Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) (19401 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / How To Become A Successful Information Marketer / Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
haruna1970: @demoreon. I am awaitng your response.
for me its website flipping and rentals.
*Very easy
*Requires little or zero cash depending on your approach.
*You need not own your own pc.
*do it whenever you want.
*I make 4 figures each time I run it.
*earnings could be recurrent.
*no worries abt list building or traffic.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by haruna1970(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
@demoreon: ok. I would like to be put through. I've got all that requires. Thanks in advance. How do we get started.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
haruna1970: @demoreon: ok. I would like to be put through. I've got all that requires. Thanks in advance. How do we get started.
Google is ur best friend smiley
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by TundE8: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
there are legit website that run so service, so i even see no need for using peeps
dejiswaggs:
You Have a point but wait oh it can be hard to get trusted peeps over seas!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by TundE8: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
we all know google but not everyone knows how to use it effectively and efficiently
demoreon:
Google is ur best friend smiley
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
Let's have a 30days live demonstration on how easy it is to make 5000$ monthly...

2 Likes

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by keemax(f): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
Nice thread. Can someone help me create a dvd e-cover for a token?

Pls drop your contact, I will get to you.
Thanks.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2012
demoreon: Let's have a 30days live demonstration on how easy it is to make 5000$ monthly...
Was jst thinking aloud, since a lot of people come on here and make bold claims on how they make money, some also market crap. If its really easy then let us demonstrate it live on nairaland. Also newbies will be able to learn as its gonna be a "Do what the gurus are doing".
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2012
keemax: Nice thread. Can someone help me create a dvd e-cover for a token?

Pls drop your contact, I will get to you.
Thanks.

i can just send me a mail to .com then i can mail my contact to you.thanks
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by haruna1970(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
demoreon:
Was jst thinking aloud, since a lot of people come on here and make bold claims on how they make money, some also market crap. If its really easy then let us demonstrate it live on nairaland. Also newbies will be able to learn as its gonna be a "Do what the gurus are doing".
I did google website flipping. What about some useful tips.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
haruna1970: I did google website flipping. What about some useful tips.
This is just a brief of how website flipping works, its sometin I do ones a week and I knw everyone can do it also.
Flipping sites is quite easy actually. So, what’s website flipping? Well, if you ever watched any auction sales or house flipping show, you have your answer. Basically, the idea is to buy an existing website and turn it around, flipping it for a profit.
But, website flipping can very much mean building a site from scratch and selling it for a profit. This is completely different from domain flipping,

Of course, you might think that if you buy a site that’s already made, then you have half of your work cut off for you. This may be true, but it may as well not. I won't go into details here.
The main idea that I am going to focus on right now is that flipping is something that everybody can do, even without any technical knowledge. You really don’t need that much to flip sites.
However, one thing that needs to be mentioned when it comes to site flipping is you need a budget. You won’t be able to flip a house or a car for free, would you?
Flipping is pretty much the same.
Even if you have all the tools, you still need to put on the work, or if you don’t have the tools you need to put in some money.

Basically, there are some things that you can do yourself if you know how: create content, create graphics, build a site and you’ll save some money if you do these things, but at the same time, none of the above is required to flip sites. Of course, you’ll need to invest a bit more if you have no knowledge, but all that investment will be returned to you

when you successfully sell your site for a nice profit.
So, how much money do you need to get started? Well, try to have at least $100
ready to invest! This might sound like a lot for you, but it’s not, especially because with a $100 investment you might get a $1k (1,000) return! So that’s 900%! Not bad, is it?

Of course, you’ll need to do some things – either direct the work because you outsourced all or put some elbow grease yourself –but it’s well worth it.
Keep in mind that there are plenty of people who flip websites full time, and they easily manage to have a four figure income each and every month. This means anywhere from 1,000 to 9,999 at least!
Can you make that much money from the first month? If you’re lucky! But, remember that flipping websites isn’t about quick money necessarily. It’s about big money!
The idea is that if you have a site that’s growing from month to month and it’s doing well, you’re going to make a whole lot more money selling it later rather than sooner.
A site that makes $100 each month and it’s only 1 month old will be sold for less than a site that makes $50 each month and it’s 6 or more months old!
Will stop here for nowwwww.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by haruna1970(m): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
@demoreon: Thanx for the indept analysis. I'm grateful. I will give it a shot.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
haruna1970: @demoreon: Thanx for the indept analysis. I'm grateful. I will give it a shot.
You most welcome, let me know if you need any other thing.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by suxes2005(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2012
Which AR are you guys using?

Thinking of traffic wave but I do not know how to set it up

Sheyi
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by youngboss1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
i sight u, there are autoresponder you can set up on your hosting instead of mostly payment y nt opt 4 that
suxes2005: Which AR are you guys using?

Sheyi
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
suxes2005: Which AR are you guys using?

Sheyi

Aweber
Getresponse
Trafficwave

For low cost: Trafficwave
you need just $17 per month, is like their trial version is not working that much.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by haruna1970(m): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
demoreon: for me its website flipping and rentals.
*Very easy
*Requires little or zero cash depending on your approach.
*You need not own your own pc.
*do it whenever you want.
*I make 4 figures each time I run it.
*earnings could be recurrent.
*no worries abt list building or traffic.
Hi, I've registered with flippa.com. I am studying how it works. They asked for my paypal account. I dont have. What payment mode do you use for transaction both paying and receiving. And can I build my site from the ground and sell it?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
haruna1970: Hi, I've registered with flippa.com. I am studying how it works. They asked for my paypal account. I dont have. What payment mode do you use for transaction both paying and receiving. And can I build my site from the ground and sell it?
I use paypal or escrow...I seldom deal with flippa or any of those other ones cos you will only get 10% of the real value of your sites. I deal underground with the people that actually need it nt domainers....
You can open a paypal account its free, all you need is a blackberry and a us account which you get with payoneer.
Lastly you can build a site from scratch and sell it. I always do that,I build it,get it to top 10 then I sell.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by haruna1970(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
demoreon:
I use paypal or escrow...I seldom deal with flippa or any of those other ones cos you will only get 10% of the real value of your sites. I deal underground with the people that actually need it nt domainers....
You can open a paypal account its free, all you need is a blackberry and a us account which you get with payoneer.
Lastly you can build a site from scratch and sell it. I always do that,I build it,get it to top 10 then I sell.
Don't you think I really need to do as you do? How you are doing it.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
haruna1970: Don't you think I really need to do as you do? How you are doing it.
doing what I do requires you know what I know smiley
*I build site
*get it to page one
*then I sell
Or
*buy existing site
*sell
Either ways I make money
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by haruna1970(m): 5:49am On Dec 21, 2012
@ demoreon. How do you get to page one? Where do you buy website? And which other site do you make use apart from flippa. Pls. give me an example of site you build.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by TundE8: 7:50am On Dec 21, 2012
sorry for the interruption, you can try other option...there are geniune software to get you to page even after getting the website. And i remember demoreon said 'you have to know what he know'. Try and see if you can also come out with your own method.
haruna1970: @ demoreon. How do you get to page one? Where do you buy website? And which other site do you make use apart from flippa. Pls. give me an example of site you build.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by haruna1970(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2012
@Tund£: can you just throw in some tips ?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
haruna1970: @ demoreon. How do you get to page one? Where do you buy website? And which other site do you make use apart from flippa. Pls. give me an example of site you build.
Getting your site on page requires you do white seo or blackhat seo, I do both depending on my need. With blackhat you can rank any site in less dan a week, but the only time I don't compete is if I find wikipedia,about.com,cnn on page one. White hat requires minimum of 1 month for you to get on page 2-3.
Seo is either easy or difficult bt never impossible.
You need to build sniper sites(google it to know more)
If I don't wanna build sites, I buy those that are on page 2-3 then I get them to page 1.
I sell and rent to business owners, that's where the money is am sure majority of sites flippers here don't know that, majority of them spend lots on yellow pages listing and they will be happy to pay for free traffic as the sites I build are already on page 1.
Google delaware nursing homes tell me the site dts topping google.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by TundE8: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
with the use of software page 1 could be achieve, and in respect of site that sell ready made website.....www.webcashstream.com, freemonthlywebsites. Those are the one i remember for now, if all that are two much just try lay ur hands on PLR articles, a good spinner and submitter software, a self hosted blog. I thinks this should do for starter
haruna1970: @Tund£: can you just throw in some tips ?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by hottprince: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
@deji what happend ds i thought u created ds thread for info marketin n dt alone. I'll like dose dt r sharin oda useful info to know dt I appreciat dere effort n its educatin bt dnt u tink dedicatin a new thread for it wil be of help?

Anyways I hav an idea for info marketers on how to step up dere game unto d nxt level.
Of course im putin ds idea into practice, n I'll be sharin d steps as i dnt fear competition.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
hottprince: @deji what happend ds i thought u created ds thread for info marketin n dt alone. I'll like dose dt r sharin oda useful info to know dt I appreciat dere effort n its educatin bt dnt u tink dedicatin a new thread for it wil be of help?

Anyways I hav an idea for info marketers on how to step up dere game unto d nxt level.
Of course im putin ds idea into practice, n I'll be sharin d steps as i dnt fear competition.
did you read my mind? smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by hottprince: 7:05am On Dec 23, 2012
With d trend dt tins r takin i mean wit scammers all over d place, it has realy spoilt d marker for d real info marketers...no matter d type of steps we take @ makin sales, it wnt work if we dnt find out ways dt wil make us look credulous, i mean i mean we v to help ppl in distinguishin btw info marketers n scammers...So lets start by sharin steps on how to look credulous

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
hottprince: With d trend dt tins r takin i mean wit scammers all over d place, it has realy spoilt d marker for d real info marketers...no matter d type of steps we take @ makin sales, it wnt work if we dnt find out ways dt wil make us look credulous, i mean i mean we v to help ppl in distinguishin btw info marketers n scammers...So lets start by sharin steps on how to look credulous
Nice idea!
But you know,why don't you share your own tips on how to be a credible internet marketer, I will come up with other important tips as regards this matter...
so Guy take note, Iam back in the lounge,
We are gonna put this house back in good state.
So topic for this week is;
How To be a credible and authoritative information marketer and make killer Profit!
So this is how it's gonna be, there should be 1% off topic post here for this week, and 99% on point post realated to this issue.
By the end of this week i will come up with another critical topic that can chage our lives.
Thank you in advance!
P.s Please co-operate
wink
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by haruna1970(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
@demoreon: pls. I would like to ask you a question. How do i open a U.S bank account? Is it compusory I get a blackberry phone? And I would like to learn about SEO both black and white. Email: harunanosiru@yahoo.com
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
haruna1970: @demoreon: pls. I would like to ask you a question. How do i open a U.S bank account? Is it compusory I get a blackberry phone?
Pls read through the post have answered both questions before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Finance Minister And CBN Fall Out On Blacklisted 41 Items / INFERNO - Nigerian Breweries Lagos Is ON FIRE / All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.