Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:21 PM

Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) (19347 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / How To Become A Successful Information Marketer / Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2012
It is no news that information rules the world!
The most richest people in the world are people who sold information!
Do you know that pastor Chris is an info Marketer,why? Cos he sells books and transmits videos online!
Most rich pastors and entrepreneurs in Nigeria made money faster via information Marketing.
With information Marketing you can make huge money faster than the speed of light if you do your homework well and do not scam people.
But caution to JJC'S if you don't spend money in this biz you can make money!
It is not a get rich quick scheme,but you can get rich quick though wink
You can call me ''Billionaire-Wizkid'', '' Ijebu-Billionaire'' grin or better still ''Billionaire'',I am a very young Information Marketer, HOT copy writer,Upcoming Comedian and Aspiring Multi- Billionaire! grin
I will be the Village Headmaster here wink
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2012
''Secret of Akin Alabi's Massive Success''
Akin Alabi is one Nigeria Entrepreneur which I respect very much, as most of you know he is a highly successful info-marketer who one made 1 Million Naira in 2 days, he have also made 3 Million in 21 days before!
When I study his articles..his copywriting styles...i notice and become amazing to the fact that he is so unique! But very simple!
Here are some simple but powerful tips I learned from hiM, read it and commit them to you skull!
#1) Keep everything you do simple!
#2) If You Really Want to make money Be Ready to spend Money.
#3) Start Small and When you get a reasonable amount of money DO IT BIG!
#4) Full page ads is a kick a.s.s Marketing technique.
#5) Don't give a F*ck About what anyone is saying,follow your mind.
#6) Work hard at Where thier is money!
#7) Model after a very successful person and put your own tweak to it! (e.g Akin model'sl all the way Gary Harlbert does his thing! E.g Gary Harlbert owns www.thegaryhalbertletter.com, Akin Alabi Has www.theakinalabiletter.com! do you get what I'm saying?),and me dey model after Akin Alabi Style! No Story!
I hope I have helped with this tips!
See You At The Top!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by osamedia(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2012
which mansion? Abeg go look bush.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2012
osamedia: which mansion? Abeg go look bush.
lolz that was funny, but we are not here to donate worthless contribution,put in helpful contribution to this thread.
Thank You.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 05, 2012
Iz it just me, or this poster actually seem to be hungry??
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
*dhtml:
Iz it just me, or this poster actually seem to be hungry??
*DHTML, Naija Finest Coder ,Poster Ain't Hungry Bro...Just Trying to rub Minds Together...Not Promoting Anything here.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
If you ever want to wealthy with info marketing,you need to know how to be highly persuasive,with your persuasion skills can you only get cash in hand buyer.
I will advice any up coming info-marketer to try as much as possible to get money to do thier promotion a Newspaper,and not post links to sales page here and there online because you will risk making people label you a spammer or an hungry man, just like my boss *dhtml did to me now.....
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by UncleJJ(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
The Op is as broke as hell, using a free .tk domain.

If like I have a few .us tld"s I dnt need, I cud borrow you one...... tongue

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
UncleJJ: The Op is as broke as hell, using a free .tk domain.

If like I have a few .us tld"s I dnt need, I cud borrow you one...... tongue
Lolzz See Grown Up Stupid Man...
Do you know The Op, Do you know why he is using .tk
German Fool Think Before You Talk,If you don't want your Generation To Wallow IN Chronic Poverty.
Why can't Grown up People get some brain, Stick to the topic and not the personality!
In Logic this is a fallacy Called ''Attacking The Person'' -----even LOGIC KNOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU?
Grow Up Man...grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by hottprince: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
@OP dnt mind dose silly fellas.
@UncleJJ n co if u r nt intrstd in learnin jst leave.

I'll jst drop one tip here.I'm also an info marketer bt i dnt like d money makin niche.
If u r jst strtin as an info marketer jst forget d money making niche its unrealistic.
choose a unique niche dere r ova thousand niches to use

2 Likes

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by trigar12(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
Money making niche is hard cos people won't believe you, go into something different dude.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2012
hottprince: @OP dnt mind dose silly fellas.
@UncleJJ n co if u r nt intrstd in learnin jst leave.

I'll jst drop one tip here.I'm also an info marketer bt i dnt like d money makin niche.
If u r jst strtin as an info marketer jst forget d money making niche its unrealistic.
choose a unique niche dere r ova thousand niches to use

Wow! Thank Sir!
As regards Dumping money making Niche, I discovered that that niche is just a drop of water out of the sea of Profitable Niches!
Honestly speaking Nigeria is a huge market for information marketing;
The day I said to myself that ''make money'' niche is not the only niche,and I search around for problems I could find solution to it the day I discover over 17 hot selling topics with a view Ranging from 1000 Views to over 13,000 views on Nairaland!
Sir God Bless you for this post!
All I wish for is that the Lounge will be a friendly lounge that will breed Professional and creative info marketer that can share powerful messages among them self with love and sincere help for yourself.
For God Sake please don't attack me because this thread is for our general Good and not a medium for me to promote any sh.it to you, because if I promote anything here,is just like I am selling Ice To eskimos grin most of us reading this thread know the Game , but because no man is an island, we can't know it all.
We should work together as one to reap legally profit from information marketing.
Overseas for info-marketing guys to make 500k dollars is a normal thing why can't we nigerian's do so. We can do it!
We are so darn ''intelligent!
We Have a population of over 160Million buying people!
We Have newspaper with high level of circulation,which can be used for promotion!
Information Marketing Sector worth over 150 trillion Naira!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2012
After Seeking Loads of Knowledge I Discovered Something,their is no two ways to this Game, this is just what you need to do;
Get A Start Up Capital; Ok lets Divide the term Start Up Capital In to two;
We have; the 'Low Budget' Startup capital and the 'High Budget Startup' Capital.
When you have secured your start Up Capital by what ever means you seek to secure it, them you do the following;
* Look For A Chronic Problem (e.g; Chronic Mouth mouth odour grin).
*Look For the solution to the problem with google, also do your research.
*Pen the found Solution to the problem on MS Word.
* After typing it out; do the following write a Long and extremely persuasive salesletter for the product, you can't write salesletters?
-Get a good copywriter (I am good, contact me if you want , I will do it for free, if you say you are from the lounge! wink )
- secondly,write it naturally and list the benefits of buying the product from you and , always remember, the only radio station customers listen to is WIFM! (i.e. '' What's In For Me !'')

If you are just too lazy but have some cash to throw around,get a brilliant,nerdy guy or girl to do all the hard work for you Jare.....wink

when you do the above, then do this;
If you have a big budget, send you ads to a popular newspaper for publishing,I am talking about full page or a half page ad! The price for that is not cheap, full page ads ranges from 250k to over 450k , but it is the best way to make a hell of money in this biz!
With that 450k you can Make 2Million Naira in a weekend!
If you are running on A small budget, you can run the ads as a classified, but don't forget, keep it Stupid Simple! (the KISS rule!)
E.g. Of a very high converting classified ads is this example;
'' Revealed At Last!
Discover The Hidden Secret Of How To Kiss Your Chronic Mouth Odour Bye-Bye Today.
For Free Info, Check Out ( put link to online sales page here!)
-No story!
Then don't forget to put your Bank Account
Number in the sales letter oh!
We can Make it!
To Our Success!

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
I hope the above posts Helps?
Guys Good Night For today See ya tomorrow!
You know..Guys need to Rest naa TGIF ! grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by benz33(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
@ Dejiswagss..poster nice one just keep it up i love this post and ur tips u just opened my eyes to certain things i need to do b4 printing my Magazine. I will advise u turn deaf ear to all those negative critics, some peoples BRAIN AND MIND have been programmed to criticize and condem any good thing, so u said in one your Tips that one should turn deaf ears to rubbish talks. My brother ride on.........Regards

2 Likes

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
benz33: @ Dejiswagss..poster nice one just keep it up i love this post and ur tips u just opened my eyes to certain things i need to do b4 printing my Magazine. I will advise u turn deaf ear to all those negative critics, some peoples BRAIN AND MIND have been programmed to criticize and condem any good thing, so u said in one your Tips that one should turn deaf ears to rubbish talks. My brother ride on.........Regards
Thank You Sir!
This One Comment Will Be The Comment That Inspires me to just believe in this cause of building a community of High Class Information/Content Marketer who Will see Information Marketing As a Worthy Business And Not an Instrument to make money Quick, Because Is only With This mind set that one can actuallyBe That Multimillionaire we Always dream Of.
Once Again Thank You Sir! grin
aS REGARDS your Magazine Biz Their is only on tip I will give you On your Front page; WRITE KILLER HEADLINES!
wIth This tip I gave Dr Ojeagbase Built an empire! grin
He Owns Complete Sport, Success Digest,Entertainment Express! And a host of other Businesses! grin
You Too Can!
We Too Can!
wink
I wan Sleep Jare tongue

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
''Hottest Niches In Nigeria!''
Good Morning Guys!
How Was Your Night...Hope You had A Splendid Hangover?grin
Well in this my ''Good Morning Post'' I am exposing some Highly Profitable Niche For You, So that You Can Cut your own National Moi-Moi out of the info marketing sector (which I still Blatantly Claim that the Market Worth over 150 Trillion Naira! ;P)
As A Form Of Notice Let Me Tell You the Fact, There are Millions of Niches Out There,Enough to keep money rolling in your bank account ever minute of your Life and enough for you to keep you Busy to the extent of not doing anything,but the trick to success despite the ultimate distraction is to pick them one after the other, rolling out a ads and promotion for that product one product until it keep Bringing in money , then move on to the next one! wink
Heck!!
I Talk too Much Just Like My Dad!
Now Lets Move to the ''Koko'' wink
Hot Niches In Nigeria;
*Info on Lacewig&Human Hair For Ladies
*Prevention Of Quick Ejaculation For Men
* How To Be Photogenic! grin I No Lie , I I dey lie Search Nairaland!
*Ferbriod! :O
* Pot Belly Solution!
* Stretch Marck Solution
* How To Have A Bigger Bo.obs :|
*How To Be A Multi Million Naira Brand As A Person!
* How To Prevent Your Business From Crashing!
* How To Prevent Divorce!
* How To Prevent Husband Snatchers From Snatching Your Husband grin!
* How To Catch A Cheating Husband/Wife!
* How To Start A Profitable Online Based Business (Every one here know that huh? :/ )
*How To Give Your Wife A Earth Shaking Orgasm! grin
Actually these are actually some of the most powerful Niches I Have Discovered So far, Naturally I Will NEVER reveal Such kind of info with any one who know this game but....... you see if you don't share things you will NEVER receive anything!
Thus I am giving you this as A gift and one more warning , Start With just one PROJECT ON YOU MIND AND TIME YOURSELF LIKE MAD! cheesy
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2012
What is your take about the Niches I Posted on our thread today?
@benz33, @Hottprince where are you at my big Bothers! grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by hottprince: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2012
@OP u've done wonders here better than d last time I checked.
Today I'll also share anoda tip.
As an info marketer if u are into a niche don't just create a product,that won't make u look credible.Instead create as much products as u can.When people see that u know what u are talking about,they'll be inclined to buy from you.
If u have just a solution to a problem people will think you are just another guy from the corner lookin for money without knowledge of what you're talking about

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by Manweysabi(m): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
@Op, you do well. God bless u!

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2012
hottprince: @OP u've done wonders here better than d last time I checked.
Today I'll also share anoda tip.
As an info marketer if u are into a niche don't just create a product,that won't make u look credible.Instead create as much products as u can.When people see that u know what u are talking about,they'll be inclined to buy from you.
If u have just a solution to a problem people will think you are just another guy from the corner lookin for money without knowledge of what you're talking about
You are very right bro especially if is a Niche that can Make you create a whole New ''Line '' Of Business...
Thanks for that tip bro.....
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2012
Manweysabi: @Op, you do well. God bless u!
ManWaySabi, Na you Be boss naa grin Thanks Alot for droping By...Hope to have you around to join this Massive conversation....
My Dream Is to Use this Medium To Build
Enlightened Information Marketers That Will Take On the marketing with High Level Of Intelligence....Dot The Usual Get Rich Quick Information Marketers......
Thanks Again for dropping By...We will love to hear from you again Bro
Veci Veci Vidi! grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 1:09am On Oct 07, 2012
I must say YOU're doing great thing here. But to me after a long secret monitoring and virtual mentoring five Nigeria GREAT info-marketers, I summarized the biz in five (5) solid heading;

1. Market test
2. Product Creation (free and paid)
3. Landing page dressing and designing

4. List building (for passive and automated income)
5. Repeat the all process again, in another niche (optional).

BIG Hint: Become a Great Copywriter in a week, reading these two novels, try it and master emotional storytelling

1. Travias McGee
2. Mistress by agreement

Thanks, keep sharing. I love to share

Frank Odey

2 Likes

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by biz1234: 1:54am On Oct 07, 2012
Am wondering why almost all Nigerians are into the make money niche, little wonder, there are so many untapped niches calling information marketers to explore.

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
I must say YOU're doing great thing here. But to me after a long secret monitoring and virtual mentoring five Nigeria GREAT info-marketers, I summarized the biz in five (5) solid heading;

1. Market test
2. Product Creation (free and paid)
3. Landing page dressing and designing

4. List building (for passive and automated income)
5. Repeat the all process again, in another niche (optional).

BIG Hint: Become a Great Copywriter in a week, reading these two novels, try it and master emotional storytelling

1. Travias McGee
2. Mistress by agreement

Thanks, keep sharing. I love to share

Frank Odey

Hey Bro!
Thanks For Droping By Sir,I respect those that take thier time to post somthing Meaningful Here in the Lounge.
As Regards you Appreciation...I will say I am Not In this together, We are all in it, We and only we can make this Lounge be a Great And Respected Lounge grin

As Regards the Book, can one get them in Pdf format?
Thank you , Please do come around again Pal wink
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hey Pals!
Today is sunday, a day to relax and chill. It is also a day to reflect on things we do in our lives.....
As Regards info marketing.....Lets talk about how awesome and interesting this line of Biz is;
To me.....I think info marketing is a cool Biz Lane to Choose because of it's flexibility.This is because, you can actually run your Business from the Thickest Evil Forest in your village, it could be run from the comfort of your room...or even from the sit of you toilet grin.
In this Business your Laptop is you Workplace,You Phone is Your Secretary while your Atm is Your Check Book , even your Keyboard is you pen! grin how Cool.
It's A Business that can Make Money ''Fast''..and Not ''quick''...lucky for you if you know what I mean.
This Business can Astronomically Sky rocket the financial Status of a Struggling person to be an instant millionaire.
It is a line of Business where we really don't have competitors, the only completion we have against ourself is US! grin
In A country like Nigeria, it is dead A.ss easy for a person to hit the Billionaire Mark with this little biz , if he or she know's what he/she is doing wink
Finally, it is a Business that Give's you the Extreme Freedom No Other Small Business Can Ever Give You!
See You At The Top!
grin grin grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
biz1234: Am wondering why almost all Nigerians are into the make money niche, little wonder, there are so many untapped niches calling information marketers to explore.
My Guy, You as so so right oh!
Although personally speaking I think that Niche is a very Huge Niche due to the fact that there is a Very large Number of Unemployed people in our country, also there is a huge marketing of people with entrepreneurial spirit who will do any legitimate thing to make that cash wink
But....there is this ''reality'' I also believe if you want to profit from such a niche , you got to do it big!
How?
You need a full page ads to promote the stuff you are claiming will ''make money'' for them if you can get a full page ads, the sky is the starting point. A lot of people will believe you with that, but if you just post a promotion as regard another ''how to make money....'' on Nairaland,you MIGHT not sell, but ......you could still make some sales though,I you know what you are doing shaaa... undecided
However I still maintain the stance that info-marketing is a Multi @trillion Naira ''Invisible'' Sector of the economy and I am getting fully ready to take the Gorilla Share of this ''invisible'' Market. Who no need plenty Money.... I hear say? :-/
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by kay29000(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
I love this thread...lets keep the info flowing, no information is irrelevant or too small. I am also an info marketer. I love the fact that a lot of pple dont believe it is possible, so the few that forge ahead in it have no limits to money that can be made.

Whenever i tell my friend in Benin about what i do, he never took me seriously(he is a banker). Last year december, i went to spend like 10days with him, and he watched how my phone kept buzzin from credit alerts and calls from customers. Without going out much, and d use of a smart phone, i conducted business and made 39k in 10days...i sell my book for 3k.

Okay, with that said, someone above asked how we Nigerians can make BIG money like the info marketers of America...i want to be a millioniare in dollars.

Lets put heads together and share info in this line.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
kay29000: I love this thread...lets keep the info flowing, no information is irrelevant or too small. I am also an info marketer. I love the fact that a lot of pple dont believe it is possible, so the few that forge ahead in it have no limits to money that can be made.

Whenever i tell my friend in Benin about what i do, he never took me seriously(he is a banker). Last year december, i went to spend like 10days with him, and he watched how my phone kept buzzin from credit alerts and calls from customers. Without going out much, and d use of a smart phone, i conducted business and made 39k in 10days...i sell my book for 3k.

Okay, with that said, someone above asked how we Nigerians can make BIG money like the info marketers of America...i want to be a millionaire in dollars.

Lets put heads together and share info in this line.

Thanks in anticipation.
HEY BRO! thanks for making my small head bigcheesy ..at least I must use my small brain do something way make sense naa...pls tell your niraland pals who are in to this market to also fall in to the loungesmiley

Yes! as regards your question, the only way I think an information/content marketer can make big money it
*1: Promote massive packages via FULL PAGE NEWSPAPER: this is what i mean...you discover a powerful info,you research massively on it,you write a very emotionally full page advert, place a FULL PAGE ADVERT ON A NATIONAL PUBLICATION LIKE PUNCH. omo you will burn a lot of money no be small oh! shocked shocked shocked shocked...but at least ,you are sure of becoming a multi millionaire very soon sha grin grin grin grin

*2[b] Be an expert in a niche[/b]
: this is what i mean: lets say for example,you are a guru in love making,you know all the styles , know how to make a woman happy....on bed...you could create a series of short and powerful report on the issue, take for example, look at http://www.doubleyourdating.com/ you get the gist? smiley
There are thousands of ways gurus who are multi millionaires in content and information marketing make big money , but the above listed two are the Ogbonge way to make sure banker cash oh!
this is how Eben Pegan did it!
If he can do it ,you too can do it , i can also do it.
''success'' na Our Mama cheesy
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
The secret to success, in life and in business, is to work hard at the margin. Relentlessly. Those little marginal extra efforts will
inevitably grow into something big. All thinking people know that every form of outer
communication, including
writing, speaking and body language, is crucially
important. However, this issue deals with a topic far more
important. It is about a
little known ''secret.'' You cannot be a successful
communicator without
this skill. Once understood, it can propel you to an
unprecedented level of happiness and success. As we think in words, the real key to success and
happiness lies within
the words you choose for your "self talk." The implications of this personal dialogue are
enormous. Why? You are the master--the author--of every single
thought, giving you absolute
control over your emotional state. Imagine for a moment how the power and control
you would have in life if you
could actually ''fool'' your subconscious at any time
into the feeling you
most desire! This discovery changed my life. And, if
you take it to heart, it will also change yours. Once you master the art of positive ''self talk'' it will
no longer be
important what happens to you in life. What counts
far more are the words
you choose to ''frame'' the event in your mind. Most ''self talk'' is extremely negative. Indeed, it's
rare to find a
person who is positive most of the time, as I'm sure
you'll agree. The impact of this negative ''self talk'' will, of course,
severely hamper
or sabotage what you achieve in the business
world.

Contrast this with the
number of words which
go through our minds during our inner dialogue. The experts tell us each and every moment the
typical human being uses
approximately 1,000 words in their ''self talk.''
Imagine what this can do
to your emotional state if the majority of the words
and thoughts are negative. Certain words can quickly catapult you from
poverty to great wealth.

Well-
chosen words can persuade, lead, impress or
attract people. However, other
words can turn people off, sometimes forever. I've been thinking recently of examples of what
words can actually do in and
to your life. Here is a short list of them. Depending on the words you choose, you can: ·
Criticize or support your mate
·

Discourage or inspire a child
·

Be invisible to others or have others eager to talk
with you
·

Pass judgment or accept a friend
·
Take for granted or recognize a valued employee ·
Feel the depths of despair or unlimited joy
·
Facilitate loneliness or passionate romantic love
·

Appeal to one's intellect or touch someone's heart
·

Make an enemy or a friend
·

Feel blue or joyous on a rainy day
·

Quit trying or never give up on motivating yourself to greatness
·

Accept someone’s erroneous judgment or ask for
their love and support
·

See yourself as a hopeless failure or an
outstanding success
·

Dream small or dream big and achieve either one you choose
·

Live in poverty or acquire anything you want in
life
·

Feel constantly tired or full of energy
·

View yourself as a weak, unattractive person or
as a handsome or beautiful, healthy human being, and be
absolutely right either way
·

Picture yourself helpless and defeated or as a
successful entrepreneur
that cannot be denied
·

Persuade others to go to war or march for peace
Think of these Magic Words as a new language of
success. They are not theory.
They have been tested and proven all around the
world. Use them consistently
and you are virtually assured you'll get what you
want nearly all the time. You have an unlimited future. Choose the words
you use, especially with
yourself, carefully and wisely. Remember, it's not as important what happens to
you as the words you use to
describe events to yourself. You can be in a
mansion or even confined in
a prison and still be happy. You may remember this
poem: ''Two men looked through prison bars. One saw the night and one
saw the stars.'' Again, it depends on what you choose to focus as
you ''speak'' to yourself. Words have the absolute power to control your
entire life as well as to make
it meaningful and happy under any circumstances.
''Success'' Is Our's
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
Is any one in the house ni? tongue
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
kay29000: I love this thread...lets
keep the info flowing, no information is irrelevant or too small. I am also an info marketer. I love the fact that a lot of pple dont believe it is possible, so the few that forge ahead in it have no limits to money that can be made.
<====== However my lazy eyes skipped that line! shocked THAT'S A POWERFUL OBSERVATION.It's true...most people think this stuff is absolutely a fraud...so painful...but if we the remain one percent who want a change could brand this sector (may be after making a hell of a money shaaa cool )
I am so sorry for guys out there who got brains and still Believe information marketing is a crazy niche (evethough they will buy an info product if need be wink ) I'm Just happy I know this things sha :/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery / Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? / One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.