Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? (17726 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Dahbutter(m): 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
dynamicdabrat: when ever i c dogs mating dats when i remember him cos he's got no taste.

No taste? If he dated u once, must mean u were also a manifestation of his poor taste lipsrsealed no offence grin grin

8 Likes

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Gracious10: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
Nothing, Absolutely nothing! grin
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by 190: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
blogger1.0:

I can't even begin to imagine the kinda ugly modafucker you must be to have something like that as an ex....mehn!

who's this evil spirit

3 Likes

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by noblechriss(m): 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]Too bad,I dont have any ex
[/size]

and what are u particularly doing here?

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by sesanrota(m): 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
SEX..........
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
190: anytime i see any wild animal, i remember my ex

last time i saw a wounded bush pig - thoughts of her came running through my mind undecided
190,u too much..u are a bomb man.. I wonder how the relationship be...laff don make me slap soldier ooo
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by noblechriss(m): 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
ohisola: I rembr him 4 his faithfulness n d love he had 4 me.
eiya...thats touchy,why did u guys break up then?
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by dopeJemi: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
A song, when u kiss me by shaina twain mks me remember mah ex, cuz it waz d song I played wen I had mah first kiss, waz playing it yLe kissing her cry
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by donigspain(m): 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
Whenever I recieved a bad blow.job...
Damn, she's a pro at dat!gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by mkoabiola: 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2012

last time i saw a wounded bush pig - thoughts of her came running through my mind undecided
Lol!!!!!!!!!! Wetin hapn? Na so d gal wowo reach?
Lol!!!!laf don tear my trousers ooooo
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by noblechriss(m): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2012
Yomieluv: 190,u too much..u are a bomb man.. I wonder how the relationship be...laff don make me slap soldier ooo
laff make u slap soldier? U really don't wanna do that! Speakin from experience!
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
Life - she was rider, the type that would take a bullet for me...

That's my friend for life!! cool

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by mkoabiola: 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
Frm all comments,Now,I knw dey ar comedians on NL even beta dan ali baba,I go die and d rest.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by elpatch(m): 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
Anytime I see the pic of albert eistein......quite a brain

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by kinnkw(m): 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2012

My bro we are together..
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
Whenever I see a six foot plus guy,fair in complexion,good looking with a broad chest, I just start shedding tears! My ex is EXtremely handsome! Damn I miss him so much! embarassed
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by UjSizzle(f): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
When i think of my first few years in schl he pops up...which almost never happens.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by amosy007: 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
whenever i fhuck another girl that is not as good as she is ....damn that girl is a goddess on bed... how i wish i could fhuck her once more *tears* cry

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by femijck(m): 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
I remember her wen any girl demand fr anytin..because she had neva done dat to me and she wil nt even want to take wen im giving her willingly...ENI though u engaged nw but my hearts stil aches after ur memories..i miss u so much mi corazen

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
noble-chriss:
laff make u slap soldier? U really don't wanna do that! Speakin from experience!
yarn me the experience na,as in the fear of soldier is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by INFO70: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
Her sense of humor and dress code, but cheerful giver to all men undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by CzarChris(m): 12:02am On Oct 05, 2012
wheneva am getting punnany, i remember her, i taught her everything i knew about sha@ging n damn wz she a quick learner. She's the only girl I dated that could handle an allniter and still be asking you for more in the morning. Good lord, she even gave me a wound on my dy_ck_ once. Since then i handle a girl for 15mins she starts crying, its frustrating. She really has talent i'd give her that. And the smell of her hair spray, brings tears to my eyes any time i percieve it on anoda chic *SMH*sighs
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by lakad4u(m): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2012
Anytime I see a grl wf big barca,and large Chelsea,my ex came to my mind straight,how I wish to call her back,to always Bleep like before...buh no time...
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by labbyboi(m): 12:11am On Oct 05, 2012
I ex my past...always looking forward 2 avoid re-occurrences of my badt. I'm so much luving my present

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by chucky234(m): 12:27am On Oct 05, 2012
Yomieluv: I remember her with her body movement,she catwalks when walking as in model style,that's why I hate watching fashion tv on dstv cos it reminds me of her.. But distance kept us far from each other,as in she travelled out.I'll date u,theresa over,and over again,if I had the chance..still missing u.. Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh .this our pix,before she went.
Na dat babe dey catwalk or dogwalk,guy you get luck say she leave ooo
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by freecocoa(f): 12:29am On Oct 05, 2012
My Ex is the funniest person in this world so whenever I meet someone funny, I remember how much tears I constantly had in my eyes from laughing too much as a result of my ex.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by chucky234(m): 12:29am On Oct 05, 2012
shymexx: Life - she was rider, the type that would take a bullet for me...

That's my friend for life!! cool
Hmmm you go fit love my sis so
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by chucky234(m): 12:30am On Oct 05, 2012
Whenever I hear Westife's Unbreakable, used to be one our tracks.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 05, 2012
chucky234: Na dat babe dey catwalk or dogwalk,guy you get luck say she leave ooo
laffing,how?
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by 190: 12:55am On Oct 05, 2012
chucky234: Na dat babe dey catwalk or dogwalk,guy you get luck say she leave ooo

exactly, i be wan talk but decided not to,

that na correct OBANCHELE!!

As in serious blessing in disguise!

cheii see WORWOR grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / My Opinion About FEMINISM... / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - PRIZE GIVING THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.