Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness (12697 Views)

Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG / GEJ Behind Oct 1 2010 Blast - Henry Okah / Cbn:: No More N10m Cheques, From Jan 1, 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2012
Another prosecution witness yesterday said Henry Okah gave instructions for the October 1, 2010, twin car bombings in Abuja.

The witness said he was a member of the Movement for the Emancipation of Niger Delta, MEND, having joined the group in 2006.

The third prosecution witness, who simply introduced himself as Stanley at the ongoing trial of Okah at the South Gauteng High Court in Johannesburg, South Africa, said Okah gave instruction for the attacks in Abuja during the independence anniversary celebrations.

Stanley told the court that he was introduced to Okah in 2006 and was instructed to always refer to Okah as “Master”.

He said: “I overheard Okah on numerous occasions discussing the purchase of weapons and in 2007 he contacted me asking me to pass a message to other leaders to do whatever it takes to get him out of jail. His wife, Azuka also planned to kidnap the Angolan Ambassador in Nigeria to bargain for his release,” Stanley said.

He said in January 2010, Okah instructed him to get an empty apartment he wanted to use to assemble car bombs. Answering prosecutor’s question about whether he had knowledge of the October bombing, he said he knew about it two days before it happened.

“A friend, Raphael Danfebo, told me Okah wanted to carry out the terror attack and gave instructions for two cars to be sent to Abuja on October. 1,” Stanley said.

Okah is facing 13 counts charge of terrorism, planning and financing car explosions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/okah-gave-instructions-for-oct-1-bombing-witness/
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by inspirenet: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2012
I can imagine

smiley
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2012
This witness report is so watery and childish. But what am sure of is, that Okah has stepped on powerful toes. When you murder sleep, you sleep no more. You just have to beg. There are only two entities you cant toy with; The Government and the gods.

6 Likes

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by chosen04(f): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2012
“A friend, Raphael Danfebo, told me Okah wanted to carry out the terror attack and gave instructions for two cars to be sent to Abuja on October. 1,” Stanley said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This witness must be drunk ohhhh............... How does what a friend said amount to evidence? BTW, Why wasnt your friend (Rapheal Danfebo a prosecution witness as well?

I weep for this country if its this kind of ''them say'' that the country will be presenting as evidence in a foreign country. I thought 2 years was more than enough for them to prepare and come up with a solid evidence against OKAH.

1 Like

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by spiderstone: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2012
Billyonaire: This witness report is so watery and childish. But what am sure of is, that Okah has stepped on powerful toes. When you murder sleep, you sleep no more. You just have to beg. There are only two entities you cant toy with; The Government and the gods.
Words on the Marble....
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by DANILSA(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2012
Billyonaire: This witness report is so watery and childish. But what am sure of is, that Okah has stepped on powerful toes. When you murder sleep, you sleep no more. You just have to beg. There are only two entities you cant toy with; The Government and the gods.
SECONDED I CANT EVEN DIFFERENTIATE TRUTH FROM LIES IN THIS CASE embarassed. BUT ONE THING IS CLEAR; OKAR IS A TERRORIST

1 Like

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by spiderstone: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2012
Big Uncle Joe SET UP......The witnesses as daft and unintelligent as their pay master.......THE BIG JOE.

3 Likes

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by spiderstone: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2012
BIG JOE..Terrorrist Master..Okah Terrorist Master,Okah senior Big Joe for terrorism but Big Joe position today turns Okah to house boy on level with Big Joe....Eventually..CHINUA ACHEBE happened(THINGS FALL APART). grin

1 Like

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by kenlash1(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2012
Dem say dem say testimony, if okah has a good lawyer they'd tear dis witness apart. He has rly stepped on powerfull toes.

1 Like

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2012
kenlash1: Dem say dem say testimony, if okah has a good lawyer they'd tear dis witness apart. He has rly stepped on powerfull toes.
Am sorry, no good lawyer can help Okah. His arrogance and Bleep-ups has to be treated. Dont toy with the Government and the Gods. Tinubu knows this truth, its why he holds on to Government, tread carefully with the Feds and dines with a long spoon. MKO's money couldnt save him. Watch IBB and learn from the master criminal, you dont step on certain toes that wield authority and command.

2 Likes

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by etunoman76(m): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2012
@op

Observation here, I believe the year is 2010 like u have it in the body of d post and not 2011 like u have it in the title.

The case is dragging on for too long and I want to believe that the drama is just unfolding. Watch out!
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by lukzy500: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2012
If Okah ordered d bombings.Den who are the true Boko haram is it d hausas od Ibos.we really need to av a rethink in dis country abt government Issues.

2 Likes

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by alphaconde(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2012
Plz which country did okah bomb on oct 1 2011. Have we had so much bombings in the country to the extent of forgeting when they occur. plz it was in 2010

1 Like

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Ayorh4you(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2012

u r so CORRECT!
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by zangiff(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2012
Flimsy excuses
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Acelifted: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2012
Ayorh4you:

u r so CORRECT!

You cant be more correct. Kudos!
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by dridowu: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2012
I tot boko haram pple na dm do am, so na henry okah do am
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by toluxa1(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2012
alpha conde: Plz which country did okah bomb on oct 1 2011. Have we had so much bombings in the country to the extent of forgeting when they occur. plz it was in 2010

Hahaha, na true oooo. Rubbish Journalism. Shame!
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2012
Why are you guys(hypocrites) always do your best to shield this CHRISTAIN TERRORIST?.For Nigeria sake,he is a terrorist.If you think he is innocent,then let your god fight for him.

2 Likes

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Am sorry, no good lawyer can help Okah. His arrogance and Bleep-ups has to be treated. Dont toy with the Government and the Gods. Tinubu knows this truth, its why he holds on to Government, tread carefully with the Feds and dines with a long spoon. MKO's money couldnt save him. Watch IBB and learn from the master criminal, you dont step on certain toes that wield authority and command.
Who is the master criminal?..= GEJ
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Ayorh4you(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2012
akthedream: Why are you guys(hypocrites) always do your best to shield this CHRISTAIN TERRORIST?.For Nigeria sake,he is a terrorist.If you think he is innocent,then let your god fight for him.

guy, u lack GST/GNS 101

3 Likes

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2012
dridowu: I tot boko haram pple na dm do am, so na henry okah do am
Yes its Henry Okah,one of the CHRISTAIN TERRORISTS.

2 Likes

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2012
Ayorh4you:

guy, u lack GST/GNS 101
I agree with you..Henry Okah is one of the Christain Terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by dvee2: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2012
I thought the government say this bombings are done by political enemies Atiku and IBB?

1 Like

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2012
nA WA o!
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by aare07(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2012
issue are falling apart on this trial
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Pukkah: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2012
But how come the representative of the FG said it wants to negotiate with Okah? https://www.nairaland.com/1065314/terrorism-jonathan-pushes-dialogue-okah

Okah had stated in his affidavit that the agents of President Jonathan were behind the bombings of Abuja and Warri.
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Ayorh4you(m): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2012
akthedream: I agree with you..Henry Okah is one of the Christain Terrorists.

Aint agueing Henry Okah's issue wt u. All u nid do is get ursef an English teacher

2 Likes

Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Ayorh4you(m): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2012
akthedream: I agree with you..Henry Okah is one of the Christain Terrorists.

Aint agueing Henry Okah's issue wt u. All u nid do is get ursef an English teacher
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
spiderstone: Words on the Marble....
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by domiron: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ayorh4you:

spot on. And who said it was a Christian thing?.....Doh?.
Re: Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness by chemashie(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ayorh4you:

don‘t forget to also get one for yourself...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Visits Akwa United FC Accident Victims / Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage / UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.