Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125227 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by esere826: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
obadiah777: AND WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SHOW FOR YOUR BRAVERY ? A NASTY GASH ON YOUR HEAD WITH MACHETE ? I TROWAY SALUTE OOOOOOOOOO BRAVE MAN grin

You're actually proud of, and gloating for being a coward?? Wow!!!

I bet your type would be rare in the middle east sad
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
[size=15pt]Abeg more pix[/size]
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by bashr8: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2012
otokx:

that one small na, this guys robbed a hotel along the roads 4 times in 6 weeks, the hotel is almost folded up as people no longer go there again.
dey no get police for that area, how come the same gang have been terrorizing a particular area for so long and getting away with it.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by ifysimple(f): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
Pls I don't like this. Why would the students take laws ‎​​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊to their hands? Why not beat them and hand them over τ̲̅☺ the police? Chai! ''Crying''

Thank God men ‎​aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not God!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
pDude: [size=15pt]Abeg more pix[/size]

you wan subscribe
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
ifysimple: Pls I don't like this. Why would the students take laws ‎​​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊to their hands? Why not beat them and hand them over τ̲̅☺ the police? Chai! ''Crying''

Thank God men ‎​aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not God!

The police will release them back to their influential parents who have so much money, Nigerian money which they have stolen. Is it not the same parents that sent JTF to rescue the bodies?

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by dnawah(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
obadiah777: i guess the lesson learnt here is dont steal from poor people because they are already full of bile.
a hungry man is an angry man:-D

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by jude33084(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
Lomoni13: Am short of words here, just felt like crying. Imagining how their parents will feel. Actually is a lesson to other cos livin around the campus environment u need God's protection from Thieves and Cultists.

AŋԂ most mothers will scream aŋԂ tell you Ŧħåϯ " ♍♈ son is not ∂ thief or cultist" as if they are always with them

These guys where cultist ßŮϯ roten ones who turn Ť☺ robbers sad

I hope some of them are nt innocent sha undecided
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by naijaswag1: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
Oh Nigeria, jungle justice.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
bashr8: dey no get police for that area, how come the same gang have been terrorizing a particular area for so long and getting away with it.

my dear police will tell you no fuel in their motor, at some points estates in the area started paying squads of police about 80k per month for personal protection which translates to hefty amount for the tenants. If you can't pay you move out.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by DisGuy: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
bashr8: i live in enugu my point is the villagers that carried out the jungle justice how will they sleep at night abi they find it as normal thing to beat and watch the person burn

same way these dudes sleep at night after shooting/maiming/raping people!!

even better because you know they hurt people!!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by james1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
@Oyb.you are brave but I must say you were extremely lucky:many have died for less standing up to those guys.I advise you move out of that house as soon as possible,there is a chance same guys will come back and ready for you.
Those young men got themselves in the line of fire by doing all the wrong things;obviously they would have continued their heinous trade and continually lived"the better life"at the expense of others.
Its a shame but greed and not poverty is responsible for what they turned themselves to.
Above all,bad things happen to bad people.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2012
jude33084:

AŋԂ most mothers will scream aŋԂ tell you Ŧħåϯ " ♍♈ son is not ∂ thief or cultist" as if they are always with them

These guys where cultist ßŮϯ roten ones who turn Ť☺ robbers sad

I hope some of them are nt innocent sha undecided

Its the bad parents that push the girls into prostitution and the boys into robbery/cultism.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
otokx:

you wan subscribe

Guy, I have been reading ur updates on these guys. Abeg keep us informed.

Motherfvcking terrorist armed bandits. Serves them right.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by bashr8: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
otokx:

my dear police will tell you no fuel in their motor, at some points estates in the area started paying squads of police about 80k per month for personal protection which translates to hefty amount for the tenants. If you can't pay you move out.
we do the same in my neighbournhood but not that high amount. if thats what it takes to solve this issue of armed robbery then its better, infact what we need in nigeria is private security companies that specialize on protecting estates, communities , streets even highways etc cus if we keep waiting for FG or police we will wait forever .even advance countries communities , neighbourhoods employ the services of private security comapnies for extra protection.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
otokx:

end of

the same thing has been happening in festac as well
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tpia5: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
these pictures are very disturbing, and while i dont support the nefarious activities of armed robbers in any way, the manner in which these people were tortured and executed, raises more questions than answers.

i think those who paraded these men in broad daylight, also need to be brought to book because nobody seems to know for sure what crime/s they actually committed.

true, armed robbery is a serious problem in nigeria, but mob action hasnt slowed it down in any way. If anything at all, more and more youths have been turning to crime and for flimsy reasons.

in addition, this coming on the heels of the mubi student killings, is very suspicious and smacks of cult affiliation.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Goldieluks: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
This is a barbaric and unjustifiable. Allow the law to take its course on them, instead of taking laws into your deadly hands. Beat them up and take them to the police station, Period!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
Goldieluks: This is a barbaric and unjustifiable. Allow the law to take its course on them, instead of taking laws into your deadly hands. Beat them up and take them to the police station, Period!

and the police release them to come back for you in the middle of the night

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Ironi: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
Students burning fellow students alive?

Nigerians are too wicked and barbaric,I've said it here many times.

As a matter of fact Nigerians should be downgraded to Neanderthals.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
@pdude

do you know they kidnapped a lecturers wife and niece last 3 weeks in this same area and were asking for 10 million? in the end the university lecturer had to part with 100k, a lot of things are being under reported in the media. Even the university authorities were very quiet on the matter.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by somegirl1: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ironi: Students burning fellow students alive?

Nigerians are too wicked and barbaric,I've said it here many times.

As a matter of fact Nigerians should be downgraded to Neanderthals.

some would argue that neanderthals would have been more civilized

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by DisGuy: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
tpia@:
these pictures are very disturbing, and while i dont support the nefarious activities of armed robbers in any way, the manner in which these people were tortured and executed, raises more questions than answers.

i think those who paraded these men in broad daylight, also need to be brought to book because nobody seems to know for sure what crime/s they actually committed.

true, armed robbery is a serious problem in nigeria, but mob action hasnt slowed it down in any way. If anything at all, more and more youths have been turning to crime and for flimsy reasons.

in addition, this coming on the heels of the mubi student killings, is very suspicious and smacks of cult affiliation.

the period when bakassi boys(not sure their name) and 'real' opc were operating there was noticeable decline in crime in those communities

and this has nothing to do with mubi
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Goldieluks: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
oyb:

and the police release them to come back for you in the middle of the night

I still do not support this barbaric act. Look at the pain in their eyes for goodness sake.

Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by agohavivi(f): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
I saw some pictures of the barbaric act this evening. It was so disturbing such that I still haven't been able to eat since then. I can imagine the hurt and pains their mothers would pass through on finding out what happened to their beloved sons. It's so, so unfortunate. What a shameful way to die.
I hope their families get over the shame and loss. It's high we put an end to jungle justice.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by missravishing: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
Dnt say what u don't no,am a uniport student staying in allu,1 of d guys name is Ugo,dey stole gadgets like phones,ipad etc its aluu community villager that striped and beat dem b4 dey burnt dem alive,it want any student,dey r barbaric villages in dat area..meanwhile wen cultist and armed robbers where raping,robbing and causing troubles dey did nothing now can u imagin taking lives u can't give..dey have to pay 4dis..Amaechi has 2do something abt this dey can't go free
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
tpia@:

Whatever evil is done in the dark will be brought to the light some day perharps. You are however entitled to your opinion, mob action is what made rumosi and alakahia a safe haven today, if you like go there and dress anyhow or on gen 24/7 you will be taking to the council of elders who would ask you to vacate the community. Just come and try you will know how far?

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by gulfer: 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
Elueme: This is just wrong.. Not in this manner. The mobs had a choice. This is really sad
What choice?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by agent22: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
I hate this country with passion

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
otokx: @pdude

do you know they kidnapped a lecturers wife and niece last 3 weeks in this same area and were asking for 10 million? in the end the university lecturer had to part with 100k, a lot of things are being under reported in the media. Even the university authorities were very quiet on the matter.

[size=16pt]Can you just imagine? Their parents were well to do but greed is what killed them.

Abeg give us more updates[/size].
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
some-girl:

are you ok?
did you not read that he also has children?
a good father and husband won't even have the time to think, his first instinct would be to protect his own.
It probably didn't occur to him that he could be killed.
Have you never acted then thought afterwards?
NO I THINK BEFORE I ACT. THATS WHAT SEPERATES HUMANS FROM ANIMALS.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
This is barbaric!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.