?

They will not respond to emails...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
adebasket97:

It takes up to 3months...so relax

WoW...up to 3mnts...u know as diz tinz make u feel...am always checking migri every hour...I am trying to relax sha...tnx bro...1 month don pass out of 3 months
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
bestsolutionict:

WoW...up to 3mnts...u know as diz tinz make u feel...am always checking migri every hour...I am trying to relax sha...tnx bro...1 month don pass out of 3 months
what type of application did u do i.e online or paper? Where did u have ur interview? And besides u ought to have been in Finland by now.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
Inufele1:

what type of application did u do i.e online or paper? Where did u have ur interview? And besides u ought to have been in Finland by now.

My chairman... Na online application I did ooo, did my interview in abuja 4week back...I am suppose to be there by now...that d reason I am worried ...its my RP that is delaying me bro...I will travel as soon as I get it...I just wish to know y its taking long...others that traveled recently got it within 20days.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
bestsolutionict:

Which area u dy enter? Na bsc u dy go for?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
adebasket97:

Which area u dy enter? Na bsc u dy go for?

Vaasa, for Bsc bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
bestsolutionict:

Vaasa, for Bsc bro

Alright man..... Your RP will be granted by Gods grace. Dm no get choice.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
adebasket97:

Alright man..... Your RP will be granted by Gods grace. Dm no get choice.

AmeN bro, which side of Finland u dey?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
bestsolutionict:

AmeN bro, which side of Finland u dey?

I never reach o....waiting for masters app this december.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
adebasket97:

I never reach o....waiting for masters app this december.

Oh! Its well..all will work out by God's grace
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
bestsolutionict:

Oh! Its well..all will work out by God's grace

Thanks man
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
bestsolutionict:

Vaasa, for Bsc bro
guy it will come out, how did go about their entrance exam?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ogompaul(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
Please house, will I certify my CV nd my motivational letter too?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by arunpaul: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hi people,
i know its bit annoying to repeat the same question that everybody out here might have already asked .. i cant find a clear answer .. I am a b.com graduateand would love to pursue free education anywhere (germany,norway,finland, anywhere).
But i get mixed response on the eligibility of 3 year bachelor degree holders for this fee concession.. please enlighten ..

regards,arun
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
ogompaul:
Please house, will I certify my CV nd my motivational letter too?

No man, u don't need to certify ur CV or Motivational letter...u only have to certify official documents and not docs like diz....but u have to make sure ur CV is in Euro format .
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ogompaul(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
bestsolutionict:

No man, u don't need to certify ur CV or Motivational letter...u only have to certify official documents and not docs like diz....but u have to make sure ur CV is in Euro format .
Thanks so much for d reply. please Bro could u direct me on how to write it in Euro format
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
ogompaul:
Thanks so much for d reply. please Bro could u direct me on how to write it in Euro format

Wait...send me ur email...I will 4wrd d one to u...den u edit it...just remove my details there and put yours
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
when did u visit the embassy? is it a paper or online interview? you should always check migri site to know the application they are treating. mine took just 1 month to get my permit card
bestsolutionict:

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.