Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days (21640 Views)

EYE WITNESS! See Photos Of Segun Arinze And His Baby Daughter! / Old Picture Of Segun Arinze / A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Andyblaze: 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
Compare it with his current looks

MONEY GOOD OHH

Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by SlyIg(f): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2012
God bless money!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2012
scarrryyy... money is d root of ALL evil?? hmm...
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2012
mawojuuche: scarrryyy... money is d root of ALL evil?? hmm...
how does this correlate to the topic undecided

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by ritux: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2012
Both pics look like armed robber.

Black Arrow

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by dejiswaggs(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2012
Money Is Good oohh!!!
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by slimming: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2012
life in stages
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2012
No be everybody wowo before them get money... Pesin like me still dey presentable even as i neva get money... Money go only add more to my good look. Oya
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by stagger: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2012

Money is not the root of all evil. It is the LOVE OF MONEY.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by searchcorp(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2012
He is still the same old segun arinze. I'm looking for the money in that pix.. I only see difference in the picture quality.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by megxo(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2012
MONEY MONEY MONEY>>>>>>>>>>> IT CAN CHANGE "A HULK" TO A "BRUCE BANNER" gringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2012
Urgly Ducky
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Joey82(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2012
i used to think he was born bald. grin
the only difference is there are strands of hair on his head in the old pic.
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by martyns303(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2012
Back in the days when Nigerian movies where worth watching, Black Arrow!
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by DrDoGood1(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2012
Thank God for money, cos the first pics is something else, man without money is nothing grin
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2012
Arinze, please destroy all your old pics. (just joking) When I opened the thread, I expected to see an ugly picture, and I was not disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by cindylee: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2012
ritux: Both pics look like armed robber.

Black Arrow

Lol cheesy
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Nnamsco4real: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2012
undecided I'm no gay.
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by inspirenet: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2012
Cute smiley
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by blackboi(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2012
The LOVE of money is the root (they said) shocked
Half-baked iyamiri grin
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by alajor(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2012
The guy get yoruba name and igbo surname, which one e be?
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by strangest(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2012
alajor: The guy get yoruba name and igbo surname, which one e be?

Behind every tribalistic fights, there are people stuck in between.. Like 50%igbo and 50% yorouba.. I guess he in one..
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by plendil: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2012
MEEEN the guy wowo b4 o! See the transformation money has achieved.
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by ogochukwunasa1: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2012

Yorigbo

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by eastOFwest(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2012
It's only in Nigeria that that being obese = healthy! What's all this talk of "money good"? As in how? The guy looks more presentable in the first picture, in fact him resemble Larry blackmon there. The second picture, him come be like pregnant frog!

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Nuezha(m): 10:46am On Oct 05, 2012
...did u find yourself in the middle of this topic by accident?
What are you talking about
Even the devil quotes the scripture better than you did!
Some NL'ers need absolute deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by ObiomaA: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2012
Nnamsco4real: undecided I'm no gay.
meaning?
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by ObiomaA: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2012
Handsome man
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by timbros(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2012
hmmm Black Arrow!!! One of my favorite actors back in the days when i still watch Nigerian movies!

The second picture looks de-shaped. Look at the shape of his head... Its like while increasing (or decreasing) the picture, the computer guy dragged it from the side instead of the edge..

Nice pics tho...
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by LesbianBoy(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2012
Segun Arinze is CONFUSED grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by henrychidi1(m): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2012
monkey no fine but him mama like it
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2012
Senior Segun the Santos back in those days...VICTORY COLLEGE OF COMMERCE, EDIDI, Kwara State will not forget Segun Arinze

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Toyin Abraham And Her Baby Boy / Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation / Majek Fashek And His Jastix Band In The 90s (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.