Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

I Need To know Where to Find Good Bra For Firm Support - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need To know Where to Find Good Bra For Firm Support (4469 Views)

Silicon Bra For Low Back Cloth / How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To know Where to Find Good Bra For Firm Support by slyowokoya(f): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
I'm in benin, edo state. Ladies, I'm a in need of place in benin city where I can get good quality bras for the plus size busty girl.

I've got serious pains in my shoulders because what I'm wearing is forcing all the support on my shoulders. If you are in benin and u know where I can get good bras for the busty girl pleaseeeee help!
Re: I Need To know Where to Find Good Bra For Firm Support by slyowokoya(f): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2012
really?

43 views and nobody sad?

what of in Lagos?
Re: I Need To know Where to Find Good Bra For Firm Support by Lexusgs430: 1:16am On Oct 08, 2012
My suggestion, why not go to a normal shop that sells bras and have a proper bra fitting session, ie size measurements, circumference etc etc etc
Once you know your proper size, you mail order single quantities, and hopefully you will find a bra maker that makes a bra that suits you.
Re: I Need To know Where to Find Good Bra For Firm Support by ifywelkrested: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
Go to www.briefessentials.com they sell quality bras n shape wears. dey also deliver anywhere in nigeria. U cn call d line on their website. thank me later wink
Re: I Need To know Where to Find Good Bra For Firm Support by slyowokoya(f): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
I'm thanking u now! The site is great! I was sreaching the web and could not find this! Thank u! grin
Re: I Need To know Where to Find Good Bra For Firm Support by queenshade: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
You can also try MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com (Go to womene fashion and you can try Macys store in MicoStar Mall). I buy my stuff from them and you are sure of getting quality stuff with the sales prices directly from US. Their service is really good.
Re: I Need To know Where to Find Good Bra For Firm Support by eddy1977(m): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
I wish you lived here in America. So many places to check out, from office bras to romantic bras
Re: I Need To know Where to Find Good Bra For Firm Support by slyowokoya(f): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
Not all of us can live in the US or UK. I saw lot of sites from there, but cost of shipping is almost the cost of what I might buy! What I need is for personal use so I'm very limited in that. Thanks anyway smiley.
Re: I Need To know Where to Find Good Bra For Firm Support by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
T
Re: I Need To know Where to Find Good Bra For Firm Support by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
check http://ycfonlinedirectory..com/2012/10/blog-post_17.html you'll find a list of lingerie shops, but i think dy are all in lag sha wink
slyowokoya: I'm in benin, edo state. Ladies, I'm a in need of place in benin city where I can get good quality bras for the plus size busty girl.

I've got serious pains in my shoulders because what I'm wearing is forcing all the support on my shoulders. If you are in benin and u know where I can get good bras for the busty girl pleaseeeee help!
Re: I Need To know Where to Find Good Bra For Firm Support by slyowokoya(f): 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
Thanks tessy, I checked out all the sites on that link only brief essentails has stock for my specific needs, keep it brief essentails!

Akay, I know my size, 36F or 38E. My biggest issues is with my shoulders more so my right shoulder where I'm heavyest. I need bars that will help me stop tugging at my bar straps all day till I remove the bar!
Re: I Need To know Where to Find Good Bra For Firm Support by Seun(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
smiley

Did you eventually find this?
Re: I Need To know Where to Find Good Bra For Firm Support by Rehil(f): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Seun:
smiley

Did you eventually find this?
:-O

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Professional Makeup Artist In The East And Abuja / New designs / Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.