Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Ribadu And Buiilding Of A Political System. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu And Buiilding Of A Political System. (771 Views)

Pre-colonial Traditional Political System In Nigeria / Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari / South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ribadu And Buiilding Of A Political System. by Joey82(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2008
I am not for or against mallam Nuhu Ribadu, but i'm trying to look @ building a strong & verile system that can sustain itself irrespective of whoever comes to take the mantle of leadership.

Truth is that someway, someday,ribadu must have to leave cos d system was not made 4 him but he was made 4 d system. Fact also remains that: he's tried in respect of stamping corruption especially 419 but in recovering political loot, i dont think he's done above average. Most of d political cases nee Dariye, Fayose, Atiku etc merely made much media hype & @ d end, lied low.

Furthermore, ribadu's inability to prosecute known theives like Annenih, OBJ, his daughter Iyabo, IBB & d likes only begs 4 suspicion. In essence, I'm only trying 2 say that he's suceeded to help build a system anyway, but should b mindful of d fact that d system can sustain with or without him. God forbid but what if he died, would EFCC have died too?

It is also worthy of note that no police officer of his magnitude has reached his rank's equivalent without attending NIPSS. Its a routine thing and nobody can b an exemption, who knows, he might come back to continue after his course, afterall its not even up 2 a year's course.

I only hope Ribadu and nigerians alike stop crying foul of this whole thing about his removal, i rest my case
Re: Ribadu And Buiilding Of A Political System. by SamDerrick(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2008
u seem to b indifferent about the ribadu thingy,
in my opinion, his removal is long overdue,
with or without him, efcc still goes. like u rightly said,
d system was not meant 4 him, he was only made 4 d system

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State Governorship Election Nullified / I Ate Children's Hearts, Ex-rebel Says / Iwu And His Speach Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.