Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? (8709 Views)

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / How Regularly Should You Cook And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by JojoArmani(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
booqee: Person wey brush well well no dey lie dat kain lie wey mugumugu just throway for here undecided
yeah u no see him name, he thinks say we be mugumugu like him wey dey collect lie anyhow.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
Jojo Armani: and de tin dey even put gap teeth anywhere u want it.
huh?? *faints instantly!*
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by jackpot(f): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2012
booqee: illicit where hath thou?? Pls confirm dat claim..can she truly cook mouth watering, nose itching, eye popping and jaw dropping foods as she claimed??

[s]Btw, i dint know u guys are yanshing yourself oh! I'm shocked![/s] shocked
"experienced" boobsqee cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2012
^^stop following me u dis man lesbian. angry
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by pearlhapi(f): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2012
booqee: illicit where hath thou?? Pls confirm dat claim..can she truly cook mouth watering, nose itching, eye popping and jaw dropping foods as she claimed??

[s]Btw, i dint know u guys are yanshing yourself oh! I'm shocked![/s] shocked
dirty mind!sumtin I said out of joke now has to do with nyashing.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by mumumugu(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
booqee: Person wey brush well well no dey lie dat kain lie wey mugumugu just throway for here undecided

i no no sey nairaland gals sabi yab persn. Abeg sori ooooo. I no b liar.na play i bin de play.

Chai, even vicky and bouque we i bin dey admire. Make una 4gve me na
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by jackpot(f): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
booqee: ^^stop following me u dis man lesbian. angry
*The day I'll vex for you, I'll juss command your braests to disappear! Keep trying me~ angry angry angry
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by sophy09: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
I was 8 when I learned how to cook and I fried eggs.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
mumumugu:

i no no sey nairaland gals sabi yab persn. Abeg sori ooooo. I no b liar.na play i bin de play.

park well joor! Can't u see i'm just kidding you. Was only joking mf.. undecided
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2012
mumumugu:

lmao.. grin your sins are forgiven.. go and sin no more grin
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by acidtalk: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
Acid and Base
At 6months

which of course gave H2SO4
extremely needed for the body.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by bittyend(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
At age 11, I learned how to cook crack.

Water, powder 'caine;, and soda in a pot on the gas cooker; and that's dirty money from the fiends.

Rich off crack, till I gave my life to Lord Jesus. cool
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by SamMilla1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
the first thing i learnt to cook, hmm. White yam, just peel it and cook it. Then pour some red oil into a plate and food is ready. That was like when i was 6
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by tellwisdom: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by kodylicky(f): 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
;DWhite rice @ d age of 9
Was dis local rice dat u need to remove d chaff
I 4got to do dat.
Just poured it into water and fed d family some delicious stony-rice
Dey are yet to 4give me for dat.

1 Like

Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by dangerzone: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2012
Sam Milla: the first thing i learnt to cook, hmm. White yam, just peel it and cook it. Then pour some red oil into a plate and food is ready. That was like when i was 6

U be vinrankor pako like me
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by horlaryeenqar: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mine is beans.....
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by GentleNaaz(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mine ws hw 2 cook jellof garri @ d age of 7. Second ws hw 2 cook combined garri n rice
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by pearlhapi(f): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
Gentle Naaz: Mine ws hw 2 cook jellof garri @ d age of 7. Second ws hw 2 cook combined garri n rice
atutupoyoyo confirmed!the names of the fud scares me sef btw for once I see wu I kno kpako reach
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by steffans(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
Myn was yam..I filled d whole pot with water..cuz I taught d water was to cover d whole yam..

2ndly I did jollof rice..I put plenty g/nut oil..d unda was already gettn burnt..wyl d top was half. Cooked.....SMH 4 ma self......

We we're all Boys den!!!!
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by erad(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
mine was boiling water, at age 20.. can't still boil water without it getting burnt. i need hep sad
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Pritheeann(f): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
i was 6...wen i cooked mtn rice...twas rili a rice 2rmemba....lolz
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by seyibrown(f): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
Cooking rice at 5 at my Mum's friends house ... I remember her yelling from the lounge whether the Rice was done ... and I am tasting it and yelling back 'it's not done'! grin grin LOL!
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by dokunbam(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mine was when i was in primary 5 or thereabout, my mom was attending to something important in her shop so she told me too prepare Eba/Garri, she has prepared vegetable soup. Coming back from school hungry, i went straight to the kitchen to prepare eba. But i fu3ked up that day no be small. She has earlier told me how to do it and i have seen her couple of time making it. When the kettle started making sound i quickly pour it to make eba. The garri did not form at all. Omo I ate it like that o. But am now a guru
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by yemi2plus(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2012
erad: mine was boiling water, at age 20.. can't still boil water without it getting burnt. i need hep sad
yuh reli need help, cos u dull pass seun.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by saintneo(m): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2012
I think mine was jollof rice at 11-12years old. I used my mum's stew and leftover rice, then poured in a very large quantity of curry to make is turn yellow. Turned guru by 15, lost my guru-ness by 28. Now looking for a wifey to re-educate & assist.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
HOT WATER.. @AGE 4
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by noblechriss(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
acidosis™:
Mine was Pap at age 2 . Then I would jump off from my cot..straight to the kitchen to make pap..while mum is asleep..

smiley
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by SlyIg(f): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
I learnt how to cook hot water for tea at d age of 13.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by HopeGabriel(f): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mine ws at 8 ...wen I learned to cook rice...but water,salt n the oil plenty pass the rice...lol
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
vegetable soup... Age 12
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by zonax(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
I was stil six when I learnt to make noodles (indomie to be prescise) it was my best meal then and I took interest in making it. Till date, I still prepare my noodle and tea by myself and hardly eat one made by another person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Girl Eats Bugs, Says She Loves Its Crunchy Taste. (Graphic) / Opium / Kilishi In Canada - Mj's BBQ And SUYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.