Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125185 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
ijawkid: I'm so sick and tired of 9ja....

I just don't know how to define this country anymore...

Mayhem here and there...

And the rulers are just there stealing day and night.....

SMH!!!!!!!!!!
END DAYZ BRAH. I THOUGHT YOU KNEW wink
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by nikkyshyne(f): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
tpia@:
To think many of these armed robbers and murderers are also right here on nl and posting with impunity.
You can say that again.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2012
when the news of the death of some of this boys got to electrical electronics department, some of the students started crying until they heard it was armed robbery matter then they cleaned their tears and cursed them together with their families.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Henry40: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2012
No one who hasn't witnessed a robbery should talk trash about what was done...just wait till you witness one to understand the anger in the minds of these people.

Served them right...I'm happy they're dead and I'm loving the way they were killed.

As for those talking about how they should be handed over to the police, I know a few police officers, and I'll let you in on a little insider secrete - a robber with a fat bank account never stays in jail past two weeks, unless he screwed with the wrong guys. [size=14pt]THAT'S THE TRUTH...NO TALES!![/size] If it's not this way, then it's really no way!!!

4 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by freecocoa(f): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ah no na, kai why kill them kwanu?
Were they caught with guns or what?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: They are from the region that can do anything for money, including selling babies, money rituals, drug dealings and called it " ingenuity".

Yeah, that perfectly describes the whole of NIGERIA!!!

4 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
obadiah777: OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDNT READ HIS POST. THEY SPECIFICALLY TOLD HIM WE ARE ONLY HERE FOR THE MONEY. WHAT HE DID ACTUALLY ENDANGERED THE LIVES OF HIS FAMILY. THEY WOULDA KILLED HIM AND THEN WENT ON TO HIS DAUGHTERS AND WIFE. SEE THATS THE THING WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT LIVED ABROAD BEFORE. YOU VALUE POSSESSIONS OVER YOUR LIFE. IF YOU LIVE ABROAD, THE FIRST THING THEY TELL YOU IS TO GIVE THE CRIMINALS WHAT THEY WANT BECAUSE MATERIAL GOODS CAN ALWAYS BE REPLACED BUT YOUR LIFE CANT

illiterate dunce

"where is the money" is a phrase shouted by thieves whenever they are trying to intimidate people.

you are also too daft to read - your fellow thieves gang r-aped the daughter and maid of one of the families they robbed that night, and they argued among themslevs wheter to r-ape the secondary school age daughter or another neighbour.

you are clearly an armed robber - which is why you are so disturbed at the 'demonic' punishment of your cohorts

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by somegirl1: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
obadiah777: OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDNT READ HIS POST. THEY SPECIFICALLY TOLD HIM WE ARE ONLY HERE FOR THE MONEY. WHAT HE DID ACTUALLY ENDANGERED THE LIVES OF HIS FAMILY. THEY WOULDA KILLED HIM AND THEN WENT ON TO HIS DAUGHTERS AND WIFE. SEE THATS THE THING WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT LIVED ABROAD BEFORE. YOU VALUE POSSESSIONS OVER YOUR LIFE. IF YOU LIVE ABROAD, THE FIRST THING THEY TELL YOU IS TO GIVE THE CRIMINALS WHAT THEY WANT BECAUSE MATERIAL GOODS CAN ALWAYS BE REPLACED BUT YOUR LIFE CANT

and the ones who ra-p.e "on the side" aren't there for just the money?
Ever heard of a robber declaring that they are only there for money and pleasure?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by kisengela: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
ijawkid: I'm so sick and tired of 9ja....

I just don't know how to define this country anymore...

Mayhem here and there...

And the rulers are just there stealing day and night.....

SMH!!!!!!!!!!

??
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by kisengela: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
what?
some-girl:

and the ones who rape "on the side" aren't there for just the money?
Ever heard of a robber declaring that they are only there for money and pleasure?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
oyb:

illiterate dunce

"where is the money" is a phrase shouted by thieves whenever they are trying to intimidate people.

you are also too daft to read - your fellow thieves gang r-aped the daughter and maid of one of the families they robbed that night, and they argued among themslevs wheter to r-ape the secondary school age daughter or another neighbour.

you are clearly an armed robber - which is why you are so disturbed at the 'demonic' punishment of your cohorts
grin grin grin HEY NEXT TIME STOP ACTING BRAVE. YOU MIGHT NOT BE SO LUCKY. THAT MACHETE WAS ONLY A FEW INCHES FROM YOUR JUGULAR VEIN AND CAROTID ARTERY

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin HEY NEXT TIME STOP ACTING BRAVE. YOU MIGHT NOT BE SO LUCKY. THAT MACHETE WAS ONLY A FEW INCHES FROM YOUR JUGULAR VEIN AND CAROTID ARTERY

next time you come to my house i might just kill you smiley

10 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by somegirl1: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
oyb I have to agree it was a crazy move but very very brave.
If you can, do move out of that area abeg

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Yommy247(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
gud news. cant wait to burn d person wey kari my laptop and fone for skuul(unaab). diz guys are damn hearthless!

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by jude33084(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
sad sad sad

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by oderemo(m): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
jungle justice for armeb robbers, well u got to insulate and realise that nija is one big jungle and anything goes.
@oyb am very sorry that u were attacked /robbed in your suuposed comfort zone.
3 months ago when i was in nija, some armed robbers wwere caught around remo north local govt. area,robbing farmers on their way to the market, in fact these guys came all the way frm lagos to carry out their act.
they were caught, 2 out of 4 excaped.
right in front of the police station the other two were shot dead by the police, i kid u not. not my kind of justice but hey this is nija.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by agent22: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
This is unfair. 3 ikwere boys wasted like this.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
some-girl:

and the ones who ra-p.e "on the side" aren't there for just the money?
I KNOW YOU AINT TALKING. I KNOW YOUR TYPE. YOU WANT A BRAVE MAN WHO WILL CONFRONT THIEVES FOR YOU AND AS SOON AS HE IS KILLED, YOU WILL GO LOOKING FOR ANOTHER MAN TO YANSH AND MARRY AND QUICKLY FORGET THE DEAD BRAVE HUBBY. IF I HAVE SEEN IT ONCE I HAVE SEEN IT TWICE, NEVER TRY TO BE BRAVE FOR ANY WOMAN. WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN KILLED SHE GO GO LOOK FOR THE NEXT ARISTO ALHAJI grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by kolnel: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
No past victim of armed robbery will ever have a pity on these souls.
They should burn till eternity for all I care.
I lost a finger in an encounter with them. Only God saved me.
It is still a big trauma that I'm finding hard to get over.
For all I care they deserve no mercy.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
oyb:

next time you come to my house i might just kill you smiley
grin grin grin MESSAGE RECIEVED
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
my experience was the reason for a thread i started

https://www.nairaland.com/1056813/buyers-used-phones-laptops-etc

it is those of us who want to buy cheap bb , laptop etal at all cost who drive the market for stolen goods

5 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tpapi: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
oyb: i live in festac and for the past 6 months there have been escalating home invasions by small boys like the ones being discussed

laptops, blackberries, jewelery

earlier in the year, they would sneak into houses in groups of two

a month or so ago, four of them came to my house - because my compound is very well illuminated, a neighbour saw them poking around, raised the alarm, and they ran away, but they still robbed someone else and got away with handbag and blackberry

a week later, they came back, 8 in number, with matchetes they went through 5 houses before they came to my house , mostly they sneaked in, woke up the occupants, take all the laptops etal, ra-pe the women or debate on it , lock them up

when they came to my house, they came through the balcony upstairs. i woke up to the sound of the thugs breaking the sliding glass door of the balcony.

i came out to confront two thugs , one weilding a machete, the other some sort of gun . the thug with the matchete was shouting what they probably teac them in armed robber school - where is the money

the guy with the matchete first slapped me in the face with the matchete , when he saw i was not willing to cooperate. i then threw the only thingi could at him - the dustbin beside me. he then hit me in the head with the matchete , with blood pouring down the side of my face , i rushed at the two thugs and knocked them off the balcony.

my wifes screams had alerted teh neighbours, and the robbers all eight of them, commenced running up and down the neighbourhood shouting like mad dogs

someone had called the police, and for once they actually showed up, but the robbers still got away

they also matcheted our security guard.

typical to naija police, the next day there was a show of arresting some locals who we were then asked to identify face to face , never mind that people have id ed thieves in the past o have the thieves tell them to their face that nothing will happen

jungle justice is inevitable in a country where the nigerian police are good for nothing and are often in league with armed robbers

the same theives raided another neighbourhood in festac a week or so ago - this time they were 16 in number, but their luck ran out as the neighbourhod abokis were on to them. four of them were caught. the locals almost burnt them alive before they handed them over to the police

violent crime has all sorts of repercussions to the victims - there's the physical trauma - i have a scar on my forehead, i needed several stitches, i cut the my feet running at the robbers and needed stitches there too - i was out of office for over a week ; for the next week everyone jumped at the slightest noise - we all had trouble sleeping, i wake up at odd hours to look outside; ditto for some of my neighbours

these boys did not wear masks, thats how bold they were. the other day i was in an eatery and i saw a boy who looked to be about the height of on of the robbers. the boy was limping. i stared at him for a very very long time. who knows? it could have been one of them.

imagine, one of the thieves who was caught said he was saving money to leave nigeia, which was why he was breaking into peoples houses to rob and r-ape. what nonsense

na wa o,arm robber hold matchet ,him colig hold gun, u stil get liver to throw dustbin 4 their body,u get luck say u dey alive to tel d story,dem 4 brake dat ur head 4 u,e b like say u just com fm urope,u tink say na american film u dey watch

4 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by dayokanu(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hmm na wa o
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by jude33084(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
freecocoa: Ah no na, kai why kill them kwanu?
Were they caught with guns or what?

Ɣ☺Ʊ sound like Ikwere wink
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by freecocoa(f): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
.bbpreye:
Why is Nairaland carrying fake news?

Those dudes were burnt by the indigenes of aluu community and not by their fellow students! Nigerian students can't be that babaric that's not what they teach them in school!

I hope Nairaland has not misled the public on this one.

These mods need to eat more garri before they end up like Reno Omokri and GEJ's blunder!
I just heard that they weren't thieves but frat boys who were coming back from meeting and that they were burnt because they were seen with guns and that their parents are quite wealthy. Its a pity sha.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
to be honest, i would prefer that people maim armed robbers so they can be a lesson to others

cut off their hands and leave them to become street beggars

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Kslib(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
kolnel: No past victim of armed robbery will ever have a pity on these souls.
They should burn till eternity for all I care.
I lost a finger in an encounter with them. Only God saved me.
It is still a big trauma that I'm finding hard to get over.
For all I care they deserve no mercy.
Ooouccch!! Thank God for your life.. May God grant you peace of mind...
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by freecocoa(f): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
jude33084:

Ɣ☺Ʊ sound like Ikwere wink
I'm not ikwerre abeg.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
oyb: my experience was the reason for a thread i started

https://www.nairaland.com/1056813/buyers-used-phones-laptops-etc

it is those of us who want to buy cheap bb , laptop etal at all cost who drive the market for stolen goods

you are very right, if only people will stop buying cheap goods which they call second hand but are actually stolen goods? People should also learn to live within their means. Imagine parents giving children monthly up keep money of 60k, is that not insane? They are actually the ones creating criminals, the failure of the family unit is at the core of the evil in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by PetDancer(f): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
Dis world is wa oooo,not na wa,imagine d handsome dude na
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by bashr8: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: They are from the region that can do anything for money, including selling babies, money rituals, drug dealings and called it " ingenuity".

olodo they are from rivers state, i know your ignorant but must you show it always

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.