Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Do You Know T-izze - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Know T-izze (2088 Views)

Ew! Music: T-izze And El Phlex In Duet With American Pop Star R.kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know T-izze by dipo2much(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2008
I wanna know how well people know an upcoming artisted who goes by the name T-IZZE. He has at least two of his song from his album KONKORSHION getting massive radio play. One of the songs in ESO 'BADAN and the other is KONKORSHION.
Re: Do You Know T-izze by bolajibaok(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2008
upload his songs periods
Re: Do You Know T-izze by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2008
@dipo2much,boy i dey feel T- IZZE toooooooooo much men.He slayed it.
For now u can only listen to it on Unity 102.3fm
Re: Do You Know T-izze by tosinadeda: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2008
i think i av heard the track eso ibadan, its nice
Re: Do You Know T-izze by dipo2much(m): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2008
olayokun:

@dipo2much,boy i dey feel T- IZZE toooooooooo much men.He slayed it.
For now u can only listen to it on Unity 102.3fm

Noted.
I have the guy's album and wish I could upload 1 or 2 songs. Many must have heard but dont know the artiste's name is T-IZZE. He really succeeded in making good music.
His video would soon be on air,for a song called PAPARAZZI,so u guys watch out. I pray the guy blows ,he has the capacity
Re: Do You Know T-izze by tosinadeda: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2008
ehn so wut are u waiting for? post the album and lets sample him grin
Re: Do You Know T-izze by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2008
dont like such local champs.let him get a break if he is cool enof.
Re: Do You Know T-izze by dipo2much(m): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2008
Everyone starts somewhere. You can't explode as an MC if u werent a local champ at one time in your career
Re: Do You Know T-izze by Kila1: 1:03am On Jan 19, 2008
T-izze is my younger brother friend name k6. I just came back from Naija 3wks ago and i have the Disc with me. whichever one of you in possession of it, look @ track13 titled B'daysong feat.K6. K6 stands for kiladejo the 6th.

(1) (Reply)

Any Confrontation Btw Rugged Nine @ Ocean View? / Top 10 Most Downloaded Nigerian Music Videos / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Wale - Hallelu Ft Reekado Banks, Olamide And Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.