Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:24 AM

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (116415 Views)

How To Hard Format Any Type Of Android Phone ,tecno Infinix Etc / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by codemaster2much: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
how can one root this phone...need help
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by 4peace(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
codemaster2much: how can one root this phone...need help

you need the phone driver
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 12:05am On Dec 24, 2012
agi-tuedor:
Does it support GPS?

GPS is available
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Orpelin: 12:22am On Dec 24, 2012
Orpelin: What is the capacity of usable internal memory on it.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 12:57am On Dec 24, 2012
Sijo01: Somebody should direct me on how to 'turnoff' the startup/turnoff tone, plz. The phone's confusing.

[b]Don't really understand the question but if you mean turning off and on of the phone and turning off the tone, then this is the way out.

Turning off, there are three buttons on the sides of the phone, two at the left-side and one at the right side. The two at the left side are for increase and decrease of volume while the only one at the right side is for
(1) making the phone sleep and bringing the phone back to life with a simple press.
(2) Putting the phone on and off.. If you want to off it press the button down for like one second, three options will pop up asking you if you want to put the phone in a silent mood,
if you want to put the phone in airplane mood,
if you want to power off. If you want to power off just touch the power off option and it will go off..

If you want to turn off tone, which tone are you talking about? is it the audible touch tones that come up whenever you click on anything on the phone?
Look at the phone there are 3 keys at the base, the one at the extreme left is the OPTION KEY, the one in the center is the HOME KEY and the one at the extreme right is the BACK KEY.

Press the OPTION KEY ( if the phone is not sleeping but if it is sleeping give a simple press to the single key at the right side of the phone to wake it up) scroll down to SOUND, touch it then scroll down to unchecked the AUDIBLE TOUCH TONES box..

If you want to silent the phone maybe you are in Church you don't need to power off, all you have to do is press down the single button at the right side of the phone for like a second and touch the silent mood option..
You can also do that by pulling down the NOTIFICATION BAR you will see WI-FI, BLUETOOTH, A-GPS, DATA, HOTSPOT, SILENT, AIRPLANE, VIBRATE, BRIGHT, GRAVITY..
Touch the SILENT ICON, your phone silent immediately until you unsilent it back, ENJOY.. cheesy cheesy wink

[/b]
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 1:41am On Dec 24, 2012
codemaster2much: how can one root this phone...need help

[b]The firmware security of this phone is too tight!!
For now I don't think there's an idea on how to root the phone because the phone is too tight.. Just be patience so you don't damage your phone the phone is still very new..

To those that call this phone Chinko I want you to know that this phone is no way the chinko you are familiar with, this is a classic and standard phone, a phone other ANDROID phone manufacturers such as Motorola, Samsung, HTC etc are envying because it has come to change the market and stop them from exploiting us of our hard earned money..

This phone came in so the low income earners can also enjoy what ANDROID is offering to the world. From it's looks to it's functions, to it's sounds, it no resemblance of Chinco but proudly a China product
Do you know what ANDROID is? Go and Google it..

Just imagine an ANDROID phone given away for just 13,500 naira with free 8Gigabyte memory card!!
If you know the capacity of 1Gigabyte then you will know what 8Gigabyte means..[/b]

2 Likes

Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 1:50am On Dec 24, 2012
The internal memory is 175 megabytes while the external memory is 8 Gigabytes (extendable)
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 24, 2012
The phone can be rooted
Just give me some time
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Sijo01(f): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2012
SOUTH SOUTH:

[b]Don't really understand the question but if you mean turning off and on of the phone and turning off the tone, then this is the way out.

Turning off, there are three buttons on the sides of the phone, two at the left-side and one at the right side. The two at the left side are for increase and decrease of volume while the only one at the right side is for
(1) making the phone sleep and bringing the phone back to life with a simple press.
(2) Putting the phone on and off.. If you want to off it press the button down for like one second, three options will pop up asking you if you want to put the phone in a silent mood,
if you want to put the phone in airplane mood,
if you want to power off. If you want to power off just touch the power off option and it will go off..

If you want to turn off tone, which tone are you talking about? is it the audible touch tones that come up whenever you click on anything on the phone?
Look at the phone there are 3 keys at the base, the one at the extreme left is the OPTION KEY, the one in the center is the HOME KEY and the one at the extreme right is the BACK KEY.

Press the OPTION KEY ( if the phone is not sleeping but if it is sleeping give a simple press to the single key at the right side of the phone to wake it up) scroll down to SOUND, touch it then scroll down to unchecked the AUDIBLE TOUCH TONES box..

If you want to silent the phone maybe you are in Church you don't need to power off, all you have to do is press down the single button at the right side of the phone for like a second and touch the silent mood option..
You can also do that by pulling down the NOTIFICATION BAR you will see WI-FI, BLUETOOTH, A-GPS, DATA, HOTSPOT, SILENT, AIRPLANE, VIBRATE, BRIGHT, GRAVITY..
Touch the SILENT ICON, your phone silent immediately until you unsilent it back, ENJOY.. cheesy cheesy wink

[/b]

Thanks for your time!....... The tune am refering to is the one that sounds when you turn 'on/off' the phone.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by fashrola(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2012
Sijo01:

Thanks for your time!....... The tune am refering to is the one that sounds when you turn 'on/off' the phone.
The best way to turn off the sound is to put the Phone on silent and the sound will go off..
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Sijo01(f): 9:20am On Dec 24, 2012
fashrola: The best way to turn off the sound is to put the Phone on silent and the sound will go off..

That will affect the ringing tone, naw!
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2012
I heard some come with 512 RAM and others 256 RAM sizes. How true is this?
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by adefash(m): 10:10am On Dec 24, 2012
Brainrex: The phone can be rooted
Just give me some time
what does it mean to root a phone?
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by adefash(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2012
agi-tuedor:
I heard some come with 512 RAM and others 256 RAM sizes. How true is this?
i think we are asking too much from a gadget that costs too less. Even if it comes with 128MB ram, considering its price, i think we should give tecno the credit. No single system has it all.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2012
adefash:
i think we are asking too much from a gadget that costs too less. Even if it comes with 128MB ram, considering its price, i think we should give tecno the credit. No single system has it all.
I understand... But is it true that some are 512MB and others 256MB RAM sizes?
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by leslieu63(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2012
agi-tuedor:

I understand... But is it true that some are 512MB and others 256MB RAM sizes?
yes mine is 512 ram, though 256 ram version is more common.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by adefash(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
leslieu63: yes mine is 512 ram, though 256 ram version is more common.
which means one should specify the ram capacity @ the point of purchase. Is the ram capacity writen on the pack? How can one find out?
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Francheezy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
yeah d RAM iz written 0n d pack 0f d f0ne.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
Brainrex: The phone can be rooted
Just give me some time
my man i'll be extremely glad if it can be rooted. I want to root it so that i can run droidvpn and also share the memory card with its internal memory so that i can open many apps without tellin me phone memory low. Pls this part is so important. If it can be rooted. I'll be buying the phone even if its 15k. My bro using it as i found out it can't be rooted so i pause coz i don't want to buy it.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
Some people claim they've root the phone using this new application "Z4ROOT", according to what I read about the application online, they say it is just a click and the phone will be rooted.. I have downloaded the application and will root later..
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
hmm
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
leslieu63: yes mine is 512 ram, though 256 ram version is more common.

Please where did you see 512MB in the phone? I also want to find out because 512MB + 256RAM is written on my phone pack..
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
SOUTH SOUTH:

Please where did you see 512MB in the phone? I also want to find out because 512MB + 256RAM is written on my phone pack..
He's right mine is 512mb Ram
cool
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
Brainrex:
He's right mine is 512mb Ram
cool

where did you see it so I can check mine
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
SOUTH SOUTH:

where did you see it so I can check mine
Check out this thread www.nairaland.com/1127379/hd-games-running-tecno-n3
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
Brainrex:
Check out this thread www.nairaland.com/1127379/hd-games-running-tecno-n3

I ment in ur phone where did you see 512MB, which location..
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by morakone(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2012
Pls Kindly help configure my Tecno N3 when I used only etisalat on it I browse on it easily but since yesterday that i introduce my airtel sim it is displaying web unavailability asking me to check my network setting pls kindly help me on how to configure (setting) it. am configuring airtel and etisalat
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by emperorbukky: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
@Morakone, I'm currently using Aitel one month blackberry subscription and it rocks wella. I've tried all d 4 gsm lines on it and they configured automatically without any hassle. So, check your sim card settings.
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by morakone(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
emperorbukky: @Morakone, I'm currently using Aitel one month blackberry subscription and it rocks wella. I've tried all d 4 gsm lines on it and they configured automatically without any hassle. So, check your sim card settings.

plz can u get me configuration on your edit APN
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
SOUTH SOUTH: Some people claim they've root the phone using this new application "Z4ROOT", according to what I read about the application online, they say it is just a click and the phone will be rooted.. I have downloaded the application and will root later..
how far. Has it been rooted
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
sam4xadams:
how far. Has it been rooted
That's method won't work
Re: A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! by ayodot(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
[quote author=Brainrex]The phone can be rooted
Just give me some time

Do u have a link to the phone drivers. I want to try rooting using adb commands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure / Bypass Apple Icloud Activation Lock On Iphone Ipads Ipod With SSH Trick(no Gsm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.