Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (946972 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2015
uzhi:
Thanks at all, but how would I certify my certificate apart from notarizing and my school stamping it ?

chief, just notarize the photocopy, they'll process it and let u know all's well. I don't think any major thing is needed. Mine cost 150 naira per copy for ikeja. Omo aye pckage. cheesy concerning the hustling of the 1.5m, abeg make we relate off this thread o. Cos I no know as that money wan show before May. We need it by may. My Ex-gf for norway dey ja mi si one kind package like that, make we rub mind for bbm anyone and discuss how to make the bar.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
@olabode89, has Aalto checked your documents after receiving them? My status is showing 'Application received, not yet checked'
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tdayof(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
sureb0y:

chief, just notarize the photocopy, they'll process it and let u know all's well. I don't think any major thing is needed. Mine cost 150 naira per copy for ikeja. Omo aye pckage. cheesy concerning the hustling of the 1.5m, abeg make we relate off this thread o. Cos I no know as that money wan show before May. We need it by may. My Ex-gf for norway dey ja mi si one kind package like that, make we rub mind for bbm anyone and discuss how to make the bar.
is notorization and authorization of waec result the same?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tdayof(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
sureb0y:

Mesef go sell car, but my car no worth pass 850k. Way to go. sad
is Finland not tuition free??
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Goskian:
@olabode89, has Aalto checked your documents after receiving them? My status is showing 'Application received, not yet checked'

I sent my documents yesterday, although my transcript got to Finland last week Monday. How did u check ur application status?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by abbeyseto1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
tdayof:
is Finland not tuition free??

It is.... but its not feeding free, housing free, transport and flexing free.

Trust Naija, we too love free things without considering the "catch.".
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
olabode89:

How did u check ur application status?
Ok. login into your application profile and click on 'monitor application process'
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
Goskian:

Ok. login into your application profile and click on 'monitor application process'

Thanks,

My application has to get to the School before I can monitor it.............
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Sureboy, check ur mail and act on it.
Finland is free, but to get their RP u must hv strong evidence of finance and life their isn't cheap.
Kissmylips, have u been able to send ur doc ?
Goskian pls give us d code to check application status o.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tdayof(m): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
abbeyseto1:

It is.... but its not feeding free, housing free, transport and flexing free.

Trust Naija, we too love free things without considering the "catch.".
grin grin grin
I for fear ni oo!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
uzhi:

If you applied to Aalto University, you can track your application status through your online profile...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
TUT just confirmed receipt of my application documents today. I sent through NIPOST regular mail- unregistered- on 12th January. tongue cool
However they claim the certified copy of my bachelor's degree is missing, meanwhile I sent it with the other documents. They however added that they expect the university to use their stamp on the certificate for it to be acceptable, which my university did on the one I sent initially.
I tire for this Suomis o.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
My brother, just resend sharply. God will crown our efforts. TU has confirmed my transcript too, remaining form and ielts.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
uzhi:
Sureboy, check ur mail and act on it.
Finland is free, but to get their RP u must hv strong evidence of finance and life their isn't cheap.
Kissmylips, have u been able to send ur doc ?
Honestly,I am TIRED oh.......I will send my application 2moro. Bt I hv sent my transcript since Bt UAF is yet to acknowledge or send me a mail dat dey hv received my transcript.

Wil call n send dem a mail 2 Moro morning.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ehn, call UAF ? They wasted my 500 today without connecting me to a representative. The best is to mail them. And include d day d doc got there, plus d name of d receiver. They will acknowledge ur mail with auto response nd reply u probably after 24hrs.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by elemzbaba: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2015
UAF is really taking the stamp across the flap of your transcript envelope seriously. Other schools accepted my transcripts sent by UNILAG
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2015
elemzbaba:
UAF is really taking the stamp across the flap of your transcript envelope seriously. Other schools accepted my transcripts sent by UNILAG

UAF accepted my unilag transcript o. Don't even know whether it was stamped or not.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Aalto University sent an acknowledgment mail for the receipt of my application today. Na to find time fill and send those of TUT and LUT (via UAF).

Peeps ki lo n bubble...... grin How the 1.5M hussle dey go na......
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by abbeyseto1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
My transcript was delivered today to UAF, I pray they won't give me the "stamp-on-flap" bullshit... cos I don't even know how the transcript was packaged.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
olabode89:
Aalto University sent an acknowledgment mail for the receipt of my application today. Na to find time fill and send those of TUT and LUT (via UAF).

Peeps ki lo n bubble...... grin How the 1.5M hussle dey go na......

my guy e dy go small small o...hw the thing @ your end o
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
abbeyseto1:
My transcript was delivered today to UAF, I pray they won't give me the "stamp-on-flap" bullshit... cos I don't even know how the transcript was packaged.

Oboy if you see how I stamped tthe back flap, front flap, middle flap of the new one I sent ehn..the person wy go open am sef go know say I vex stamp am ni

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tdayof(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
adebasket97:

Oboy if you see how I stamped tthe back flap, front flap, middle flap of the new one I sent ehn..the person wy go open am sef go know say I vex stamp am ni
no be small thing cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
4real, i didnt take note of the flap, but am sure of d back one nd it was an official envelope.
Though it has been delivered, bt no word from them yet.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
adebasket97:

my guy e dy go small small o...hw the thing @ your end o

i don dey gather am small small... i started saving in November, some allowances suppose drop by March-April sha. We go rugged am

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by warpedlogician: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2015
UAF is now telling me that my transcripts doesn't contain an explanation of grades.
I'm confused about what to do now.
I read medicine. It's either pass /fail.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
I just got a mail now from UAF that all my application has been processed and would be forwarded to d chosen university for admission selection.
Am so glad !
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
@ warpedlogician, i will attach a copy of my transcript for u to use as guide.

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
uzhi:
I just got a mail now from UAF that all my application has been processed and would be forwarded to d chosen university for admission selection.
Am so glad !

Wen do dey receive ur transcript?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
uzhi:
Am so glad !

Correct!!! Na to collect admission letter abi offer letter b the next thing. Which schools and courses are u looking at.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by warpedlogician: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
uzhi:
@ warpedlogician, i will attach a copy of my transcript for u to ise as guide.

I read medicine.
We don't use grades. It's either pass or fail.

That's what they used in my transcripts
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Warpedlogician, mail them and explain how it is been done in your school.

My only choice is Easter Finland University. Course: Msc in Border Crossing Global and Local Societies in Transition.
My transcript got there on Monday this week.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
warpedlogician:

I read medicine.
We don't use grades. It's either pass or fail.

That's what they used in my transcripts

I understand you perfectly, pass mark is usually 50.... but I think there is still a way to show grades like graduating with distinction, right?

You might have to discuss with your school's exams and record office to attach a signed note explaining how Med Sch in Nigeria results are graded. Na English go finish the work and small change to facilitate am sharp sharp. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.