Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,532 members, 7,770,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (116417 Views)

How To Hard Format Any Type Of Android Phone ,tecno Infinix Etc / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by adefash(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
Some1 pls tell me can this phone open word documents,pdf file,can it multitask, can it view video from youtube and possibly download video? If yes i need to get it asap.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by UkwuNnu(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
adefash: Some1 pls tell me can this phone open word documents,pdf file,can it multitask, can it view video from youtube and possibly download video? If yes i need to get it asap.
Does all n much more, just download d right app.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Youngpo413: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
mj: The Tecno N3 is a great android phone, it comes with two SIM ports, one for a 3G connection and the other for a 2G EDGE connectivity. The phone is not expensive self, its just #13500 online at

which sim port is for 3G,sim 1 or 2?mine is not indicating any 3G signal,or do I have to set it?pls I need urgent reply.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by 2baga(m): 1:16am On Dec 22, 2012
Blov: @Rekeson: Sorry my Guy uve bricked ur phone, bt try
a hard reset of it and see. Turn off the phone, press d two volume button(<>wink and den press d ON/off button and wait, if it turn ON, use d volume button to scroll to "clear flash" den select it using d soft menu(home) button, ur phone should restart and come back anew. Good luck!
I will try ds, hope it works.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by a1solution: 4:50am On Dec 22, 2012
Techno N3 thread bookmarked. But if I giv it as gift wont people complain I bought them chinko phone?
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by 4peace(m): 6:42am On Dec 22, 2012
a1solution: Techno N3 thread bookmarked. But if I giv it as gift wont people complain I bought them chinko phone?

Why are worry yourself

Tecno enter nigeria make as a unique brand check their history
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2012
TECNO TECNO TECNO!!

[b]Tecno has come to stay in Nigeria and nothing is going to change that..
Tecno came into Nigeria to open the eyes of nigerians for us to see that other phone producers have been exploiting us!!

To the best of my knowledge, before Tecno came into Nigeria no other phone producer ever produced a single phone with dual sim, Tecno came and set the pace and still sell at a lower price..
Tecno dual sim phones, you don't need to swap sims like other phone eg Nokia, Samsung etc..

If you have not use a Tecno phone before, you may not really understand why you are calling it a chinko phone, yes it is a China product who told you China has not upgrade beyond imagination in the production of phones? Tecno T3 and N3 and many others are living examples..

If Nokia, Samsung, HTC, Motorrola etc should produce a similar phone like Tecno N3 with all the available mouth watering features in this Tecno N3, I tell you the Gospel truth, you will not get the phone below 45,000 naira but Tecno is giving it out for just 13,500 naira so the low income earners can also enjoy what ANDROID is offering to this generation..
Is there any phone producer that has produce an ANDROID phone and sell below 15,000 naira apart from TECNO?
Will you not rather say a big thanks to TECNO?

Go and price Android phones of other phone producers and come back here to tell us, you'll be shocked[/b]

6 Likes

Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Cool83(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2012
What can you people say about the battery capacity
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Cool83(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2012
loladeking: I have a bb torch 1. I bought the techno n3. ever since ive never looked back at my bb. the android os beats bb hundred times. the apps of the tecno surpasses my bb. I use the tecno as a hotspot for ipod and ipad and galaxy users cos of my data on it. it has everything....everything....games such as temple run, need for speed and countless are running on it. as my first android phone I'm more than impressed. as far as am concerned its not a chinko fone. don't forget samsung and htc are made by chinko brothers hence no need discriminating against it. of course it has a few setbacks. the most important setback is that the buttons (back buttons and home buttons) don't light up at night. that is all. every other thing is superb. I downloaded Over five different keyboard that's far better than the one that followed the phone. the thing with android is that you can download apps for every function. I rest my case
can i browse on it without subscribe
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2012
[img][/img]
[b]
I bought this Tecno N3, took it to my office and all my colleague were shocked, we are now 4 using Tecno N3 in my office .. They couldn't believe a Tecno phone can go this far in high quality, nice shape, very sensitive touchscreen, just like iphone and above all, having ANDROID as operating system..

My Boss was shocked, he forced me to take him down to Computer village on Wednesday and he bought one for himself not because the price was pocket friendly but because he was far impressed in what he saw in my TECNO N3..

The best thing about android phone is that whatever application you feel you should have in your phone, you can get it in the android market which is now call Google play store, all application is free under the top free app section..

Some people want to know the disadvantages of the phone.
Just like we know, nothing in this world produce by man is 100% perfect. The disadvantages I have seen in this phone is that it does not have front camera only back camera, it does not have flash..

what do I need flash for apart from being able to take picture at night? In my other phone that got lost what I used the flash for was just torchlight, If you need torchlight you can download free from Google play store..

WHAT A NICE PHONE FROM TECNO..[/b]

Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2012
Cool83: What can you people say about the battery capacity
[b]
Give it a try, you will not regret it, you'll be glad you did..
Currently as I'm typing, my battery level has reduced to 57% since yesterday and this 57% will last for additional 14hours 2minutes according to the information from my NQ Android Booster

You can imagine the numbers of hours it will be if I charge it up to 100% do the calculation and see..
How long the battery will last also depend on how you use the phone for WiFi, Bluetooth, play videos, audios etc..
Even though you leave all these things on for the whole day, you will still be very much impress..

TIPPS: According to the phone for longevity of your battery, you are advice to always charge the phone only when the battery reduces to 20% and below..

When I bought mine they were running a promo, they gave me an extra battery and additional phone case but now the promo has ended it only lasted for a week. When I took my Boss to computer village to buy the phone they did not give him addition battery and case I guess I was lucky grin. [/b]
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2012
Cool83:
can i browse on it without subscribe

For now no mobile network operator is offering that except if you are given a free megabyte that is if you load a recharge card and also if you have a free browsing trick then you are good to go..

Even BB, you need to subscribe..
[img][/img]

Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2012
adefash: Some1 pls tell me can this phone open word documents,pdf file,can it multitask, can it view video from youtube and possibly download video? If yes i need to get it asap.
[b]
It can do more than you listed above, I have over 50 PDF files, I have over 30 books in my Tecno N3 bookshelf, Books like;

OLIVER TWIST (BY CHARLES DICKSON )

ELEVEN MINUTES (BY PAULO COELHO)

SEDUCED BY PIRATE (BY ELOISA JAMES)

ROMEO AND JULIET (BY WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE)

ANGELS AND DEMONS (BY DAN BROWN)

THE RING OF SOLOMON (BY JONATHAN STROUD)

HARRY POTTER (BY J.K. ROWLING)

DREAMS MADE FLESH (BY ANNE BISHOP)

LOST ANGEL (BY MANDASUE HELLER)

And many more no need carrying hard copy novels around anymore..
All these books I downloaded them freely from Google play store, AKA Android market

You can view videos from any video site, on Google play store you can also download Aljazeera application free and watch the news live from this rugged Tecno n3 you'll need WiFI or a nice 3G connection to enjoy watching the world news live anywhere you are.. This world has become a small village with all this TECNO tecnology[/b]

Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Sijo01(f): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2012
After reading through this thread yesterday, the urge and desire to have one keeps increasing. Well, just place an order for it n will take delivery of it later. Hope i won't regret it.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Sijo01(f): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2012
SOUTH SOUTH:
[b]
It can do more than you listed above, I have over 50 PDF files, I have over 30 books in my Tecno N3 bookshelf, Books like;

All these books I downloaded them freely from Google play store, AKA Android market

You can view videos from any video site, on Google play store you can also download Aljazeera application free and watch the news live from this rugged Tecno n3 you'll need WiFI or a nice 3G connection to enjoy watching the world news live anywhere you are.. This world has become a small village with all this TECNO tecnology[/b]

Tell me you'r joking.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by adefash(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2012
SOUTH SOUTH:
[b]

hmm! I have to get one asap.please can some1 tell me where i get it with follow-come battery
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by adefash(m): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2012
Sijo01: After reading through this thread yesterday, the urge and desire to have one keeps increasing. Well, just place an order for it n will take delivery of it later. Hope i won't regret it.
i am waiting for your report before i place an order too.pls do endeavor to contact me personaly about youe experience.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by adefash(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2012
Quality speaks for itself.the money all these manufacturers spend on advertisement, if it can be channelled on improving on quality of product,reseach and posibly reducing the cost, see how ppl are promoting tecno without being paid.

2 Likes

Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Orpelin: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
does it has front camera?
hw much is the remining usable internal memory
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by maasoap(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2012
Read about it yesterday night on nairaland and bought it this morning.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by shayhune: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
Download HymnsWorld 4 ur android devices. It's an app comprising of psalms,hymns& spiritual songs and it is free. Just click on d link blow 2 download.GBU http://sharemobile.ro/file/682132
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by dicksonadams(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
i have already bought this phone pls can someone tell me how one can root this phone...i have try a lot of method...
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Sijo01(f): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
adefash:
i am waiting for your report before i place an order too.pls do endeavor to contact me personaly about youe experience.

Goten it, still trying to know my way around.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
Does it support GPS?
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by digitalnaira: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
pls someone should explain what rooting your phone means. Is it some kind of hack?
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Hudosima: 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
How much can l get it in Calabar?
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by luluosas(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
I am getting interested on this phone anytime I read about it here. Still thinking about it though!
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2012
downloaded car games that are badt
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Sijo01(f): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2012
Somebody should direct me on how to 'turnoff' the startup/turnoff tone, plz. The phone's confusing.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
digitalnaira: pls someone should explain what rooting your phone means. Is it some kind of hack?
Activate silent mode
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by amyliajane(f): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
@ topic,am thinking of getting one already, d last tecno fone I used was T2 before d screen had problem bt dis N3 screen looks small frm d pix, cause am someone who likes big screen
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by leslieu63(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
adefash: Quality speaks for itself.the money all these manufacturers spend on advertisement, if it can be channelled on improving on quality of product,reseach and posibly reducing the cost, see how ppl are promoting tecno without being paid.
gbam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure / Bypass Apple Icloud Activation Lock On Iphone Ipads Ipod With SSH Trick(no Gsm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.