Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos (19513 Views)

See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood / Nightmare For Road Users In Ejigbo Area Of Lagos as a result of flood / Counting The Cost Of Flood In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by seyipeters(m): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
Pics of a Flooded area in egan-igando.Lagos.I think our government should do something about this.

Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by seyipeters(m): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
Drainage seems not to be working cos its uncompleted.

Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by Callotti: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
Well. . .Fashola is gonna be busy for a while! grin
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
floods all over the world. signs of the end.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by SisiKill1: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
It's all going to hell in a hand basket!

The gods are unhappy!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by 10over101: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
Fashola is working, Lagos is Working..Eko oo ni baje ooo..can't even remeber what Emperor Tinubu did in Lagos...
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by Foxybone(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Hahahahahahahaha... So Lagos ma dey experience flood.... So Fashola go say make we no use Borno number plate enter Lagos.... Hahahahhaha

Fashola... Tidy your home first grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by Biggyd2: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
Even the road to our presidio's home town has been overtaken by flood too. undecided http://www.punchng.com/news/flood-takes-over-road-to-jonathans-hometown/
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by Kslib(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
Like play,like play.flood don dey become normal thing for our eyes..
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by SamMilla1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
I hope VIO and Lastma prevented the flood from carrying logs of woods, pure water satchets and other items into Federal republic of Lagos.

BTW, i dont pity anyone whose house is flooded. I was at the Dangote factory in Tedi town OJO lagos last year. I saw people building houses inside dry swampy areas. I knew that it was only a matter of time before water comes back to claim those areas. The tedi area is made up of sands from the Atlantic Ocean.

It is never a must for half of Nigeria to live in Lagos.
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by maclatunji: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
Kslib: Like play,like play.flood don dey become normal thing for our eyes..

LOL. Funny in a macabre sort of way.
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by CLIQBOY(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
Hmmmm..na my area be dix o...and i no dey area..mak i holla house
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by mmmustapha(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
grin grin grin u guys have enough water to wash,cook,bath and even drink
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by siddiq202(m): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
I was expecting the river-like pics of those in the east. this one na normal stuff joor
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by Foxybone(m): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
LAGOS MA NA WA .... ALL THESE YORUBA BOYZ GO COME UP NOW COME SAY FASHOLA GET SENSE.... MTCHWWWWW...

BREAKING DOWN HOUSES AND BUILDING DRAINAGES THAT IS PRACTICALLY FILLED WITH DUMP angry angry angry

ANYWAY... NA UNA SIDE NA IM WORLD START TO DEY END, REMEMBER SAY NA 2012 BE THIS grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by wem88(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
This condition is serious OooOoo. God shld help us in dis country we live in OoOOoO
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
Finally.. after 50 years, the Gods have started smiting Nigeria grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by KINGwax(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
Foxybone: LAGOS MA NA WA .... ALL THESE YORUBA BOYZ GO COME UP NOW COME SAY FASHOLA GET SENSE.... MTCHWWWWW...

BREAKING DOWN HOUSES AND BUILDING DRAINAGES THAT IS PRACTICALLY FILLED WITH DUMP angry angry angry

ANYWAY... NA UNA SIDE NA IM WORLD START TO DEY END, REMEMBER SAY NA 2012 BE THIS grin grin grin grin
una don't forget anambra sharp sharp? I heard say na canoe be that Igbo governor's official ride now as choice no dey. The idiot go wan put national flag for the canoe's front i knw. And some supposedly intelligent Igbo scholars go suggest make im put siren too!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by Super1759: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
siddiq202: I was expecting the river-like pics of those in the east. this one na normal stuff joor
seriously I just saw scoop of water,which is normal. This one isn't flood naa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! / Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death / Woman Creates Jewelry From Her Breast Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.