Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women (11729 Views)

Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) / Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by nikkyshyne(f): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2012
Hi. I saw this somewhere in pictorial display.

MEN
1. All men are extremely busy.

2. Although they are so busy, they still have time for women.

3. Although they still have time for women, they don't really care for them.

4. Although they don't really care for them, they always have one around.

5. Although they always have one around, they still try their luck with others.

6. Although they try their luck with others, they get really pissed if the women leaves them.

7. Although they get really pissed when the women leaves them, they still don't learn from their mistakes and still try their luck with others.

WOMEN
1. The most important thing for a woman is financial security.

2. Although this is important, they still go out and buy expensive cloths.

3. Although they always buy expensive cloths, they never have something to wear.

4. Although they never have something to wear, they always dress beautifully.

5. Although they always dress beautifully, their cloths are always just 'an old rag'

6. Although their clothes are always "just an old rag", they still expect you to compliment them.

7.Although they expect you to compliment them, when you do, they don't believe you!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by Rocktation(f): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2012
cheesy Loads of sense right there, nikki! Please can you post the link to the pictures, if there's any? I'll so love to see them too.

3 Likes

Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by nikkyshyne(f): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2012
Okie dokie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by Rocktation(f): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2012
Oh, for a split second there, i thought I was going to see the love-in-22-pics kind of display. Don't mind me jor. This is cool too. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by nikkyshyne(f): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2012
^Oops! Sowiee smiley
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by Sirniyeh(m): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2012
Dear Nickky, you are too much! I sincerely cherish your love greetings to me, may God remember you too. My birthday was too too fantastic, but unfortunately you were not present in the attendance. Anyway, how did you know I'm Oct 2 born hero? Pls email me i beg

1 Like

Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2012
*yawns and moves to more important news* 0_o

1 Like

Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2012
Nice piece of work
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2012
what a shallow topic,thought it was a psychoanalysis,turned out to be judgemental garbage,why front page

1 Like

Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by MyneWhite1(f): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2012
This may be stereotypically true, but is really just for laughs

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2010/10/steps-to-successful-relationship.html
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
Its perfectly correct; A lot of men know this cue cos the easiest way to make a lady feel you care, is to appreciate her dressing and add, 'One of these days, I will take you to a nice boutique to pick up some few latest collections'. It works every time.

1 Like

Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by vislabraye(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2012
@poster. Your post sounds algorithmic. Nice scientific composition.

1 Like

Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by Kayslim10(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2012
@poster, nice one.
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2012
Passing by

Nice one there Op
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by damula(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
That of the guys is a fact buh I doubt what you have on the piece for girls
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2012
On point!!...though not for all men and women but for most
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by Adamo84(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2012
Crap.Tcheew! *Grabs Pop corn and a bottle of Coke* Next Please!
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by ignis: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2012
Nice one poster
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by nikkyshyne(f): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
Adamo84: Crap.Tcheew! *Grabs Pop corn and a bottle of Coke* Next Please!
Don't choke on that.
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by Whisper1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hilariously true though, but its as a result of bad govt led by GEJ angry grin
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by kemiola89(f): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2012
Going by peoples comment, does it mean all men are guilty of this allegation/crime? Lolzz
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by Sike(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hmmmmm!
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by drealnamdy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2012
nikkyshyne: Hi. I saw this somewhere in pictorial display.

MEN
1. All men are extremely busy.

2. Although they are so busy, they still have time for women.

3. Although they still have time for women, they don't really care for them.

4. Although they don't really care for them, they always have one around.

5. Although they always have one around, they still try their luck with others.

6. Although they try their luck with others, they get really pissed if the women leaves them.

7. Although they get really pissed when the women leaves them, they still don't learn from their mistakes and still try their luck with others.

WOMEN
1. The most important thing for a woman is financial security.

2. Although this is important, they still go out and buy expensive cloths.

3. Although they always buy expensive cloths, they never have something to wear.

4. Although they never have something to wear, they always dress beautifully.

5. Although they always dress beautifully, their cloths are always just 'an old rag'

6. Although their clothes are always "just an old rag", they still expect you to compliment them.

7.Although they expect you to compliment them, when you do, they don't believe you!
Lol...so true 4 d women...no doubt about dem cos no matter hw u compliment them...they wll nver blive u..
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2012
cry cry Thought I would c sumtin beta...
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by Zico0(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2012
Nice one
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2012
Can we @ least blame GEJ?
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by Youngzedd(m): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2012
Fabulous.
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by Youngzedd(m): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2012
Fantastic.
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by emmalezy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2012
True talk

Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by Princess99: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2012
Interesting
Re: The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women by davidif: 4:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Great post. Lalasticlala FP please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla / Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. / Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.