Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? (4102 Views)

Nigeria Vs Cote D'ivoire AYC 2015 (2 - 2) On 14th March, 2015 / Nigeria Vs Cote D' Ivoire (4-5): AFCON U-17 Final *Full Time* CIV Win By PKs / CAN U-17: Nigeria Vs Cote D'ivoire (0 - 1) On Wednesday 17-April-2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by dipo2much(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2008
I WANT YOU PPS TO PREDICT THE SCORE AFTER FULL TIME WHEN NIGERIAN AND COTE D'IVOIRE CLASH IN THEN NATIONS CUP. AS FOR ME,EVEN THOUGH I BE CORRECT NAIJA BOY AND LOVE TO SEE THE SUPER EAGLES EXCEL,I DONT THINK WE CAN BEAT THE IVORIAN NATIONAL TEAM.
THE TRUTH IS THAT THEY HAVE A STRONGER TEAM THAN OURS.
If you start to name names,you'll find a very complete ivorian team,and much well co-ordinated compared to our own nigerian team.
I don't see us winning,at best we will get a draw.

BUT IF WE DO WIN,I GO HAPPY WELL-WELL

My prediction:

COTE D'IVOIRE :2
NIGERIA: 1
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by hollandis(f): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2008
Cotedivoire 7 Nigeria 1 shocked

in your dreams grin

But in reality
Cotedivoire 0
Nigeria 1 grin
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by tkb417(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2008
CIV 2 Nigeria 2
Martins and Utaka to score.
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by mayordee(m): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2008
nigeria 2 civ 1
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by mukina2: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2008
civ 1 nig 0 :d
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by dominique(f): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2008
After a nervracking, nailbiting 90 mins
nig 0
civ 0
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by dominique(f): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2008
After a nerveracking, nailbiting, heartstoping, tension filled 90 mins
nig 0
civ 0.
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by dominique(f): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2008
After a nerveracking, nailbiting, heartstoping, tension filled 90 mins
nig 0
civ 0.
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by TheSly: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2008
NIG: 9
CIV:1

cool
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by dipo2much(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2008
~Sly~(*_*):

NIG: 9
CIV:1

cool

Dude,stop dreaming. Even in dreams this will fail to happen
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by dominique(f): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2008
Abi o
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by TheSly: 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2008

Dude,stop dreaming. Even in dreams this will fail to happen

Lol. . i already kno. . .i was tryin to send a message of hope to them naija fans. . . . . . cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 19, 2008
Nigeria 0 CIV 2
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by 9ja4eva: 12:44am On Jan 19, 2008
Any site to watch it online?
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by dinozzo(m): 1:45am On Jan 19, 2008
this match is going to be tough, can't wait. I think ivory coast has a stronger team than us with likes of Drogba, Toure 1 and 2, Eboue, Arouna Kone, Zakora. They might have the edge but we all Know our Naija team they can spring surprises.
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by oscarmumae(m): 2:01am On Jan 19, 2008
hope dey make una no worry, we go win them on lele, God pass them. na me talk am.
D cup is for us. abi u no get faith. i trust our boy, they no lack any thing now, Good coach,good players.ARISE AN CEREBRATE WITH THE PLAYERS ARISE!ARISE!!ARISE!!!

Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 19, 2008
You are all making mistakes, Judging according to ur interlect ,lets look at their Profile first

NIGERIA

Nigeria have made the semifinal line-up at each of the last four MTN Africa Cup of Nations finals but it has been more than decade since the continent’s most populous nation were the winners.
Indeed Nigeria has won the African title just twice, first when they hosted the MTN Africa Cup of Nations finals in 1980 and then again in1994 under the tutelage of the Dutch coach Clemens Westerhof.
A star studded Super Eagles side has been the hallmark of each of their past appearances but they have not been able to convert that quality into gold medals.
With an eye on Africa first-ever World Cup finals in 2010, Nigeria have bought in the German coach Berti Vogts to take charge of their current team, which includes some of the most exciting players on the continent.
The likes of Obafemi Martins and Nwankwo Kanu lead the attack with John Obi Mikel in the midfield and Taye Taiwo and Joseph Yobo in defence.
They have replaced a generation that include the quality of Austin Okocha and Sunday Oliseh as well as the goal scoring acumen of Rashidi Yekini, the second highest goal scorer in Nations Cup history.
Nigeria qualified easily for the finals with five wins from six matches in the preliminaries, their only blemish being a controversial 2-1 defeat in Uganda

IVORY COAST

Cote d’Ivoire has quickly become the pin up boys of African football with their galaxy of star players and will be among the strong favourites to win the 2008 edition of the MTN Africa Cup of Nations.
The Ivorians, who were runners-up in a post-match penalty shootout to hosts in Egypt in the 2006 Nations Cup final, have only once before won the top continental title, when Senegal hosted the event in 1992.
A new generation, led by the goal scoring of African Footballer of the Year Didier Drogba, Salomon Kalou, Abdelkader Keita and the Arsenal defender Kolo Toure has taken the Ivorians to new heights, including a maiden World Cup finals appearance in Germany 18 months ago.
Drogba was the first Ivorian to win the Footballer of the Year award, but compatriots like Youssef Fofana and Laurent Pokou came close in previous years. Pokou still holds the MTN Africa Cup of Nations goal scoring record.
The Elephants qualified for the 2008 MTN Africa Cup of Nations without conceding a single goal in their four Group One matches.

You can Now Judge wink
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 19, 2008
i expect as many as 4 goals from both side but i dont know where the balance will swing.
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by orijajoogu: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2008
Nigeria 3

C/v 1

cest fini.
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by netprofit(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2008
I have $500usd on Nigeria to beat the Ivorians returning $1500+ dollars for me at betfair.com  smiley smiley smiley

And another $500usd on Nigeria to qualify from group B to return $$$$$  smiley smiley smiley

Here we go , you all already know my predictions

monday is the day

Dotun Ajegbile
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by mukina2: 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2008
dinozzo:

this match is going to be tough, can't wait. I think ivory coast has a stronger team than us with likes of Drogba, Toure 1 and 2, Eboue, Arouna Kone, Zakora. They might have the edge [s]but we all Know our Naija team they can spring surprises.[/s]

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

CIV 1- Nig 0
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by proxies(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2008
Nigeria: 2

CIV : 1
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by mukina2: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2008
i see you have started dreaming again today grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by folahann(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2008
There will be a big shock in this game; Nigeria rules
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by hollandis(f): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2008
mukina2:

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

CIV 0- Nig 1

grin
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by dinozzo(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2008
mukina2:

i see you have started dreaming again today grin grin
whats there to dream about, we are capable of beating them tongue.
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by proxies(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2008
@ muki

person wey no dey sleep dey  dream,

we go see who dey dream by monday

just no run ooo
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by mukina2: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2008
hollandis:

grin

shocked shocked shocked

why did u edit my post shocked tongue

CIV 1 - NIg 0

dinozzo:

whats there to dream about, we are capable of beating them tongue.

no way tongue CIV will beat Nigeria tongue stop dreaming grin

@ proxies
wake up and face reality tongue
no way i wont run . i'll be here grin
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by ifyalways(f): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2008
Nigeria 1
CIV 4
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by mukina2: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2008
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

ok now the dreams are getting too much grin
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by dinozzo(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2008
ifyalways:

Nigeria 1
CIV 4
what makes u so sure about that score, if i may ask
Re: Nigeria Vs. Cote D'Ivoire: Your Predictions? by hollandis(f): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2008
ifyalways:

Nigeria 4
CIV 1

Yes o cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

AAG Qualifier: Okon Names 18 Super Falcons For Mali Trip / Which Planet Is Messi From? / Pep Guardiola Stuck To His Beliefs But Couldn't Stop Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.