Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:51 PM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125039 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by CAPSLOCKED: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2017
mekaboy:
TO ME, ANY FORM OF PUNISHMENT JUSTIFIED FOR SOMEONE WHO TAKES WHAT BELONGS TO.ANOTHER BY FORCE.

I KNOW WE ALWAYS.BLAME THE GOVT IN NIGERIA, BUT THERE IS.NO REASON TO STEAL FROM ANYBODY.

IF YOU ARE SO HUNGRY, GO AND BEG ON.THE STREET, PEOPLE DO IT FOR A LIVING IN NIGERIA.

GO AND DO.LABOUR JOB, YOU SEE ALOT OF BUILDINGS BEING RAISED IN DIF PARTS OF NIGERIA.

DAILY PAY FOR THOSE LABOURERS IS NOT LESS THAN 1K A DAY.

IT IS SO PAINFUL FOR ANOTHER HUMAN BEING TO TAKE WHAT.YOU HAVE LABOURED FOR, JST BECAUSE THEY CAN.

IT IS BETTER THEY ARE BURNT TO DEATH.NOW, BEFORE THEY GRADUATE TO HIGH WAY ROBBERS.

THE UNIVERSE DOESN'T DESERVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU! embarassed
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by samshine1: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2017
Justice is expected to be make in all aspect in respective of individual family
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by ronaldbecky(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2018
oyb:
i live in festac and for the past 6 months there have been escalating home invasions by small boys like the ones being discussed

laptops, blackberries, jewelery

earlier in the year, they would sneak into houses in groups of two

a month or so ago, four of them came to my house - because my compound is very well illuminated, a neighbour saw them poking around, raised the alarm, and they ran away, but they still robbed someone else and got away with handbag and blackberry

a week later, they came back, 8 in number, with matchetes they went through 5 houses before they came to my house , mostly they sneaked in, woke up the occupants, take all the laptops etal, ra-pe the women or debate on it , lock them up

when they came to my house, they came through the balcony upstairs. i woke up to the sound of the thugs breaking the sliding glass door of the balcony.

i came out to confront two thugs , one weilding a machete, the other some sort of gun . the thug with the matchete was shouting what they probably teac them in armed robber school - where is the money

the guy with the matchete first slapped me in the face with the matchete , when he saw i was not willing to cooperate. i then threw the only thingi could at him - the dustbin beside me. he then hit me in the head with the matchete , with blood pouring down the side of my face , i rushed at the two thugs and knocked them off the balcony.

my wifes screams had alerted teh neighbours, and the robbers all eight of them, commenced running up and down the neighbourhood shouting like mad dogs

someone had called the police, and for once they actually showed up, but the robbers still got away

they also matcheted our security guard.

typical to naija police, the next day there was a show of arresting some locals who we were then asked to identify face to face , never mind that people have id ed thieves in the past o have the thieves tell them to their face that nothing will happen

jungle justice is inevitable in a country where the nigerian police are good for nothing and are often in league with armed robbers

the same theives raided another neighbourhood in festac a week or so ago - this time they were 16 in number, but their luck ran out as the neighbourhod abokis were on to them. four of them were caught. the locals almost burnt them alive before they handed them over to the police

violent crime has all sorts of repercussions to the victims - there's the physical trauma - i have a scar on my forehead, i needed several stitches, i cut the my feet running at the robbers and needed stitches there too - i was out of office for over a week ; for the next week everyone jumped at the slightest noise - we all had trouble sleeping, i wake up at odd hours to look outside; ditto for some of my neighbours

these boys did not wear masks, thats how bold they were. the other day i was in an eatery and i saw a boy who looked to be about the height of on of the robbers. the boy was limping. i stared at him for a very very long time. who knows? it could have been one of them.

imagine, one of the thieves who was caught said he was saving money to leave nigeia, which was why he was breaking into peoples houses to rob and r-ape. what nonsense

which film b dis,hope no b Ip man part 2 b dis
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:46am On May 22, 2018
ronaldbecky:
which film b dis,hope no b Ip man part 2 b dis

Ipman ke?was orobo at the time. Still am
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by ronaldbecky(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2018
oyb:

Ipman ke?was orobo at the time. Still am
lolz,i get ur point..dat story na film..imagine arm robbers with gun and cutlass yet u fought with them..tell me anoda lie..go back and read the script again..
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 22, 2018
ronaldbecky:
lolz,i get ur point..dat story na film..imagine arm robbers with gun and cutlass yet u fought with them..tell me anoda lie..go back and read the script again..

You think everyone is a lily livered punk like you noisemaking lazy Nigerian youths?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by ronaldbecky(m): 2:07pm On May 22, 2018
oyb:

You think everyone is a lily livered punk like you noisemaking lazy Nigerian youths?
mumu,u r an idiot...u tink am a fool 2 believe d trash u wrote..idiot..have u see me making noise b4..amu..
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Royalcards(m): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
Royalcards

Bring all Gift Card for instant payment.
ITunes
Amazon
Steam
Call or whatsapp 08138018283
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by thardex: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
Alleged serial rapist, Asiwaju, has been arrested before for blackmail and rape and his mother has allegedly been dead a long time ago

Check out the full thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b61i3fRfxyA
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by jagdishkumar9: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by jagdishkumar9: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Catastrophic(m): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2022
itzzkhaliii
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2022
Catastrophic:
itzzkhaliii

I saw you alteration with that lady,and I wanted to reach out and help with the said amount even though it might not be much.You fee manage.You can Dm me
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Catastrophic(m): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2022
itzzkhaliii:

I saw you alteration with that lady,and I wanted to reach out and help with the said amount even though it might not be much.You fee manage.You can Dm me

Good morning bro, Thanks fo trying to be of help. I can't thank you enough.

Pls should I drop my number or what cos I've been trying to login to my gmail but it's giving me tough time. Do you suggest I drop my acc number or Whatsapp?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by itzzkhaliii(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
Catastrophic:

Good morning bro, Thanks fo trying to be of help. I can't thank you enough.

Pls should I drop my number or what cos I've been trying to login to my gmail but it's giving me tough time. Do you suggest I drop my acc number or Whatsapp?

I think the ACC no will be better then if I pick it you can modify and Delete it.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Catastrophic(m): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ok.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by itzzkhaliii(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
@ Catastrophic Sent you can modify the post
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Catastrophic(m): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
itzzkhaliii:
@ Catastrophic Sent you can modify the post

Seen. Thanks a lot, bro. Heaven will you reward you.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by itzzkhaliii(m): 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
Catastrophic:

Seen. Thanks a lot, bro. Heaven will you reward you.
Wish you all the best Guy in your journey,not much but you see that thread look for a pen and Jotter,Read and gather the knowledge even without the Money,One day the Money go come and if you have the right knowledge you go know where to invest am.I wish you the best,I wish I can do more than that but it's a matter of time.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Catastrophic(m): 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
itzzkhaliii:

Wish you all the best Guy in your journey,not much but you see that thread look for a pen and Jotter,Read and gather the knowledge even without the Money,One day the Money go come and if you have the right knowledge you go know where to invest am.I wish you the best,I wish I can do more than that but it's a matter of time.

Tbh, I've carefully scrutinized through the thread more than 2 good times and I can say that I really learnt a lot from it. May God reward the OP.

Before then, I bought these names fontana//dentists.com and miami//piano//moving.com but I there's no much Enduser's for it(So far, I've sent up to 20 mails for both but no response) and am thinking of paying those scraping guys 1k for leads but I don't want it to be from the one you sent as it won't be enough to get another name, if I do. My phone (camon cm) is very very hot whenever am scraping leads, making me not to send much.

Can you help me get leads or Pls what do you suggest?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by itzzkhaliii(m): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Catastrophic:

Tbh, I've carefully scrutinized through the thread more than 2 good times and I can say that I really learnt a lot from it. May God reward the OP.

Before then, I bought these names fontana//dentists.com and miami//piano//moving.com but I there's no much Enduser's for it(So far, I've sent up to 20 mails for both but no response) and am thinking of paying those scraping guys 1k for leads but I don't want it to be from the one you sent as it won't be enough to get another name, if I do. My phone (camon cm) is very very hot whenever am scraping leads, making me not to send much.

Can you help me get leads or Pls what do you suggest?
I would have loved to help with the leads but to be honest I also do it manually.And that consume alot of time but if i am free or got a tool I'll let you know just a little tip try to Mention the name of the email user and also at the end of the mail try to mention the exact price with only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.