Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (63505 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ewoma45(f): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
;-)@nosa gold #singing bankyw'samsettingp#
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ayorh4you(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
nosa gold:

Bros wetin? Respect yourself na, free Ŧħåϯ babe o

ao e tk affect u?
Na ur sister?
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by nosagold(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
Okija_juju:

I may have to put this inmy new book titled: GUYS: 10 Signs to show you that You are her Maga!

Hmmmmmm......U̶̲̥̅̊ βξ real igbo man o, everything na business 4 una,
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by nosagold(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ewoma45: ;-)@nosa gold #singing bankyw'samsettingp#

Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† is bankw? Is it a name of a person, place or thing? Infact is it a noun?
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ayorh4you(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2012
Okija_juju:

This post right here is another sign he wants to fu[c]k you... Beware!! grin

Ogbeni! Tk it soft on me na
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by nosagold(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ayorh4you:

ao e tk affect u?
Na ur sister?

She s my nl babe back off
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by jaymyk(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Okija_juju:

I may have to put this inmy new book titled: GUYS: 10 Signs to show you that You are her Maga!
grin
Okija_juju:

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ayorh4you(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
nosa gold:

hahahahahahahaha.....i laf in french. 4 u dream abi?
If wishes were horses, beggers would ride
so u sef lyk beta? U gotta work harder
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ayorh4you(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mis9ja, wia arth thou?
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by nosagold(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ayorh4you:

Lol U̶̲̥̅̊ go soon dey laugh in portugues hehehe
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by miss9ja(f): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ayorh4you:

Lwkmd...you guys are really funny here
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by miss9ja(f): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ayorh4you: Mis9ja, wia arth thou?
Am here dear
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Okijajuju1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ayorh4you: Mis9ja, wia arth thou?

This Question right here is another sign that She is with another man (prolly Okija) somewhere

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ayorh4you(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
nosa gold:

Lol U̶̲̥̅̊ go soon dey laugh in portugues hehehe

lol. Abeg wia sh even hide put now? Help call her out oooo
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by miss9ja(f): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
nosa gold:

Hmmm...really
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ayorh4you(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
Okija_juju:

This Question right here is another sign that She is with another man (prolly Okija) somewhere

u r so wrong. Maybe she's got lil prob wt her internet. Dnt blackmail her
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ayorh4you(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
miss 9ja: Am here dear

wia u go hide na? Told u i wanna b ur frnd..... Me stl waitin 4 ur mail na
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by miss9ja(f): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
Okija_juju:

Na you be dat "another" man abi? lol
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by nosagold(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ayorh4you:

lol. Abeg wia sh even hide put now? Help call her out oooo

I jux called her on her cellphone nw and she s here rightnow, I told U̶̲̥̅̊ dat I'm her bf buh U̶̲̥̅̊ doubted ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, U̶̲̥̅̊ see? Lol
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ayorh4you(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
miss 9ja: Lwkmd...you guys are really funny here

dnt mind d guy jare.
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ayorh4you(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
nosa gold:

I jux called her on her cellphone nw and she s here rightnow, I told U̶̲̥̅̊ dat I'm her bf buh U̶̲̥̅̊ doubted ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, U̶̲̥̅̊ see? Lol

E clear......u beta wake up frm slp
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by lillaowow(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
miss 9ja: Na you be dat "another" man abi? lol

na nairaland you dey oooo, you go "taya" for man matta........ Enough "i want yur email" -ish
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by nosagold(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
miss 9ja: Hmmm...really

U̶̲̥̅̊ re so beautiful girl, what's ya name on fbuk? Nor dey follow dat ayo of a guy dey talk o
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Okijajuju1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ayorh4you:

......u beta wake up frm slp

This statement right here is a sign that Your Partner was with another man last night

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Gen2jaynee: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
Kslib: Omolt praga del luis qui ve la shhaa?
1.. We le tua let probques vous bre...
write in english plzzz
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by miss9ja(f): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
nosa gold:

Wasup my dear
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ayorh4you(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2012
lillaowow:

na nairaland you dey oooo, you go "taya" for man matta........ Enough "i want yur email" -ish

wey u? U no go pack well?.
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by miss9ja(f): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ayorh4you:

u r so wrong. Maybe she's got lil prob wt her internet. Dnt blackmail her
Okija, are you the "another man" dat am wit
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Ayorh4you(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
nosa gold:

U̶̲̥̅̊ re so beautiful girl, what's ya name on fbuk? Nor dey follow dat ayo of a guy dey talk o

I pity u
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by lillaowow(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ayorh4you:

wey u? U no go pack well?.

you see fine gurl, your voice clear..........dumb Mofo....gringringringringringringrin
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Sagytarius(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
nosa gold: grin

Nairaland is a place Ť☺ βξ girl, Ŧħåϯ is if U̶̲̥̅̊ want Ť☺ learn so much, ther re good people in here and ther re also bad ones
Have U̶̲̥̅̊ ever heard of "GARRI PEOPLE" b4? You wil see them here too, tribalism, insults, religious war, people with big grammars,etc expect em aswel

By d way, I like U̶̲̥̅̊, can we mingle? Cuz I'm single grin grin
Which mingle? angry
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by miss9ja(f): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
nosa gold:

Nosa, thanx. you can add me on fb wit Chikaodi Naomi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.