Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) (8127 Views)

What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' / Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by bisibaby(f): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2008
CAN ANY BODY PLZ POST ME THE LYRICS OF SAUCE KID (YEBARIBA SWAGGA SWAGGA).

THANKS
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by bolajibaok(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2008
why do u need the lyrics? you want to be singing it abi. my friend the song don do you
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by tosinadeda: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2008
tamper the
scatter the
coohie coochie coochie
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by bisibaby(f): 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2008
bolajibaok:

why do u need the lyrics? you want to be singing it abi. my friend the song don do you

Pls give me the lyrics if u ave it i need it and also if u ave Buga i just need it.

Thanks
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by bisibaby(f): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2008
tosinadeda:

tamper the
scatter the
coohie coochie coochie
@ TOSINADEDA

wat is the meaning of this you wrote is this lyrics or wat??
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by tosinadeda: 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2008
no oooooooooo its a quote from one of his songs
helllllllllllloooooooooo
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by bolajibaok(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2008
@bisibaby
i have all the song lyrics., the song itself and the swagga remix , and i have buga song too by baba ibadan

here is a sample of the lyrics

ama take him to the church and let the preacher pray for him
and when they done praying ama put em in the dirt

yebariba sanboribobo, inn, swagga swagga, inn swagga swagga hunnnnnnnnnnnn

im hungry let me go and eat o jare.
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by edosioo(f): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2008
@bolaji-broke
bolaji you want to go and eat.? you are the funniest guy in nairaland. lmao
help the girl now
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by Uzzyan: 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2008
Dont mind him he is forming because he knows the lyrics. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by Baro(m): 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2008
Uzzyan:

Dont mind him he is forming because he knows the lyrics. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hmmmmmmmm, thank God he is not Saucekid lipsrsealed
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by youngdigi(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2008
bolaji is straight up dunce, wtf is wrong with this idiot? the girl asked for lyrics and u are syaing u have it and giving samples, wat a dumy u are,

@bisibaby, this fargot does not have shit, dont mind him, he tries to feel important by saying things like that becos the whole of nairaland knows he's full of shit.
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by skingo(m): 12:22am On Jan 18, 2008
dis guy spell gay with r sha.

omo u dunce oh.
its naija
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by Uzzyan: 12:28am On Jan 18, 2008
I saw that too maybe he wasnt sure of the spelling.
Abeg dont call Bola that now he was only joking.
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by tosinadeda: 12:36am On Jan 18, 2008
y una dey always like to dey find the guy trouble ehn, him post wetin him know una dey yab am, wetin una don post
nonsense
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by Uzzyan: 12:40am On Jan 18, 2008
i just tireo
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by skingo(m): 2:21am On Jan 18, 2008
leavestory at leastim proud to say that I am sure there is no r in gay. no b carrot.
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by Uzzyan: 2:25am On Jan 18, 2008
NA wa oooo.
Skingo abeg good night.
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by youngdigi(m): 7:41am On Jan 18, 2008
cheesy cheesy, wow, skingo, i see somebody has been learning english language as i advised them to do earlier, atleast im glad u can spell wat u trully are (gay)

for the reasonable minds, the only reason i spelt it like that is because ive typed "gay" on this site before and it was edited,
so bottomline, honestly, who da fukk cares??, as long as my message is sent across, even to the crippled mind like skingo's , then i have nothing to worry about grin
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by bolajibaok(m): 7:49am On Jan 18, 2008
young_digi:

cheesy cheesy, wow, skingo, i see somebody has been learning english language as i advised them to do earlier, atleast im glad u can spell what u trully are (gay)

for the reasonable minds, the only reason i spelt it like that is because ive typed "gay" on this site before and it was edited,
so bottomline, honestly, who da fukk cares??, as long as my message is sent across, even to the crippled mind like skingo's , then i have nothing to worry about grin

young digi vs skingo

you idiots will never stop fighting and you are fighting because of bolaji's jokes, even if i shit , they will both eat it . anyway its naija
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by bolajibaok(m): 7:55am On Jan 18, 2008
young_digi:

@bisibaby, this fargot does not have shit, don't mind him, he tries to feel important by saying things like that because the whole of nairaland knows he's full of shit.

@young digi/skingo
illiteracy and immaturity is a big problem for young digi, jeez the idiot cannot even spell gay , skingo ''helep'' me teach am broken ojare.
and he claims to be in america, original ajegunle omota, the boy just dey tabon for here .

young digi no mind them na fargot, in fact na carrot .mumu of the highest order! shocked shocked grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by sect(m): 8:31am On Jan 18, 2008
The forum keeps annoying me all the time but i just can't leave it. Why on earth would you guys make a big deal out of this 'fargot' or 'gay' word.He obviously misspelt it, so why make it a big issue. Haba as if you guys are not vulnerable to mistakes.Bolagi i know you av the lyrics, y don't you just help her once and for all before una go dey break bottle on top una head because of spelling.
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by tosinadeda: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2008
i tire oooooooooo
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by Uzzyan: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2008
All these i have said and concluded abeg make una kill una selves. nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by edosioo(f): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2008
sect:

The forum keeps annoying me all the time but i just can't leave it. Why on earth would you guys make a big deal out of this 'fargot' or 'gay' word.He obviously misspelt it, so why make it a big issue. Haba as if you guys are not vulnerable to mistakes.Bolagi i know you av the lyrics, y don't you just help her once and for all before una go dey break bottle on top una head because of spelling.

@sect
you misspelt bolaji name as bolagi, just wait until he sees this name massacre again .
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by holythug(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2008
undecided
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by holythug(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2008
"shepes in d system"
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by sect(m): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2008
hahaha bolagi abi bolaji. same ni,all join.
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by Uzzyan: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2008
What ribbish if it is u that someone mistakenly spelt ur name wrongly and comes back to say there is noting wrong will u like it?
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by DeLimit1: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2008
So long it's not on my cerificate cool
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by tosinadeda: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2008
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by bisibaby(f): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2008
sect:

@ Sect i tire wetin i ask wetin dem they give me sef i ask for lyrics Bolaji is giving me half lyrics abeg give me now if una get the lyrics . They are even talking abt Bolagi or Bolaji wetin be my wn wit dat oga ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by Uzzyan: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2008
The right person will come i believe grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'My Backyard Crew' Wins Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Dance Competition / My Sweetie My Sugar / Top 5 Whack Rappers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.