Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:46 PM

Psp Lovers U Can Connect Ur Psp To Your Tv And Catch The Fun! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Psp Lovers U Can Connect Ur Psp To Your Tv And Catch The Fun! (3934 Views)

Watch Dstv For Just 400 Naira Monthly On your TV Set / Brand New Micro Hdmi to Hdmi Cables(connect Your Phone To Your TV) sold out / Catch Us If U Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psp Lovers U Can Connect Ur Psp To Your Tv And Catch The Fun! by lexyman(m): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2008
hey psp lovers u can connect ur slim psp to your lcd screen and catch the fun!all you need to get is ur psp av conector to tv and it's available at affordable prices , for further enquiries call lexyman on 8172906 or 08023321050 email to info@nysykay.com
Re: Psp Lovers U Can Connect Ur Psp To Your Tv And Catch The Fun! by uyanwa: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2009
how can i browse with my psp
Re: Psp Lovers U Can Connect Ur Psp To Your Tv And Catch The Fun! by Rikimaru: 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2009
If you are in Abuja. Go to millenium park and search for the millenium park access point on your PSP. Browsing with the millenium park access point is free. You can also use your WI-FI laptop to browse there.
Re: Psp Lovers U Can Connect Ur Psp To Your Tv And Catch The Fun! by Infoseye(m): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2009
lexyman:

hey psp lovers u can connect your slim psp to your lcd screen  and catch the fun!all you need to get is your psp av conector to tv and it's available at affordable prices ,  for further enquiries call lexyman on 8172906 or 08023321050  email to info@nysykay.com

Thats the oldest trick the PSP can do, if you want to turn your PSP into an ULTIMATE gaming machine I will show u.
Re: Psp Lovers U Can Connect Ur Psp To Your Tv And Catch The Fun! by AKPI(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2010
please my psp the screen is broken how do i get it fix any idea please help me, mail me back or flash me with this # 08039246994, or mail me obisunny1@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

S. / Neatly Used Samsung Galaxy Note 2 And 1 SOLD OUT!!! / SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.