Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (63510 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by mercurie(f): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
This thread has become a comedy thread. OMG!
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Willzkid(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
lemmie add these :
1. If he asks for your genotype and bloodgroup- he is probably trying to check medical compatibility.
2. If he wants 2 knw about ur family- the size, and some deep details
3. If he is interested in your personal development
hey...I'm nt married yet but I know dese are tins I'd do wen I'm ready..
And I forgot it's a "ladies-only" thread.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by miss9ja(f): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
I can see dat some guys here dont agree with these
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by helphelp: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
Okija_juju: Here are the signs to watch out for if you really want to know if he’s serious about F[U]CKING you.

He Says Things Like “You’re The Only One Who…”

This is a big lie.. No woman is ever the only one for any man.. This does not mean that he doesnt love you o!! But that story of you being the only one na LIE!! If you doubt me, cheat on him with his best friend lets see if another 'ONLY ONE' will not show up and replace you 'the former only one'!!

You’re Invited To His Family Events

FA! FA! FA! FOWL!! Before I got engaged, I attended all family functions with a date.. Introduced them to all my relatives sef.. This is not a sign that he wants to marry you o!! INFACT!! Its just to make you relax and open your legs!! Its sort of like Rohipnol.. because you have met his family, you think its settled and then you allow him access your jerusalem!!

He Considers You Part of His Team
WTF!!! What team?! Every girl that any guy is f[u]cking is part of his team.. The beauty of a team is that you can tranfer players, buy, sell and loan new ones.. DONT BE DECIEVED!!

He Has Married Friends

CHOI!! This is what should set off the alarm bells.. If all his friends are married and he isnt, that means that he has no plans of marrying anytime soon...

He Increases His Touch

Last time I checked, when a Man increases his touch, he wants to f[u]ck.. Meaning 'HE IS H[o]RNY, not a sign that he wants to marry you!

He Wants To Live Together

DONT BE FOOLED!! NA Housegirl ehn want!! A live in chick who cooks, cleans and f[u]cks him whenever he wants!! Thats every guys dream!!

He Suggests Sharing More Than Just a Bedroom

ARGH!! Joint ACCOUNT!!! Juju is involved.. Even married men sef no dey mumu this kind mumu talkless of boyfriend and girlfriend paroles..

His Normal Behavior Starts Going Into Overdrive

Omo!! If you notice this, he has gotten another babe outside.. Start to pack your bags...

He Doesn’t Call You Bossy

I dont even get this one because no guy will date a bossy chick for starters..

His Paternal Clock is Ticking

SINCE WHICH DAY MEN START TO GET CLOCK?! Abi we don start to dey reach MENopause?! Chai!!

Courtesy: http://DontFallMuguForHim.com

LWKMD....Good one bruv. Very matured responses. Funny too...!!!!
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
Nice post you have there @ OP. Don't mind all these internet warlards wey nothing dey ever make sense for their side! Keep it up!!
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Okijajuju1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
Willzkid: lemmie add these :
1. If he asks for your genotype and bloodgroup- he is probably trying to check medical compatibility.
2. If he wants 2 knw about ur family- the size, and some deep details
3. If he is interested in your personal development
hey...I'm nt married yet but I know dese are tins I'd do wen I'm ready..
And I forgot it's a "ladies-only" thread.

1. If he asks for your blood group & genotype - Its either say na HIV and Gono ehn dey check for.. or na just incase condom bust you carry belle, make you no born sickle cell or Imb[e]cile for am..

2. If he wants to know about your family [the size & other details] - He is trying to guage your levels for the day wey ehn go dunp you.. He is trying to know if your family is connected, if your brothers are cultists, if any of your uncles is in the Army or Armed forces, or anyone is in the Police or even a robber. This is important so he will know wether to relocate to another state or country after dumping you!!

3. If he is interested in your personal development - Thats to know how you are doing especially financially so he can dupe you or borrow money from you and not pay back..

It may be a ladies thread, but I'm sure only a guy can tell ladies what to look out for to know that we are ready to marry.. If I want to know what to look out for when a woman is about to 'mensurate', I will not ask a man[/b]

The only sign to look out for to know that he is ready to be married to you is.. 'You see him standing at the alter in a black suit with his best men and parents and friend and family and a Pastor waiting for you while you walk up the aisle to meet him in a white dress..' .

11 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Kslib(m): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
Omolt praga del luis qui ve la shhaa?
1.. We le tua let probques vous bre...
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ayorh4you(m): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
This is so serious. Seeing adults wage war against themselves. Watz rli wrng wt Nairalanders? We shld all learn to respect ourselves
Now i nid 2 wear ma helmet n bullet prove vest n get riffles/explosives b4 i cn cme on Nairaland.....chai! So sad
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by helphelp: 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2012
Okija_juju:

1. If he asks for your blood group & genotype - Its either say na HIV and Gono ehn dey check for.. or na just incase condom bust you carry belle, make you no born sickle cell or Imb[e]cile for am..

2. If he wants to know about your family [the size & other details] - He is trying to guage your levels for the day wey ehn go dunp you.. He is trying to know if your family is connected, if your brothers are cultists, if any of your uncles is in the Army or Armed forces, or anyone is in the Police or even a robber. This is important so he will know wether to relocate to another state or country after dumping you!!

3. If he is interested in your personal development - Thats to know how you are doing especially financially so he can dupe you or borrow money from you and not pay back..

[b]It may be a ladies thread, but I'm sure only a guy can tell ladies what to look out for to know that we are ready to marry.. If I want to know what to look out for when a woman is about to 'mensurate', I will not ask a man

WTF..! Hilarious
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Gagason(m): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
kiss cool : Make sure you take your medication regularly and don't you ever wander into this space called Nairaland again...hear me?!!,,,,,, luv da humour in ur comment angry grin cheesy, grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by nosagold(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
miss 9ja: I can see dat some guys here dont agree with these

Babe is Ŧħåϯ tou on ♈☺uЯ profile pix? Girl U̶̲̥̅̊ make sense o.....welcome Ť☺ nairaland
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ayorh4you(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
miss 9ja: I can see dat some guys here dont agree with these

And ur name shall b called Beautiful.....u so swt gal. We cn b frndz.....n who kws, we might end up 2geda.
Imma shw u all dis signs listed above.
Drop me a mail: smithanders01@yahoo.com. Cnt wait 2 get ur msg
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by cindyrella(f): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
Funny post! grin
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
The only sign to know if he wants to marry u is when he finally marries u.
We are different ppl & have diffrent approach to issues.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Okijajuju1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ayorh4you:

And ur name shall b called Beautiful.....u so swt gal. We cn b frndz.....n who kws, we might end up 2geda.

This post right here is another sign he wants to fu[c]k you... Beware!! grin

10 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
Okija_juju: Here are the signs to watch out for if you really want to know if he’s serious about F[U]CKING you.

He Says Things Like “You’re The Only One Who…”

This is a big lie.. No woman is ever the only one for any man.. This does not mean that he doesnt love you o!! But that story of you being the only one na LIE!! If you doubt me, cheat on him with his best friend lets see if another 'ONLY ONE' will not show up and replace you 'the former only one'!!

You’re Invited To His Family Events

FA! FA! FA! FOWL!! Before I got engaged, I attended all family functions with a date.. Introduced them to all my relatives sef.. This is not a sign that he wants to marry you o!! INFACT!! Its just to make you relax and open your legs!! Its sort of like Rohipnol.. because you have met his family, you think its settled and then you allow him access your jerusalem!!

He Considers You Part of His Team
WTF!!! What team?! Every girl that any guy is f[u]cking is part of his team.. The beauty of a team is that you can tranfer players, buy, sell and loan new ones.. DONT BE DECIEVED!!

He Has Married Friends

CHOI!! This is what should set off the alarm bells.. If all his friends are married and he isnt, that means that he has no plans of marrying anytime soon...

He Increases His Touch

Last time I checked, when a Man increases his touch, he wants to f[u]ck.. Meaning 'HE IS H[o]RNY, not a sign that he wants to marry you!

He Wants To Live Together

DONT BE FOOLED!! NA Housegirl ehn want!! A live in chick who cooks, cleans and f[u]cks him whenever he wants!! Thats every guys dream!!

He Suggests Sharing More Than Just a Bedroom

ARGH!! Joint ACCOUNT!!! Juju is involved.. Even married men sef no dey mumu this kind mumu talkless of boyfriend and girlfriend paroles..

His Normal Behavior Starts Going Into Overdrive

Omo!! If you notice this, he has gotten another babe outside.. Start to pack your bags...

I dont even get this one because no guy will date a bossy chick for starters..

His Paternal Clock is Ticking

SINCE WHICH DAY MEN START TO GET CLOCK?! Abi we don start to dey reach MENopause?! Chai!!
Nwoke, you have said it all!!

I don't know where they get all these rubbish they come to post on NL angry
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by nosagold(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ayorh4you:

Bros wetin? Respect yourself na, free Ŧħåϯ babe o
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by miss9ja(f): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
nosa gold:

Babe is Ŧħåϯ tou on ♈☺uЯ profile pix? Girl U̶̲̥̅̊ make sense o.....welcome Ť☺ nairaland
Thanx dear...i really like it here
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ishilove: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
Kslib: Omolt praga del luis qui ve la shhaa?
1.. We le tua let probques vous bre...
We are an English speaking country so speak English or hold your peace angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by nosagold(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
@okija, since U̶̲̥̅̊ totally disagree with all these †ђξ poster has written, can U̶̲̥̅̊ pls write out another signs?
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by miss9ja(f): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
Okija_juju:

This post right here is another sign he wants to fu[c]k you... Beware!! grin
Hahahahah....naaaa, he cant
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by miss9ja(f): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
nosa gold:

Bros wetin? Respect yourself na, free Ŧħåϯ babe o
Are you my bodyguard@Nosa.
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by nosagold(m): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
grin
miss 9ja: Thanx dear...i really like it here

Nairaland is a place Ť☺ βξ girl, Ŧħåϯ is if U̶̲̥̅̊ want Ť☺ learn so much, ther re good people in here and ther re also bad ones
Have U̶̲̥̅̊ ever heard of "GARRI PEOPLE" b4? You wil see them here too, tribalism, insults, religious war, people with big grammars,etc expect em aswel

By d way, I like U̶̲̥̅̊, can we mingle? Cuz I'm single grin grin
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ewoma45(f): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
cool@miss 9ja b repping jaja nd ij wella
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ayorh4you(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
miss 9ja: Are you my bodyguard@Nosa.

mis9ja...help me ask am o. Is it wrng to mk frndz on a forum lyk dis? U r warmly wlcm jare
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ishilove: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
lifted:

Any marriage therapist will tell you feeling on equal ground is key. So if your guy never calls you “bossy,” “controlling,” or “uptight,” it’s a good sign. Those words imply that he feels he’s being caged in. So if he doesn’t use them, that means he’s open to sharing his life with someone whose skills and abilities complement his own.

[/url]
Maximum, premium, first class bullsheeit.

****Once upon a time I had a suitor

He called me Miss Bossy

He said I wasn't submissive enough

He said these qualities made him desire me more

My so-called bossiness made him crazy over me, but...

I still kicked is black asss to the curb!****
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Okijajuju1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ishilove:
Maximum, premium, first class bullsheeit.

****Once upon a time I had a suitor

He called me Miss Bossy

He said I wasn't submissive enough

He said these qualities made him desire me more

My so-called bossiness made him crazy over me, but...

I still kicked is black asss to the curb!****

I may have to put this inmy new book titled: GUYS: 10 Signs to show you that You are her Maga!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by nosagold(m): 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
miss 9ja: Are you my bodyguard@Nosa.

Naa, I can't βξ ya bodyguard na, buh I can βξ ya man

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ayorh4you(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
nosa gold: grin

Nairaland is a place Ť☺ βξ girl, Ŧħåϯ is if U̶̲̥̅̊ want Ť☺ learn so much, ther re good people in here and ther re also bad ones
Have U̶̲̥̅̊ ever heard of "GARRI PEOPLE" b4? You wil see them here too, tribalism, insults, religious war, people with big grammars,etc expect em aswel

By d way, I like U̶̲̥̅̊, can we mingle? Cuz I'm single grin grin

na wa 4 u o......@nosa
miss9ja....his type of person r many here on nairaland...datz ano group of NDlers u should beware of...dey r Gigolos, casanovas and pimps.
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Kslib(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ishilove:
We are an English speaking country so speak English or hold your peace angry
@ishilove,dem praga eh lue tu la vasque jum ah? Ehn.... Dum la vilve lem tum la me? Abi...
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ayorh4you(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
miss 9ja: Hahahahah....naaaa, he cant

dnt mind em. All i want is friendship....simple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.