Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (63513 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ayorh4you(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
nosa gold:

Ask ayo, he drinks garri a lot

Dat means im rich...ao many Nigerians can afford ga.rri dis days? Nt even u. It takes a fat acct lyk mine 2 buy ga.rri
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by nosagold(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
miss 9ja: Ayo, pls who are the garri people? i heard you drink garri alot

Another name 4 garri in here is G4, don't call it garri cuz they wil ban u
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by malaria(f): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
helphelp:

GAY-briel a.k.a 190 Learn to mind your business..! Besides it's clear enough "For ladies only".

Obviously you are gay--------> RoosterDrinker osi
+1000000000000000 likes.
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by 190: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
^Sharrap!! angry
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
Sorry about the hidden posts.
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by 190: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
sexkillz: Sorry about the hidden posts.

killz meet me on derail thread
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Okijajuju1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2012

IN[fucking]DEED

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
Kslib:
@ishilove,dem praga eh lue tu la vasque jum ah? Ehn.... Dum la vilve lem tum la me? Abi...
I'm gonna praga your asss if you don't start speaking English! angry
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by lawizle(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ishilove:
Maximum, premium, first class bullsheeit.

****Once upon a time I had a suitor

He called me Miss Bossy

He said I wasn't submissive enough

He said these qualities made him desire me more

My so-called bossiness made him crazy over me, but...

I still kicked is black asss to the curb!****

Tot yu said yu still "licked" his black ass to d curb. Dumb bitch
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by bukatyne(f): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
i agree more wit okija juju than the OP. Ladies should learn to listen to guys about marriage and not ladies themselves. forget all these stuffs and face your own personal relationship. i know a guy that introduced a lot of ladies to his family before he eventually got married. in reality, a man asking you to move in with him before marriage means he disrespects you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Kslib(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ishilove:
Lalalalalala.... Palava dem luve ke eh a ishilove? Haba... Pls isilove dont quileva lum pala me lium la me... @ishilove leum ba dem me la offtopic? Abi....
@ishilove le sweety sweety tu dum la bitter bitter leh.... Lem tum la honey **licks mouth** leh tum la joking oh.....
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Gen2jaynee: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2012
lillaowow:

You need to read "nairaland 101" again
bt seriously.. Wats NL 101 al abt?
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Gen2jaynee: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
apology accepted??.. Now can we view these hidden post.. Coz na dere d koko de

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by movmentish(m): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
nosa gold: grin

Nairaland is a place Ť☺ βξ girl, Ŧħåϯ is if U̶̲̥̅̊ want Ť☺ learn so much, ther re good people in here and ther re also bad ones
Have U̶̲̥̅̊ ever heard of "GARRI PEOPLE" b4? You wil see them here too, tribalism, insults, religious war, people with big grammars,etc expect em aswel

By d way, I like U̶̲̥̅̊, can we mingle? Cuz I'm single grin grin
And what is wrong with G*r*i people
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by movmentish(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
Miss_9ja we r d coolest gangs on nl,we don't give a damn bout bh,retardeen,dame,abati,pdp,acn.... And we've bin outlawed(((hope I don't get banned I'm just explaining to the nl newbie)))
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ishilove:
Kslib:
Lalalalalala.... Palava dem luve ke eh a ishilove? Haba... Pls isilove dont quileva lum pala me lium la me... @ishilove leum ba dem me la offtopic? Abi....
@ishilove le sweety sweety tu dum la bitter bitter leh.... Lem tum la honey **licks mouth** leh tum la joking oh.....
lmaaooo...Ishilove, na hbp this guy wan give you.
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by 190: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
Gen2jaynee: apology accepted??.. Now can we view these hidden post.. Coz na dere d koko de

grin grin
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Idowuogbo(f): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
Lmfaooo!!! Na dis poster murder 190? Jeeeez!!!! Emmmh... On a real tho, poster u is chatting shyte mehn! Up Okija jare! U are happening. cheesy
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by ivorybabe88(f): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
Okija_juju: Here are the signs to watch out for if you really want to know if he’s serious about F[U]CKING you.

He Says Things Like “You’re The Only One Who…”

This is a big lie.. No woman is ever the only one for any man.. This does not mean that he doesnt love you o!! But that story of you being the only one na LIE!! If you doubt me, cheat on him with his best friend lets see if another 'ONLY ONE' will not show up and replace you 'the former only one'!!

You’re Invited To His Family Events

FA! FA! FA! FOWL!! Before I got engaged, I attended all family functions with a date.. Introduced them to all my relatives sef.. This is not a sign that he wants to marry you o!! INFACT!! Its just to make you relax and open your legs!! Its sort of like Rohipnol.. because you have met his family, you think its settled and then you allow him access your jerusalem!!

He Considers You Part of His Team
WTF!!! What team?! Every girl that any guy is f[u]cking is part of his team.. The beauty of a team is that you can tranfer players, buy, sell and loan new ones.. DONT BE DECIEVED!!

He Has Married Friends

CHOI!! This is what should set off the alarm bells.. If all his friends are married and he isnt, that means that he has no plans of marrying anytime soon...

He Increases His Touch

Last time I checked, when a Man increases his touch, he wants to f[u]ck.. Meaning 'HE IS H[o]RNY, not a sign that he wants to marry you!

He Wants To Live Together

DONT BE FOOLED!! NA Housegirl ehn want!! A live in chick who cooks, cleans and f[u]cks him whenever he wants!! Thats every guys dream!!

He Suggests Sharing More Than Just a Bedroom

ARGH!! Joint ACCOUNT!!! Juju is involved.. Even married men sef no dey mumu this kind mumu talkless of boyfriend and girlfriend paroles..

His Normal Behavior Starts Going Into Overdrive

Omo!! If you notice this, he has gotten another babe outside.. Start to pack your bags...

He Doesn’t Call You Bossy

I dont even get this one because no guy will date a bossy chick for starters..

His Paternal Clock is Ticking

SINCE WHICH DAY MEN START TO GET CLOCK?! Abi we don start to dey reach MENopause?! Chai!!

Courtesy: http://DontFallMuguForHim.com

THIS IS DEFINEITY THE VERSION I LIKE, CUZ ITS COMING FROM A GUY, ANDS ITS VERY TRUE!!!, THO THE FEMALE VERSION IS IDEAL!!
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by emalekuo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
jesse8048: Gals spend about 60% of their time tinking marriage, guys spend same time tinking about cash.
Na waaa
you very correct.......but wetin man go do naaa?
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ishilove: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
lawizle:

Tot yu said yu still "licked" his black ass to d curb. Dumb bitch
Dumb assshole. If you had paid attention during English class you would have known that there is a difference between 'licked' and 'kicked'. Mush brained madrefuccker

Get off NL and go back to school, fool...
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
Kslib:
Le tum le pain in the asss. Quileva you no gree speak English, therefore me go pala pala you, you dig? cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by chux76(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
Okija_juju: Here are the signs to watch out for if you really want to know if he’s serious about F[U]CKING you.

He Says Things Like “You’re The Only One Who…”

This is a big lie.. No woman is ever the only one for any man.. This does not mean that he doesnt love you o!! But that story of you being the only one na LIE!! If you doubt me, cheat on him with his best friend lets see if another 'ONLY ONE' will not show up and replace you 'the former only one'!!

You’re Invited To His Family Events

FA! FA! FA! FOWL!! Before I got engaged, I attended all family functions with a date.. Introduced them to all my relatives sef.. This is not a sign that he wants to marry you o!! INFACT!! Its just to make you relax and open your legs!! Its sort of like Rohipnol.. because you have met his family, you think its settled and then you allow him access your jerusalem!!

He Considers You Part of His Team
WTF!!! What team?! Every girl that any guy is f[u]cking is part of his team.. The beauty of a team is that you can tranfer players, buy, sell and loan new ones.. DONT BE DECIEVED!!

He Has Married Friends

CHOI!! This is what should set off the alarm bells.. If all his friends are married and he isnt, that means that he has no plans of marrying anytime soon...

He Increases His Touch

Last time I checked, when a Man increases his touch, he wants to f[u]ck.. Meaning 'HE IS H[o]RNY, not a sign that he wants to marry you!

He Wants To Live Together

DONT BE FOOLED!! NA Housegirl ehn want!! A live in chick who cooks, cleans and f[u]cks him whenever he wants!! Thats every guys dream!!

He Suggests Sharing More Than Just a Bedroom

ARGH!! Joint ACCOUNT!!! Juju is involved.. Even married men sef no dey mumu this kind mumu talkless of boyfriend and girlfriend paroles..

His Normal Behavior Starts Going Into Overdrive

Omo!! If you notice this, he has gotten another babe outside.. Start to pack your bags...

He Doesn’t Call You Bossy

I dont even get this one because no guy will date a bossy chick for starters..

His Paternal Clock is Ticking

SINCE WHICH DAY MEN START TO GET CLOCK?! Abi we don start to dey reach MENopause?! Chai!!

Courtesy: http://DontFallMuguForHim.com

Okija Juju abi werin u call urself..take time oh..why u dey cast job 4 us na...d OP made things easier 4 men to dey pot black ball wheneva,howeva we want..u cum dey pour sand 4 our game..take time oh!!! grin grin angry angry angry
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Dahbutter(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
Sign he wants to marry u- He no longer uses condoms 4 u! The ones in his wallet are 4 his mere fuckbuddys grin

Okija, chop knucle you killed the thread right there! One champion beer for u grin
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
jesse8048: Gals spend about 60% of their time tinking marriage, guys spend same time tinking about cash.
Na waaa

Are their still women in this world who invest any amount of thought on marriage? with all the deadening stats that marriage doesnt make u less miserable or happier?
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
miss 9ja: Nosa, thanx. you can add me on fb wit Chikaodi Naomi

Wait! Babes...u actually gave ur real fb profile name on a public forum Seriously?! What r u 5yrs old Chei!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by naptu2: 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ishilove:
Le tum le pain in the asss. Quileva you no gree speak English, therefore me go pala pala you, you dig? cool

grin grin
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
naptu2:

grin grin
grin
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Kslib(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
Yo,yo yo nairalanders... Dem bombaclaaat people inda house inada bomboclaat post whaat inda relate to da bombokllaaat thread... All tha bombocklaaat hiddden post ina bomba much na...
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
Kslib: Yo,yo yo nairalanders... Dem bombaclaaat people inda house inada bomboclaat post whaat inda relate to da bombokllaaat thread... All tha bombocklaaat hiddden post ina bomba much na...
Kslib, I yam SMH!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.