Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Setting Up Small Advertising Firm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Setting Up Small Advertising Firm (926 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Set Up Small Manufacturing Units In Nigeria / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting Up Small Advertising Firm by Oldboy1: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
I want to go into small scale advertising but I don't even know where and how to start? Please I need info,advice on how to start this business because I so much like that...
Re: Setting Up Small Advertising Firm by Horus(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
You can start by creating a business plan and a website for your advertising firm.
Re: Setting Up Small Advertising Firm by emmalexonline(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2012
Starting an Advertizing Firm is a very lucrative venture.

Fisrt of all you will need to creat awareness to the public by either printing Handbills using either A4 or A5 size paper.

Start by first of all Printing upto 5000 Newsletters on Business Opportunities and Entreprenuership Information. The Handbill can either be 2 color or just one color but make sure that it is just 2 or 4 pages of Information on Business startup and management techniques.

Remember to place several free adverts of Businesses you are promoting as a startup on the back page of the newletter. You can use a very good publishing software like Ms publisher or Graphics software like Corel Drwa to actualize this. Also remember to get a website for your business as this will make your client see you as an authority in your field of expertize.

You can also use Bulksms to advertise your new business. Get a very reliable bulksms provider from www.emmacom.com. After all set and done then start distributing your handbills to the public. You can recruit some boys to quickly help you with this and make sure you pay them just to encourage them though it may be small.

Emmanuel Akpan
End
Visit www.dynamicwealthonline.com for business opportunities
Re: Setting Up Small Advertising Firm by MusicCafe: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2012
I am also working on a pr company
so I think we can collaborate. call me on 08187140629
Re: Setting Up Small Advertising Firm by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2012
Old boy: I want to go into small scale advertising but I don't even know where and how to start? Please I need info,advice on how to start this business because I so much like that...
Just make the first step and every other thing will fall into place as long as their is passion and perseverance.
Re: Setting Up Small Advertising Firm by Lanreclassic(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2012
Old boy: I want to go into small scale advertising but I don't even know where and how to start? Please I need info,advice on how to start this business because I so much like that...

I don't really know much about this, but something I know is sure, if you can see it, you can do it.

I wish you great luck!
Re: Setting Up Small Advertising Firm by GBAGAUN1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
first you need to register with APCON

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Customized Plastic Bottle / 9 Important Things You Should Know Before You Start Blogging / Looking For CCTV Technician & Vehicle Technician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.