Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Congrats To All Gtbank Customers As Gtbank Mobile Money Application Got Launched - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Congrats To All Gtbank Customers As Gtbank Mobile Money Application Got Launched (1693 Views)

New Gtbank Mobile Money Transfer And Recharge: Risky? / Gtbank Mobile Money,A Hit Or A Miss / GTBank Customers Can Now Make Deposit Through ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congrats To All Gtbank Customers As Gtbank Mobile Money Application Got Launched by PRESERVER(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
This is really a great achievement by our great bank.

With it,you can:
1.Deposit into your mobile money account 2.Withdrawal from GTBank ATMs without a card.
3.Make a transfer to any recipient (both mobile money subscribers and non-subscribers)
4.Purchase of Airtime
5.Check your Balance and many more to come.

Congrats to myself as well as I love so of this development for easier banking.

Don't you do as well?
Re: Congrats To All Gtbank Customers As Gtbank Mobile Money Application Got Launched by arbitrage: 1:02am On Oct 05, 2012
Apart from being able to withdraw from atm without card, which may be gtb atm i guess, nothing specially differentiate the gtb mobile money from the existing gtmobile. I was wishing to hear of ability to transfer to other banks, a feature that has hitherto been deactivated in gtmobile but encouraged by others like etranzact pocketmoni.
Moreover, u will need to buy a special sim card from etisalat to use gtb mobile money as it only works on etisalat network for now. It wont work with existing etisalat sim, a minus for that matter.

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Plc (ojodu-branch) Empowers Dealers Cooperative / Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m / I Need Buyer For Rough Diamond +234 8037298777

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.