Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) (19398 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / How To Become A Successful Information Marketer / Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 22, 2012
Let us be realistic dont focus on money making nich.go for other hot niches like get your ex back,weigh loss, acne cure,marriage solution etc. Also if you need instant cash out of money you make just signup with www.rapbank.com this is instant pay affiliate program but you wil need a good paypal account to withdraw your earnings.no waiting for cheque.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 12:10am On Oct 23, 2012
It has been long... I dash in here...

Sure, am back...

I have a question:

IS THE JOB NICHE feasible? I mean is it hot.....?

Please any xperience, share please.

Frank.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by apexlink: 12:42am On Oct 23, 2012
dejiswaggs:
Thank for the compliment grin
It would have been a dry thread if cool people like you and my other pals over here did not comment!
As regards your question, I think the best and cost effectI've way to generate a massive list is to create a free and valuable package, create a malling list via getresponse.com or aweber.com, then create a squeez page demanding for there name and email in exchange for the premium report, then drive traffic using classifieds or media buys

Definitely I know the process just need improvement in the number of subscribers I get daily:need advertising medium that has been proven and tested that it works and could bring a 4 percent conversion..
Thanks
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2012
apexlink:

Definitely I know the process just need improvement in the number of subscribers I get daily:need advertising medium that has been proven and tested that it works and could bring a 4 percent conversion..
Thanks
Bro,effective advertising on a newpaper which most of you prospective clients might be reading is one of the best ways to generate leads.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by emmyday: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2012
how to identify the niche that sell in Nigeria
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 8:13am On Oct 24, 2012
emmy_day: how to identify the niche that sell in Nigeria
Here is how to do so;
1. What Cronic Problem do you have in your life? Look for the solution and sell the solution to your problem to people with similar Problem.
2. Survey the Media,see what kind of things is shared around,e.g in Nairaland,i see that many woman want to get thier private part tight (this is a big market hopefully). And if I could come up with a solution, I am in money.(that project is on my mind grin)

3. Survey the most bought product in Clickbank market place, and see if it could be integrated in the Nigerian Market.
4. Sleep on it! ; I mean you should think about what Might sell...
To kick start the thinking/Brain storming process, you need to first know the core niches we have; they are;
1) Health

2)Wealth

3) Relationship

4) Sexuality 5)Education or Self development

5) Beauty and Fashion.

6) Solutions To A Unique Problem (for example; Drug Addiction!)
7) Religion or Spirituality.

With the above you can kickstart the brainstorming process.
I Never try wink
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by emmyday: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2012
dejiswaggs:
Here is how to do so;
1. What Cronic Problem do you have in your life? Look for the solution and sell the solution to your problem to people with similar Problem.
2. Survey the Media,see what kind of things is shared around,e.g in Nairaland,i see that many woman want to get thier private part tight (this is a big market hopefully). And if I could come up with a solution, I am in money.(that project is on my mind grin)

3. Survey the most bought product in Clickbank market place, and see if it could be integrated in the Nigerian Market.
4. Sleep on it! ; I mean you should think about what Might sell...
To kick start the thinking/Brain storming process, you need to first know the core niches we have; they are;
1) Health

2)Wealth

3) Relationship

4) Sexuality 5)Education or Self development

5) Beauty and Fashion.

6) Solutions To A Unique Problem (for example; Drug Addiction!)
7) Religion or Spirituality.

With the above you can kickstart the brainstorming process.
I Never try wink

Thanks brother. I will start searching the market now. talk to you later
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by suxes2005(m): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:

Sure, am back...

I have a question:

Frank.

Sure it is..

Sheyi
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
suxes2005:

Sure it is..

Sheyi
bro frank, whatever this dude says just believe it.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
emmy_day:

you are welcome.
In addition, let me give you some titles that might sell in the relationship niche
*20 ways to say i love you
*the 17 secret of a successful relationship.
*How to surprise you fiancee and make him/her lover you forever!
How To Know If she Truly Loves You.
How To know If He Truly Loves you....
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
suxes2005:

Sure it is..

Sheyi

Thanks Bro....

I will test-try it with Facebook
before runing advert on it....
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by emmyday: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
dejiswaggs:
you are welcome.
In addition, let me give you some titles that might sell in the relationship niche
*20 ways to say i love you
*the 17 secret of a successful relationship.
*How to surprise you fiancee and make him/her lover you forever!
How To Know If she Truly Loves You.
How To know If He Truly Loves you....

Thanks for your help dejiswaggs..... But if a product i had in mind is in clickbank. can i buy it and rewrite it for my fellow Nigerians.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by Youngzedd(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
emmy_day:

Thanks for your help dejiswaggs..... But if a product i had in mind is in clickbank. can i buy it and rewrite it for my fellow Nigerians.

It depends on the product in question.

All you need to do is read, gather ideas and put yours down.

Don't do copy and paste.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
emmy_day:

this is what you can do;
Buy it so as to kick start and ignite the research process,it will be part of the research material, doing an absolute copy and paste will be bad.
After you download it, you can even add it as a bonus!!!
The closer you can get it selling ebooks and reports with resell rights!
Check out www.master-resell-rights.com (google master resell rights!)
You know..I will drop one Big secret experts (or Guuuuurrruuusssss grin as they are popularly called!) use now...
Are you eager to know?
Oya lets roll!

This is what they do;
1) They find a digital package with resell right. (actually these ebook are dead A.ss cheap!, picture buying an ebook that can make you 250k per month for just N 1500! That's crazy! shocked )

2) They then re-packaged it so as to naturalize the ebook to look as if it was truly written by them!
4) Then they sell it at a good price!

Imagine selling an ebook you got for =N=1500 for a mad price of N 5,500,
If 100 people buy your ebook package that will give us an amazing profit of N 550,000.
Now imagine selling like 5 of such package!
That's N 550,000 x 5 = N 2,750,000 !!!
(err... Gotta incorporate this in my next year biz plan!)
See ya!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
Youngzedd:

It depends on the product in question.

All you need to do is read, gather ideas and put yours down.

Don't do copy and paste.
Wow! What a good contribution it's true, copy and paste don't make sense, troll and work smart!!
God Help Us!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by apexlink: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
emmy_day:

I intend selling an info on premature ejaculation..I need to know is it lucrative,nd what medium can I use to promote it.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dguvnur(m): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
The richest self-made people in the world today are entrepreneurs. They are far richer than movie stars, sports stars, and highly paid professionals. The reason the richest people in the world are from the business sector is because it is the hardest sector to be successful in, that is why majority of the people would rather stick to job security. But if you are successful as an entrepreneur, the floodgates of abundance will open up and wealth will showers down upon you. According to Robert Kiyosaki, he said “If you can build a successful business, you are playing in the richest game in the world.

read more @ www..com...make sure you check for more on the business ideas category
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
apexlink:

I intend selling an info on premature ejaculation..I need to know is it lucrative,nd what medium can I use to promote it.
It is very very profitable sir, you can promote you product on the nation Newspaper..they promote such products...
I wish you success sir! grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 5:03am On Oct 26, 2012
Happay Eid To All Muslim Bros In Here,Make una chop the Meat Small Small Oh grin

Good Day Pals!
I just wanna say one or two things here this morning;

1) Focus on your business so that you can make maximum profit.
2) Work effectively so that you can boost your profit.
3) Plan your Life Like mad so that you can you can execute them with fine perfection!
Good Morning again.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by emmyday: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
dejiswaggs: Happay Eid To All Muslim Bros In Here,Make una chop the Meat Small Small Oh grin

Good Day Pals!
I just wanna say one or two things here this morning;

1) Focus on your business so that you can make maximum profit.
2) Work effectively so that you can boost your profit.
3) Plan your Life Like mad so that you can you can execute them with fine perfection!
Good Morning again.

Thanks bro.... enjoy ur holiday
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2012
emmy_day:

Thanks bro.... enjoy ur holiday
Thank you sir! wink
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by keemax(f): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:

Sure, am back...

I have a question:

Frank.

Sure Mr Frank......... For people to meet their needs they must work - it's an evergreen market.

However, make the niche more spicy by adding an element of specialty. See this:
Jobs for over 50 or senior.
Jobs for the physical challenged.
Jobs for undergraduates.
Jobs for weight loss.
e.t.c.

Go forth and occupy your job space.

2 Likes

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
Happy sunny day pals.

I appreciate yours effort to keep this thread ALIVE.

For Today....here is HOT topics in the HEALTH Niche

* How To Recover Sagging Breast Back To A Point-To-Kill Sexy-To-Suck-Cum Breast in 5 Days Without Undergoing High Expensive Surgery

* How To Control Blood Pressure With Low Budget and Without sight effect.

*How TO kill Dry and Pull Down Pot Belly in 7 Days

* How To lose weight in 28 Days while eating Nigerian Meals without Much Expensive. And Exercise.

Thats is few for now..

PLEASE NOTE: THESE TOPIC MAKES MORE MONEY WHEN BOTH DIRECT ADVERTISING AND BLOG MARKETING ARE COMBINE TOGETHER PLUS
FREE RELIABLE TRAFFIC FROM FACEBOOK FANPAGE

START NOW!!!

SEE GUYS Later.

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by Telez(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
Thanks 4 opening dis thread,which newspaper pays most and the cost,which have the lowest price
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
Telez: Thanks 4 opening dis thread,which newspaper pays most and the cost,which have the lowest price
For Now I will say entertainment Express!
I think Classifies is about 4K or so..followed by complete sport...
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
Happy sunny day pals.

I appreciate yours effort to keep this thread ALIVE.

For Today....here is HOT topics in the HEALTH Niche

* How To Recover Sagging Breast Back To A Point-To-Kill Sexy-To-Suck-Cum Breast in 5 Days Without Undergoing High Expensive Surgery

* How To Control Blood Pressure With Low Budget and Without sight effect.

*How TO kill Dry and Pull Down Pot Belly in 7 Days

* How To lose weight in 28 Days while eating Nigerian Meals without Much Expensive. And Exercise.

Thats is few for now..

PLEASE NOTE: THESE TOPIC MAKES MORE MONEY WHEN BOTH DIRECT ADVERTISING AND BLOG MARKETING ARE COMBINE TOGETHER PLUS
FREE RELIABLE TRAFFIC FROM FACEBOOK FANPAGE

START NOW!!!

SEE GUYS Later.

My big Bro As I used to say and will always say,you are on point!
Those niches you mentioned are the bomb!
Its Good to have people like you on such an insightful thread like this.
Gracias!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
You guys will notice that this thread have not been as bubbling as it used to be ... I have been so so busy!
Anyway, How market? grin
Less I forget I noticed that people Have A Big problem of I identifying profitable niches....
Err..... If you are good At identifying niches Please drop the title here,is be your brothers keeper
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
In information marketing, the Most powerful skill you must possess is the skill of persuasion.
What Is persuasion?
Do you really need me to define that for you?
How do you get that fine girl you are dating? Persuasion!
How Did You Make mom Give you that Important cash you need when you where in school?
Persuasion!
How Do Politicians Make You Vote For Them!
Persuasion!
The Skill Of Persuasion is the key to succeed in Information Marketing!

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by uyiosas(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
Information marketing is really kool and a good way to earn cash but if not done properly it can be very frustrating.you need a lot of information to b able to succeed in it. however one vital type online revenue generator that we are neglecting is Affiliate marketing, it is easy to do, free and can be a constant revenue generator if practiced well.good news is now you can be affiliates of big multinational companies right here in Nigeria.for more information about Affiliate marketing, check out the thread here. https://www.nairaland.com/1089662/-gold-mine-untapped .
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
uyi_osas: Information marketing is really kool and a good way to earn cash but if not done properly it can be very frustrating.you need a lot of information to b able to succeed in it. however one vital type online revenue generator that we are neglecting is Affiliate marketing, it is easy to do, free and can be a constant revenue generator if practiced well.good news is now you can be affiliates of big multinational companies right here in Nigeria.for more information about Affiliate marketing, check out the thread here. https://www.nairaland.com/1089662/-gold-mine-untapped .

Thank you sir.
But form what I discovered Affiliate Marketing is like promoting another persons product.-You are like someone who bought 100 Crates of coka cola..to resell it to another group of people.
But in information Marketing, you are the owner of everything! wink
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by emmyday: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
dejiswaggs:
My big Bro As I used to say and will always say,you are on point!
Those niches you mentioned are the bomb!
Its Good to have people like you on such an insightful thread like this.
Gracias!

I have a niche in mind and when i search google for the niche, i discover someone in Nigeria has already written about the niche. can i still go on with the niche or go for another niche .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Finance Minister And CBN Fall Out On Blacklisted 41 Items / INFERNO - Nigerian Breweries Lagos Is ON FIRE / All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.