Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (947304 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by justwise(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2014
@Inufele1

Sorry i have to hid your reply to that post.

His question is not appropriate for this section
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by femmoy(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2014
i guess thats unfair of you anyway cos if the second question isnt appropriate,then what about the first one? justwise u need to help me out on this

justwise:
@Inufele1

Sorry i have to hid your reply to that post.

His question is not appropriate for this section
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2014
where your sponsor is doesnt matter. the most important thing is to get the funds in your account, get the sponsors statement of acct, and his proof of employment. then you are good to go
abbeyseto1:

Thanks a lot for the replies.

How likely will I be able to get RP, if my sponsor is in another country , say USA.

And how will I proof the genuinity of the money if my funds came multiple sources.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2014
bestsolutionict:

U can....and dey wil reply u...but reduce d emails u will be sending to finland...so..no need to send emails dat are not necessary.
ok bro , bt i stil needs ur P. questions. Tanx
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2014
Vaasa will decide about writing exam in Ghana nxt year or not by d end of diz november...so u guys should pray...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2014
bestsolutionict:
Vaasa will decide about writing exam in Ghana nxt year or not by d end of diz november...so u guys should pray...
centria UAS will hold exam in Cameron next year
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by euktalks: 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
adebasket97:

Hey bro, if a school requires 92/22, UAF will not process your docs with 90/21 to such schools. Try to find a course/school that will accept your score.

Does anyone know a school that can accept 90 in tofel for masters in mgt course; having difficulty finding one...PLs HELP a brother.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by abbeyseto1(m): 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
For those going for Masters, FuniMa is now open guys, so, get ready!!! smiley
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mrskashif: 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
Aoa.I am mba with 5 years accountant experience.I am mum of a kid n expecting andr one.in helinski my hubbys frnd is already living.can you peopl guide me bout masters degree.remember Pakistan masters is 16 yrs.I am lookng for buisness degree n cheap one.help me
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
mrskashif:
Aoa.I am mba with 5 years accountant experience.I am mum of a kid n expecting andr one.in helinski my hubbys frnd is already living.can you peopl guide me bout masters degree.remember Pakistan masters is 16 yrs.I am lookng for buisness degree n cheap one.help me

Read from page 1
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
adebasket97:

Read from page 1
Ade my man hope you have started your application? Loi
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
bumitek02:
Ade my man hope you have started your application? Loi

Lol.....na till Dec 1 o
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
adebasket97:

Lol.....na till Dec 1 o
ok
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2014
still need*
Mickyboiz:
ok bro , bt i stil needs ur P. questions. Tanx
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2014
sirkezman:
still need*
yea email: olobadolam@yahoo.com
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2014
Hello everyone, thank you so much for all the help you've rendered. @sirkezman thank you so much..My RP is being processed.
The Migri people said I ought to have a Representative/guardian in Finland since I'm under 18 grin Please I need your help here guys..
P.S Anyone in Helsinki to help me with this, Please. I am thinking they'll ask for letter from the Representative, that is what I need. Please Help Me. thank you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2014
best2com:
Hello everyone, thank you so much for all the help you've rendered. @sirkezman thank you so much..My RP is being processed.
The Migri people said I ought to have a Representative/guardian in Finland since I'm under 18 grin Please I need your help here guys..
P.S Anyone in Helsinki to help me with this, Please. I am thinking they'll ask for letter from the Representative, that is what I need. Please Help Me. thank you
which school?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2014
bumitek02:
which school?
University of Helsinki
Thank you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by evergreen9: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hello everyone
I am a prospective student in a Finnish university. Please I would like to know the estimated cost of living in Finland (monthly expenses: accommodation,feeding,electricity,transportation,taxes etc), Are entrance examinations written in Nigeria or in Finland ? I would also like to know if students asked for proof of funds at the Finnish embassy. I would really appreciate your replies.
Thanks in advance
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
evergreen9:
Hello everyone
I am a prospective student in a Finnish university. Please I would like to know the estimated cost of living in Finland (monthly expenses: accommodation,feeding,electricity,transportation,taxes etc), Are entrance examinations written in Nigeria or in Finland ? I would also like to know if students asked for proof of funds at the Finnish embassy. I would really appreciate your replies.
Thanks in advance
read from page 1 by the time you are through you don't have to ask any question again
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
best2com:

University of Helsinki
Thank you
have you RP out at embassy?, if it come out you I don't think they will ask any letter from your rep. Before giving it to you. But I will suggest you should contact your sch. Then they have to be the one to represent you, Or they provide some one for you. I have some one in helisinki but I don't think he can do it for you cos he don't know you? So contact your sch. They will know what to do
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by evergreen9: 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
bumitek02:
read from page 1 by the time you are through you don't have to ask any question again

Bro abeg what pages exactly? I can't read through all 48pages. @everyone, Please I would appreciate your replies. Thanks in advance.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
evergreen9:

Bro abeg what pages exactly? I can't read through all 48pages. @everyone, Please I would appreciate your replies. Thanks in advance.

Lazy bone boy...lol.......better start reading cos I don't think anyone will answer you o

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
best2com:

When did u apply for d permit , around what time did u visit d embassy...?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
bumitek02:
have you RP out at embassy?, if it come out you I don't think they will ask any letter from your rep. Before giving it to you. But I will suggest you should contact your sch. Then they have to be the one to represent you, Or they provide some one for you. I have some one in helisinki but I don't think he can do it for you cos he don't know you? So contact your sch. They will know what to do
Thanks a lot...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
bestsolutionict:

When did u apply for d permit , around what time did u visit d embassy...?
My interview was on Monday, 13th October, 2014.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by evergreen9: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
adebasket97:

Lazy bone boy...lol.......better start reading cos I don't think anyone will answer you o

Bro no be lazy bones o... i dey use mtn data plan. My mb go finish lol. Abeg make una help answer my question o. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Let me give insight, you have to have 1.5m in your account and your well loaded sponsor SOA, your daily exp should be from 50 euro depend on ur expenditure, finnip does not hold entrance exam eny more in west africa only kenya or finland, only one or two sch might hold in west africa, but cos of this ebola they might not hold next year, hope u grap?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
bumitek02:
Let me give insight, you have to have 1.5m in your account and your well loaded sponsor SOA, your daily exp should be from 50 euro depend on ur expenditure, finnip does not hold entrance exam eny more in west africa only kenya or finland, only one or two sch might hold in west africa, but cos of this ebola they might not hold next year, hope u grap?
so na to go finnish to write exam abi wat ? abeg mk dem no do erekere o mk dem cm Ghana for entrance exam cos
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
bumitek02:
so na to go finnish to write exam abi wat ? abeg mk dem no do erekere o mk dem cm Ghana for entrance exam
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 6:29am On Nov 06, 2014
bumitek02:

50euro per day khe. Abeg o.

#studyinfinland puts monthly expenses at 700-800 euros including housing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.