Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Refusing Her SEX - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Refusing Her SEX (1988 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / I Caught Her Sex Chatting. / HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Refusing Her SEX by Madawaki01(m): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2012
A
magistrate has thrown
out an application by an
HIV positive woman who
wanted her husband to
be compelled to have sex
with her.
The woman, from
Domboshava just outside
Harare, told magistrate
Miriam Banda at the
Harare Civil Courts on
Tuesday that her
husband had not had sex
with her for six months.
"This is a violation of my
rights," the woman, who
cannot be named for
legal reasons, told the
magistrate.
"He is not meeting my
conjugal rights. When I
married him, I did not
choose to simply stay in
his house eating sadza
(PAP), but to enjoy sex
with him."
But the man told the
court his wife had been
unfaithful. "She went for
HIV tests and she was
tested positive. She now
engages in so many
sexual activities with
several men.
Even our child once
informed me of men
who sometimes come to
my house having sexual
intercourse with her," he
claimed.
"She decided to chase
away the child because
he reported everything
that she does."
Magistrate Banda asked
him if the couple still
shared a bed to which he
replied: "Yes, we share
the same bed, but
nothing further."
He also denied his wife's
claims that he had
abused her, charging: "I
am not violent, neither
am I abusing her in any
way. She even comes
home drunk and she
hosts parties without my
knowledge. How do you
expect me to have sex
with her?"
The magistrate said
courts could not force
married people to have
sex and advised the
couple to file for divorce if
their marriage has broken
down.
Re: HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Refusing Her SEX by Madawaki01(m): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2012
the world is indeed upside down,i support d woman
Re: HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Refusing Her SEX by freecocoa(f): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2012
^You support the woman.

So the man should willingly accept HIV because he married an unfaithful woman? You gotta be kidding me.

If everything the man said about his wife being unfaithful is true, I wonder why he hasn't filed for divorce.
Re: HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Refusing Her SEX by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2012
^maybe there is something he wants to get his hands on first.....probably, he hasnt. Or hes scared she will strip him of all he has....you know women sometimes...
Re: HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Refusing Her SEX by freecocoa(f): 8:15am On Oct 05, 2012
^I can only imagine.
Re: HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Refusing Her SEX by Madawaki01(m): 8:45am On Oct 05, 2012
So u're d man,u wil file 4 divource,............U'RE WICKED
Re: HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Refusing Her SEX by freecocoa(f): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2012
Madawaki01: So u're d man,u wil file 4 divource,............U'RE WICKED
And you are crazy, its obvious something is wrong with you so i won't even bother.
Re: HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Refusing Her SEX by Madawaki01(m): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2012
freecocoa: And you are crazy, its obvious something is wrong with you so i won't even bother.
i only asked if u wil file 4 divource if u were d man,and u are ................
Re: HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Refusing Her SEX by freecocoa(f): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2012
Madawaki01: i only asked if u wil file 4 divource if u were d man,and u are ................
You only asked a question and calling me wicked is part of the question abi? Like i already said, there's something clearly wrong with you,mstcheew.
Re: HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Refusing Her SEX by pheyikemi: 11:13am On Oct 05, 2012
I guess she's trying to practise d english adage which says 'there's love in sharing'.
Re: HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Refusing Her SEX by boron10(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2012
I wonder what the man is still doing with the woman. What if she decides to infect the man by intentionally using a contaminated sharp object on him? Some man dey take risk sha o

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Is My Birthday/Children’s day give away / I Just Noticed Something About Nigerian Men's Preferences / Marriage In Absentia(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.