Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125213 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Syenite(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
playah P: FIRST OF ALL; THESE BOYS WERE NOT ROBBERS.
THEY ARE CULTIST AND THEY BELONG TO THE MAFIA CONFRATERNITY.
THEY CAME TO COUP THEIR DON BEFORE THEY WERE CAUGHT BY THE VIGILANTE.
EVEN BEFORE THE VIGILANTE BURNT THEM, THEY LOOKED FOR THE PERSON THAT THEY CAME TO COUP BUT HE WAS LUCKY HE DIDNT SLEEP IN HIS HOUSE....

I REPEAT; THEY ARE NOT ROBBERS!!!!
SHIT LIKE THIS PISS ME OFF.
HOW CAN U JUST BURN PERSON LIKE THAT??

Hmmmm..... it's like u know much about stuff like this. If u are into such (Couping of Don) u better repent of it. U saw how thess ur friends went?[[b][/b]

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
By the way @ you all Fela Anikupulapo Kuti just gave me a ring and he said those guys were killed by unknown civilians.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by jude33084(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
zibe: This is what someone sent to my friend

Ŧħåϯ style of innitiation is Vykings' innitiation "steal from τhe rich" most of them are armed robers in chuba uniport angry
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by ayoola2002(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
Sir cuba: May GOD rewards dem with PARADISE! R.I.P.
Why
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Hoii(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
Stealing is bad, killing is worse.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by israelbenzion: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
freecocoa: So the word "Kwanu" is now restricted to ikwerre? Hian o.

Is kwanu not exclusive to d Igbos?

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Okijajuju1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
EVEN BEFORE THE VIGILANTE BURNT THEM, THEY LOOKED FOR THE PERSON THAT THEY CAME TO COUP BUT HE WAS LUCKY HE DIDNT SLEEP IN HIS HOUSE....

Wait o bros! Shey the don wey dem come to "coup", according to you, na whot abi ludo dem for play with am abi them for kill am?! Abeg, good riddance to bad rubbish.. They were killers who died by the same means they lived

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by DisGuy: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2012

sorry I have no real experience of cultism, but what do CULTISTS in nigeria do?

do they organise cultural dance competitions and career seminars for other students?

8 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Ikwerres are no more ibos?

okay, they can only be ibos when you land grabbing expansionist want their lands, right? Anyways, for you to have responded to my post it means you belong to that region.

RHINO! It seems you are the only one tribalizing this topic! Peeps are here talking for or against jungle justice and you wanna bring in tribal sentiments? Who fuccking care if they are igbos or ikwerres? Smh

5 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by bbporsche: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
More pictures #sad#

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2012
some-girl:

I hear you who is a strong believer and refers to people as "fools".
How many home made guns has your silly self made?
My conversation with you is over, I can't go round in circles.
bye!
FOOL IS NOT A DEROGATORY WORD. IT WILL SURPRISE YOU TO KNOW CHRIST CALLED A WOMAN A DOG. SEE NAMES ARE JUST THAT, NAMES. HOW MANY HOME MADE GUNS HAVE I MADE ? WELL LUCKY FOR ME I DONT LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE I NEED THE GUN, HOWEVER I HAVE A 7 INCH DEADLY KNIFE THAT STAYS BESIDE ME IN CASE ANY PLAYER HATER WANTS TO ACT UP BUT OF COURSE THAT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE IF YOUR WAYS ARE PLEASING TO THE LORD, HE WILL MAKE YOUR ENEMIES AT PEACE WITH YOU. HOWEVER I STILL KEEPS IT CUZ IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD TO HAVE IT.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by bashr8: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2012
jude33084: As I type robers are exchanging gun fire with τhe police at ugbowo benin near technical school, omo ♍♈ roof don full o sad Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† ∂ coincident with τhis topic.

I just perm beside ♍♈ be here cheesy
hian
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
me no understand some type logic o e ya? cultists that go robbing are called what? have always said the problem with Nigeria is the people called Nigerians staying or have stayed or having the potential to stay permanently in this country.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by polokor60(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
otokx:

It is claimed they were caught in an uncompleted building with laptop and mobile phones, taking to the informal legal system and found guilty but truth be told we would never know what really happened as in the case of Dele Giwa
i quote you again''THEY WERE CAUGHT IN AN UNCOMPLETED BUILDING WITH INCRIMINATING MATERIALS AND NOT IN A ROBBERY OPERATION.who made those village elders jugdes and who gave the executionists the permission to terminate the lives of these robbery suspects??

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by freecocoa(f): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
Haba na this is just too barbaric for God's sakes, did they kill anybody? Beat them and hand them over to the law na, this is pure wickedness na.

How do these murderers sleep at night? Kai
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2012
But men some girls for area they talk of how the boys fine o with well kept Afro and enough e fizzy doings.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
polokor60: i quote you again''THEY WERE CAUGHT IN AN UNCOMPLETED BUILDING WITH INCRIMINATING MATERIALS AND NOT IN A ROBBERY OPERATION.who made those village elders jugdes and who gave the executionists the permission to terminate the lives of these robbery suspects??

you did
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by gboso: 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
[quote author=Ji_sun_pack]

@Bold, I thought as much, only "these" people can do anything for money.

U tot of wat and which ppl are refering 2
Tink b4 u talk.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by bayulll01(m): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
obadiah777: END DAYZ BRAH. YALL SINS HAS REACHED UNTO THE HEAVENS. THE COUNTRY IS GETTING FLOODED BY YAHAWAH. YALL TOO STIFF NECKED AND REBELLIOUS. YOU WORSHIP MONEY, YOU KILL STEAL AND DESTROY. THE LORD IS ANGRY. HIS JUSTICE COMETH SWIFTLY. END TIMES BRAH
now i get u,high on expird alomo 9ja is such a mess God help i need to relocate yankee ASAP
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
Sir mikky:

Sooo disheartening.That guy with the stick should be apprehended and made to produce others involved in this dastard act for some punishment.
nna na wa o! These pictures are making me cry! Oh lord!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
[size=20pt]We need more pix please

And also the video link

And their facebook profile links as well

More!!!
[/size]
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Goldieluks: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
That guy with a stick is a bloody murderer. People around that area should beware of that mental case, because the lunatic can kill anything with ease. The guy should be hanged and roasted, for him to hit a human being on the head without a tiny piece of feelings in his acidic heart.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
See their small small prickk grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
Goldieluks: That guy with a stick is a bloody murderer. People around that area should beware of that mental case, because the lunatic can kill anything with ease. The guy should be hanged and roasted, for him to hit a human being on the head without a tiny piece of feelings in his acidic heart.

you guys should come for a weekend in aluu
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by rexpet: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone....

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
bayulll01:
now i get u,high on expird alomo 9ja is such a mess God help i need to relocate yankee ASAP
I ADVISE YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA. AMERICA IS ABOUT TO BE DESTROYED IN THE THIRD WORLD WAR. THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON. ISRAEL WILL ATTACK IRAN IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, IRAN WILL RETALIATE AND AMERICA WILL JOIN WITH ISRAEL AND RUSSIA AND CHINA WILL JOIN WITH IRAN AND THEN IN THE MIDST OF IT ALL EVERY COUNTRY WILL GO AGAINST AMERICA AND BLOW IT OFF THE MAP. IF YOU WANT TO BE COLLATERAL DAMAGE THEN MOVE THIER NOW. WHEN EVERYBODY IS RUNNING OUT OF AMERICA IS WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO RUN IN ? YOU MUST OWE THE LORD SOME SERIOUS RECOMPENSE HENCE WHY HE IS GUIDING YOU TO YOUR DESTRUCTION IN AMERICA

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by freecocoa(f): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
Goldieluks: That guy with a stick is a bloody murderer. People around that area should beware of that mental case, because the lunatic can kill anything with ease. The guy should be hanged and roasted, for him to hit a human being on the head without a tiny piece of feelings in his acidic heart.
Chei goldie my sister, I'm in tears now, how can someone be that heartless eh? That guy is a psycho I swear.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nigerian are savages.

Savages!!!

How da hell do you look a man in the face and kill him with no conscience?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
Okija_juju:

Wait o bros! Shey the don wey dem come to "coup", according to you, na whot abi ludo dem for play with am abi them for kill am?! Abeg, good riddance to bad rubbish.. They were killers who died by the same means they lived

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
pDude: [size=20pt]We need more pix please

And also the video link

And their facebook profile links as well

More!!!
[/size]

otokx: But men some girls for area they talk of how the boys fine o with well kept Afro and enough e fizzy doings.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Skywalker5(m): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Nigerian are savages.

Savages!!!

How da hell do you look a man in the face and kill him with no conscience?

Thats the big question? Jungle justice and the police wont even catch the bastards that did this
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ya'll here defending them cos ya'll seeing a pretty baby face, if that nigga had a thuged out gangsta face, ya'll be like kill that muthafuvcker already.... He looks like the thug that took my Bb.... The minute you hand them over to the police, they will be recycled and when they come back, u will know that truely, V stands for vendetta

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (52) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.