Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not (911 Views)

Inside Special Forces: Nigeria’s Most-feared Fighting Unit / GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher / Al-makura Clinches 2014 Most Transparent Governor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by Isaactop9(m): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2012
I hv been following topics on this forum were people always blast the president for every thing dat happens.
Dont get me wrong Jonathan's government is not the best as expected by nigerians but jonathan's govt has made nigerians exposed to ways the govt is runned. We should start enumerating things Jonathan has done for nigeria
1. Jonathan has made govt exposed
2. Which Nigerian leader has pressured his cabinet members to deliver lyk jonathan
3. A humble president whose humility has been taken for stupidity.
4. A president who listens to the people as seen in the 5000 naira saga.
Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by Joeadamu86: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2012
You are not far from the truth oh,his strong character speaks for him,many leaders would not have survive the challenges and problems his administration have inherited over time, I will give a thumbs up for him...
Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by Dpeacemaker101: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
i can now see that they are still credible people on this forum, who knows the truth and bold enough to say it. GEJ has opened our eyes to so many hidden truths that past leaders were hiding from us. we have experienced the real meaning of democracy and right to express our feelings and thought either good or bad in his despensation.He is a true leader and we want him to continue....GEJ for 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by Bukkyade: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
abeg OP help me tell them ooo. GEJ has given every citizen and tribe a level playing ground, but people misuse these chances. i can proudly say, that he is the messiah for this country and the earlier we accept that, the better for us. Ride on Mr president.
Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by usmanyaro17: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
Walahi I will bote for if commot again....
Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by apala911: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
Isaactop9: I hv been following topics on this forum were people always blast the president for every thing dat happens.
Dont get me wrong Jonathan's government is not the best as expected by nigerians but jonathan's govt has made nigerians exposed to ways the govt is runned. We should start enumerating things Jonathan has done for nigeria
2. Which Nigerian leader has pressured his cabinet members to deliver lyk jonathan

For once, it is good to be objective and @OP , I like your post, in all fairness, GEJ administration is trying though we are not where we are expected to be as a nation, but the man needs our support for umpteen times I see him as a listening president.......this aspect of his administration is what Nigerians, critics and oppositions inclusive should ve exploited positively and constructively to make GEJ move the country towards greatness rather we implore it to the detriment of our nation. Whether, we like it or not, if any party or anybody comes to pilot the affairs of the country, he/she must start from where GEJ stops......so, why are we deceiving ourselves......we need not destroy our legacies.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by Lawconfessor(f): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
@op......, ur post is a vry good, truthful & appreciated one so to say, don't knw dat der re still gud minded ppl here on nl. It baffles me MOST tyms d way ppl abuse our president's HUMBLE & DEMOCRATIC leadership, calls him all sort of name. Bt I dnt blame dem, since d freedom of speech is theirs. No respect wot-so-eva, even if its nt his age, den d endorsed unadulterated power of leadership bestowed on him as a PRESIDENT of dis grt country...... • I wonder where as dos heatred is gonna lead us. May GOD CONTIUNE TO STRENGHTEN HIM in his office n endow him with more insight from Above In JESUS Name, Amen. GOODLUCK in ur office GEJ, U have our unending prayers & Divine Favour........Amen
Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by Dollarman101: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2012
I believe we need to work with our president to make this country a better place, he is transparent and have good plans for the country but the evil ones amongst us will not allow him to work. we are getting to somewhere, he needs to work harder,and ignore the back biters.
Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by Stallion77(f): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
Dollarman101: I believe we need to work with our president to make this country a better place, he is transparent and have good plans for the country but the evil ones amongst us will not allow him to work. we are getting to somewhere, he needs to work harder,and ignore the back biters.

Exactly in line with what i intended to write.
Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
GEJ may HªvΣ good intent, but †ЂΞ country is so decayed ∂α† we r in a hurry τ̅o improve. it might not be any fault of his, but he is our president, & deemed responsible 4 nigeria & her affairs until he trows in †ЂΞ towel & tk a bow. But until then, we gonna keep calling on GEJ τ̅o do sometin fast! i mean very very fast! Let him tk all criticism as motivation & not disapproval.
Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by k2039: 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
Gej is the most transparent where dpi you classify Late Umaru Musa Yaradua
Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by FrankC3: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
I have asked the greatest noisemakers on this forum what the feeding budget (their favorite line) of President Obama, former President OBJ, Late President Yar'Adua,and even Gov Fashola is. I don't even know the feeding budget of my state governor or my local government chairman.

I am a firm supporter of President Jonathan's anti-corruption strategy which is a silver bullet- transparency in government. We know more about what goes on in government now, we have a President whose ability to isolate his ego while leading is legendary.

This guy is so powerful that he can bring down all the opposition channels, including replacing Tambuwal and the opposition parties and media houses but he rather chose to defend their right to insult him. They call him clueless but his methods are deep and engaging. He understands his powers as the president but uses them rarely and for the right purposes. He believes more in being loved that being feared. In democratic credentials, President Jonathan has an A and this trickles down in his government approach to every other issue. Look at N5000 note, Bakassi, Budget presentation to NASS issues.

We are used to jungle justice but unfortunately, OBJ style did not work and we have a democratic President who believes that ONLY the law court can sentence someone to prison. President Jonathan is building one of the strongest and best democratic models and this should be appreciated.

As i will advice the political scavengers who believe that GEJ must go down for them to rise, this President have equipped all of us with the ability to ask government questions. They should allow this to percolate and not take it to mean a license to insult their country and President.
Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by usmanyaro17: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
Frank-C:
I have asked the greatest noisemakers on this forum what the feeding budget (their favorite line) of President Obama, former President OBJ, Late President Yar'Adua,and even Gov Fashola is. I don't even know the feeding budget of my state governor or my local government chairman.

I am a firm supporter of President Jonathan's anti-corruption strategy which is a silver bullet- transparency in government. We know more about what goes on in government now, we have a President whose ability to isolate his ego while leading is legendary.

This guy is so powerful that he can bring down all the opposition channels, including replacing Tambuwal and the opposition parties and media houses but he rather chose to defend their right to insult him. They call him clueless but his methods are deep and engaging. He understands his powers as the president but uses them rarely and for the right purposes. He believes more in being loved that being feared. In democratic credentials, President Jonathan has an A and this trickles down in his government approach to every other issue. Look at N5000 note, Bakassi, Budget presentation to NASS issues.

We are used to jungle justice but unfortunately, OBJ style did not work and we have a democratic President who believes that ONLY the law court can sentence someone to prison. President Jonathan is building one of the strongest and best democratic models and this should be appreciated.

As i will advice the political scavengers who believe that GEJ must go down for them to rise, this President have equipped all of us with the ability to ask government questions. They should allow this to percolate and not take it to mean a license to insult their country and President.
This is truly a frank talk,I just wish some who see the GEJ's gentle approach to issues as a sign of weakness will wake up from their slumber and realize that he is the best thing that has happen to us in terms of leadership for years.
Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by superior1: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
[size=20pt]40 Lappies, I hail oo!!![/size]
Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by Mallamabdul: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
Jonathan is the first president in the history of our country to open up the oil sector to probe. He singlehandedly set up the AIG Imoukhede committee to investigate and make verifications for subsidy payments in Nigeria. The report came out and many doubted the sincerity of government to implement it.
But Jonathan did what no other Nigerian President has done. He started the prosecution of those Indicted by Aig Imoukhede by charging the sons of his political leaders and friends.
It is on record that sons of prominent PDP leaders were the first to be charged for subsidy corruption. ALI and Tukur were arraigned by EFCC and only admitted to court bail.
The matter is still ongoing. EFCC has dragged over 14 persons to court. More are still to be charged in the coming weeks.

Marketers indicted for over 400 billion are making refunds to Ngozi Okonjo Oweala. EFCC is still after so many of them. The oil sector has never been under this scrutiny and transperancy before. In addition, GEJ started the idea of budgeting for subsidy funds. It wasn't like that before. The amount spent on subsidy were deducted as first line charge thus shrouded in secrecy.
Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by Gorillaunit: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2012
i believe in GEJ, to take us to the next level in this country.
Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by usmanyaro17: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
superior1: [size=20pt]40 Lappies, I hail oo!!![/size]
Bushman, so somebody can't commend goods things again!what is 40 man laptop? Is it a cartoon?
Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
superior1: [size=20pt]40 Lappies, I hail oo!!![/size]
i dey τ̲̅ε̅ll u! E be like say FEC newly disburse on wednesday for 'em. ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒
Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by Elueme: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
Isaactop9: I hv been following topics on this forum were people always blast the president for every thing dat happens.
your facts are even understated.. You couldn't be more correct.. You are classically on point
Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by Isaactop9(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
Naira land will neva stop reffering to I have no shoes quote or cassava bread stuff.
Re: Jonathan Is Nigeria's Most Transparent Leader Wether U Lyk It Or Not by bubadaniel13: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2012
GEJ's records are showing that he is performing very well,I think he has been transparent enough....

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Mohammed Sanni, A Boko Haram Member Escaped From Police Custody / Why Is Everyone Silent Over The Persecution Of The SEC DG By The NASS? / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.