Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos (1788 Views)

D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts / D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by Baro(m): 12:09am On Jan 18, 2008
Here is the link
http://ayenithegreat./2007/12/19/faze-in-multiple-controversies/

Nairalanders what do you think?
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by labiyemmy(m): 12:13am On Jan 18, 2008
so? wetin concern aeroplane with road no good?
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by Uzzyan: 12:25am On Jan 18, 2008
that link is not official.
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by tosinadeda: 12:32am On Jan 18, 2008
lipsrsealed undecided embarassed lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided speechless
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by Uzzyan: 12:37am On Jan 18, 2008
Dont be. Afterall the guy denied it so how is it true
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by tosinadeda: 12:40am On Jan 18, 2008
wetin him go do before, no be to deny am? if na u wetin u go do, no be to deny am too
am sure there is an element of truth
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by Uzzyan: 12:43am On Jan 18, 2008
Sure in every lie there is an element of truth!
Anyways he is going thru enaf trauma so they shld just free him.
Last time i saw him in Festac he was really looking disturbed.
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by sect(m): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2008
Thats why i keep loving faze,he even had to run into debt to satisfy his fans.What a rare deed from a Nigerian act. Thumbs up faze,we are still behind you but somehow i still doubt the story but if its really true i pray he'll find a way to put this  behind him once and for all.My guy has fazed enough problems already,its really not easy to be independent.
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by DeLimit1: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2008
It's a lie, that site is a gossip blog, it's not a reliable source
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2008
How Sweet, he had to do all this for us his FANS, Men i'm still behind u till the end.

Oya all Faze's Fan, lets put our heads together and pay off the debt grin grin
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by tosinadeda: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2008
u mean he had to foolishly do this for his fans abi?
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by Uzzyan: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2008
Abeg that guy is my bfriends good friend stop talking abt him like that angry angry angry
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by eleshin(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2008
i knew about his incident some months ago even b4 psquare shot their video because those model that dance on "do me" video happen to be the one that feature in faze's video,they insisted that they are not gonna feature in psquare video unless they pay them their money in full because faze paid them half of their money and refused to balance them after finishing the shooting of his videos.psquare had to pay double fees for these models to feature in do me video.left for me,the guy has realy tried on the management aspect of himself,he is been manage by his own independent label.it will be very hard for him in the aspect of finance to come out with such a world class videos,infact i commend his courageous effort which pave way for the akon deal.i'm sure he had travelled to SA after the incident to settle his debt,we dont need to castigate him because he has realy tried alone as an artist,all he need from us is our love because the more he realise he is in controversy the more he will loose his balance in the entertainment world.go on faze!
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by pheesayor(m): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2008
Eleshin baba, for the first time m impressed with your post, seems to be ur most impressing till another one proves me wrong but we need ur source about ur own story. At least u commended faze for the first time. Maybe you'll become my best friend on nairaland now.
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by sect(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2008
Hmmm Eleshin, positive comment for the first time. Tosin even american actors sometimes run into debt just to make movies so its not foolishness.
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by niger1234: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2008
This news is just crazy, who cares if he didn't pay he girtl. waitin concern me, i beg make um na watch the video and chill[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color] cool
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by youngdigi(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2008
i thot these naija artists make enough money, dont they rake in like 100,000 naira per show?? maybe im lost or something but this is not cool news, true or not, this kind of situation shud not be coming up, am having 2nd thoughts on these nigerian artists, i always thot they raked in heavy money
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by eleshin(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2008
@ pheesayor,
i read it on encomium magazine, but its quite unfortunate encomium has no website so i cant post any link but i will check the edition of that very story and post it for those that use to buy encomium.but i'm sure it was around october/november.
to you guys it may be the first positive comment but to me it is just another post that is xterise by te reality aspect of the issue in question.it got to a point i realise that faze is too innocent a man to weather all these controversies on him,he accept destiny and believe in what future has in stock for him,it is you guys that always make him go beyond his limitaion by comparing him to some pple that are more succesful than he do.
those models threating him not to come to south africa unless he is holding their money,but i got it from a reliable source that he had travelled to SA before the akon show to settle the debt,so i think we dont need to feast on this topic any more.
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by youngdigi(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2008
y are our nigerian artists flying to south africa to shoot their videos in the first place??
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by tosinadeda: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2008
faze and his managers are foolish, wen they were shooting those videos, didnt they av in mind how much it would rake in, at least if there was no money before shooting the videos, there should be money after selling the videos.
so it wut they made is not up to wut they spent and they cant even pay the models, then y are they into this whole music business?

he should better get good managers, cos na him name dem dey drag for mud o
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2008
eeh yah, so he didnt know that fine blondes are costly.one bitter lesson.
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by tosinadeda: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2008
next time he should go to his village to pack girls and Behind them up grin
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2008
you know igbo girls are not fine on musical videos, think he should use lagos girls grin
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by youngdigi(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2008
this is generally for all of our artists, we need to embrace our own, raise the standard of nigerian videos in NIGERIA, not south africa or america, pick the girls for ur videos from NIGERIA, not south africa or america, u cant tell me we dont have girls in nigeria as beautiful as those in that video, this is embarrassing to us, we never put our own country/people first
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by tosinadeda: 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2008
the ones with big belly abi?
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by sect(m): 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2008
Faze probably had financial problems which is very normal,its not foolishness,its risk & dats one thing abt business.All i know is dat faze was trying 2 produce quality videos which he did successfully,so dont call him foolish cos he refused 2 do mediocre videos like ur man.Besides its an old news & i wonder y it got here late,maybe d situation isn't as bad as it appears.
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by tosinadeda: 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2008
sect i understand ur view but wut hapnd to the sales of the videos
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by sect(m): 12:51am On Jan 19, 2008
Well i think his videos were moderately successful.Video albums dont usually make much impact in naija market.
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by tosinadeda: 1:01am On Jan 19, 2008
his managers are to blame, y spend so much and even owe if u wnt make ur money back and even gain
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by Uzzyan: 1:17am On Jan 19, 2008
he wants to make enaf money after the sales of the song he will give them the money{that is if it is true shaaa}
Tosin run down here fast.
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by 9ja4eva: 1:19am On Jan 19, 2008
D news no dey authentic
Re: Faze Is Owing The South African Models That Featured In His New Videos by tosinadeda: 1:21am On Jan 19, 2008
ok am here now grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay / DOWNLOAD Album: Kid Ink – Full Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.