Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (116515 Views)

How To Hard Format Any Type Of Android Phone ,tecno Infinix Etc / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by HOLLASLYD(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
Akeks: Pls guys u am planing on getting anandroid and mymind is divided bw N3 and samsong galaxy pocket. My prob is can I trust dis TecnoN3 or should I just play safe and get d galxy POcket? Pls ur candid opinion is of great impotancr to me.
pocket is no match for n3

Seyilome: i beg u my guy pls and pls go for N3 it is N3 am using to type to u now,it is increadible.very multitasking,even if u remove ur battery and place it back,ur opera or uc web will still start from where u stopped
grin u sound new to android. that is called caching. samsung pocket does it aswell na. n3 is better in all ramifications. design, hardware,display, performance

1 Like

Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by adefash(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
nokia N3 for sale. i just bought it yesterday simply because i needed a fone that can do virtually everything i need on the go. this fone is splendid. the challenge i have is that this is the first touch screen smart fone i will ever use. i have been used to hardware qwerty keyboard to the extent that i find it dificult typing on the screen and i dont want it to stay up to a week in my hand. just call to get this babe so i can go and get my fone with hardware key pad jeje ooo.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by adefash(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
i never believed tecno can make such a phone as this. it beats my imagination. call now to njoy this android fone with class!
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by kyle2009: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
sam4xadams:
root the phone and partitioned your memory card. You might not understand but the gurus can help. My bro m3 also gave the same problem, so we root the phone and later partitioned the memory card only sharing 1gig to memory. Omo the m3 they download install and run HD games without sayin memory low

How do I partition †ђξ m card....plz n3 gurus I need A̶̲̥̅̊ list of important apps for †ђξ fone lookin forward to Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я maximum co operation
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Akeks(m): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
Seyilome: i beg u my guy pls and pls go for N3 it is N3 am using to type to u now,it is increadible.very multitasking,even if u remove ur battery and place it back,ur opera or uc web will still start from where u stopped
d probs still stnd out dat tecno prodct are nt knwn 2 b durable nd able 2 witsnd rough handlin and me i'm a very rough guy o! As a mata of fact, d last phn i made use of, nokh phn(stolen 4rm me) swam insd my pot of soup nd yet, served until it went. I'm nt sayin i'll test d tecno d same way but can it witstnd tough conditn?
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by adefash(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
[quote
author=adefash]nokia N3 for sale. i just bought it yesterday simply
because i needed a fone that can do virtually everything i need on the
go. this fone is splendid. the challenge i have is that this is the
first touch screen smart fone i will ever use. i have been used to
hardware qwerty keyboard to the extent that i find it dificult typing on
the screen and i dont want it to stay up to a week in my hand. just
call to get this babe so i can go and get my fone with hardware key pad
jeje ooo.[/quote]
keep calling to pick the fone before spending more than two days with me. i returned it to its pack few hours after i paid for it.it is very new.used for less than 24hrs. keep the calls coming.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Seyilome(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
Akeks:
d probs still stnd out dat tecno prodct are nt knwn 2 b durable nd able 2 witsnd rough handlin and me i'm a very rough guy o! As a mata of fact, d last phn i made use of, nokh phn(stolen 4rm me) swam insd my pot of soup nd yet, served until it went. I'm nt sayin i'll test d tecno d same way but can it witstnd tough conditn?
see before i dont like tecno phones but now both their hardware and software are rugged,u wont regret dat u did
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by adefash(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
Seyilome: see before i dont like tecno phones but now both their hardware and software are rugged,u wont regret dat u did
on point my bro. Fones are not meant to be used in scrubing floor or playing table tennis. Even if a flat screen tv falls off your hand, it breaks into pieces. That doest make one prefer crt tv to lcd. Whatever damage that can be done to ANY tecno fone, much more damage can be done to its nokia and samsung counterparts when subjected to the same condition.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by adefash(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
adefash: nokia N3 for sale. i just bought it yesterday simply because i needed a fone that can do virtually everything i need on the go. this fone is splendid. the challenge i have is that this is the first touch screen smart fone i will ever use. i have been used to hardware qwerty keyboard to the extent that i find it dificult typing on the screen and i dont want it to stay up to a week in my hand. just call to get this babe so i can go and get my fone with hardware key pad jeje ooo.
call now to pick this machine.its BRAND NEW!
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by goke4all(m): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Pls I mistakenly reset factory setting. What can I do to get all d missing apps back
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by adefash(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2013
house please what app do i nees to download to open word documents,pdf,and to play video from utube?
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by adefash(m): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2013
goke4all: Pls I mistakenly reset factory setting. What can I do to get all d missing apps back
NOTHING!
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by ibietela2(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
Am a blogger o.... I have I can Type very well on this phone? grin
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
adefash: house please what app do i nees to download to open word documents,pdf,and to play video from utube?
quickoffice pro or officesuite
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Chizak24(m): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
winutech:

Any hope?
here's what you'll do... To activate the 1st sim slot, just insert any airtel line there & be sure its an airtel line. Once they've sent those their introductory smses, check balance and remove the line. This post is coming from my Tecno N3 fone with my Glo in sim1.. & Airtel sim 2 grin
winutech:

Any hope?
here's what you'll do... To activate the 1st sim slot, just insert any airtel line there & be sure its an airtel line. Once they've sent those their introductory smses, check balance and remove the line. This post is coming from my Tecno N3 fone with my Glo in sim1.. & Airtel sim 2

1 Like

Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Hunkyimage(m): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2013
please where can i buy this tecno n3 phone in Uyo? Preferably the 512Mb of RAM one...
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by lordwill(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
Just one question, can I upgrade the os? Cos I've been using the n3 4 some weeks now and I noticed that I can't change the theme so I'm hoping an upgrade will sort that problem out
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Lawalmd(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
lord will: Just one question, can I upgrade the os? Cos I've been using the n3 4 some weeks now and I noticed that I can't change the theme so I'm hoping an upgrade will sort that problem out
download go launcher it will change your theme

Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 13, 2013
Guys i went to get a tecno phone for my bro and got a tecno D3 so we got talking about how tecno was impressive with their android phones, and one of them decided to show me a prototype of a new tecno phone coming soon, guys i was shocked it has the dame UI as the Samsung S3, and its quite big too, had lots of mad 3d performance games and all, and said it was going to pitch against the Samsung S3, it was around 30-36k range, its marvellous, it looks far better than the N3 and D3 together.

1 Like

Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by dragnet: 2:46am On Jan 13, 2013
pc guru: Guys i went to get a tecno phone for my bro and got a tecno D3 so we got talking about how tecno was impressive with their android phones, and one of them decided to show me a prototype of a new tecno phone coming soon, guys i was shocked it has the dame UI as the Samsung S3, and its quite big too, had lots of mad 3d performance games and all, and said it was going to pitch against the Samsung S3, it was around 30-36k range, its marvellous, it looks far better than the N3 and D3 together.
does the tecno D3 have 3G capability?
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 13, 2013
No, the slight diff is just front and back camera and Android2.3.6 , funny enuff they seem powerful as they handle Nintendo 64 Emulator and so many 3D games.but it has no 3G at all
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Kamaye(m): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2013
pc guru: No, the slight diff is just front and back camera and Android2.3.6 , funny enuff they seem powerful as they handle Nintendo 64 Emulator and so many 3D games.but it has no 3G at all
i like the D3 for it's front camera and flash but NO 3G? Can't live with that.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by jspac(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2013
pc guru: Guys i went to get a tecno phone for my bro and got a tecno D3 so we got talking about how tecno was impressive with their android phones, and one of them decided to show me a prototype of a new tecno phone coming soon, guys i was shocked it has the dame UI as the Samsung S3, and its quite big too, had lots of mad 3d performance games and all, and said it was going to pitch against the Samsung S3, it was around 30-36k range, its marvellous, it looks far better than the N3 and D3 together.
I guess you are talking about the N7.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by gnykelly(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
Where can i get it. At what price and warranty hope the thing is not slow (tecno N3). Then the wifi hotspur hope it works perfect.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
No not the tecno N7 it was way bigger and the interface is exactly the same as Samsung S3 interface meaning that its a tecno phone running on ICS 4.0 not 2.3 N7 loooks like 2.3 Android OS
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
pc guru: No not the tecno N7 it was way bigger and the interface is exactly the same as Samsung S3 interface meaning that its a tecno phone running on ICS 4.0 not 2.3 N7 loooks like 2.3 Android OS
tecno n7 is running ICS
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by lordwill(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
Lawalmd:
download go launcher it will change your theme

But can I upgrade the os to say 3.0?
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Francheezy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
hmph...interest!ng.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Lawalmd(m): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
lord will:

But can I upgrade the os to say 3.0?
no you can't and there's no os 3 from 2.3 Ginger bread(gb) the next is 4.0 ice cream sandwich(ics)
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:29am On Jan 14, 2013
Lawalmd:
no you can't and there's no os 3 from 2.3 Ginger bread(gb) the next is 4.0 ice cream sandwich(ics)
there is Android 3.0 honeycomb.it gave birth to Android 4.0 ICS. since is more or less a minor UI change from GB and was released with devices like motorola at its birth.the HoneyComb gave birth to ICS lockscreen, devs jumped to ICS which has a total new compatibility and UI feel.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Manweysabi(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
...*subscribing*
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Silvani(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
Lawalmd:
whatsapp works on n3 but you can't get it from play store you have to get it from some other site

so where exactly did you get yours from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / Google Pixel Discussion Thread / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.