Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Why Are Thieves Always After The Toyota Brand? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Are Thieves Always After The Toyota Brand? (1650 Views)

The Brilliance Of The Toyota Pencil Light / The Toyota / Lexus Hybrid Thread. / Car Thieves Gone Digital! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Thieves Always After The Toyota Brand? by AceMiss: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
My Toyota Camru(tiny light) just got stolen over the weekend. It seems like that's the most stolen car in Naija today. Why guys?
Re: Why Are Thieves Always After The Toyota Brand? by acidtalk: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
Heard because there always a ready market for it.

Especially the 2007 camry and newer models have been a night mare for the owners.

But seriously, I wonder why people spend hundreds of thousands and sometimes millions to buy a car and find it difficult to spend paltry sums on security and insurance.

I pray you find it.
You and others will find the thread below extremely useful.

https://www.nairaland.com/986925/ever-car-stolen-before-advice

1 Like

Re: Why Are Thieves Always After The Toyota Brand? by Lexusgs430: 5:20am On Oct 04, 2012
Easy to sell, popularity and assumed reliability.
Re: Why Are Thieves Always After The Toyota Brand? by captalex(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2012
Sorry about that miss,hope it wasn't around yaba, because a friend of mine's corolla was taken from him and they still had the effontry to still shoot him in the stomach.
What was the state of the car? Insured,antitheft security installed?,fuel-cut?
Hope you find her soon . A very lovely car to own.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help. Big Daddy Issues / Siena's Account Deactivated / Honda Accord Transmission Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.