Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125217 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ib: http://www.facebook.com/aladin.biringa?sk=wall

Thanks luv wink

Now we need for the others.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by lise4realyahoo(f): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ugonna was not a thief ... Dese bois were just murdered in cold blood... I know him very well...

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tiebe: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ji_sun_pack:

@Bold, I thought as much, only "these" people can do anything for money.

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2012/10/3-uniport-students-burnt-alive-for.html?m=1

y[size=18pt]ou have to be kidding me. do you have to be a genius to understand that if this happened in d west, the names would most likely be ola, ayo and tosin, or in the north it'd b ahmed, ib'n and Sadik etc? smh. some people na wa sha

and all of you claiming that these boys got what they deserved, why dont you go and burn the houses of all the politicians and govt officials who steal and whose houses you admire, and who you secretly pray to become one day instead you're hiding behind these young boys. and i'm sure if everyone got burned everytime they broke the law, nairaland would be empty[/size]

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by ABsI1: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
texazzpete: People are saying this guy was the only son of his parents.

The question is, why do we resort to jungle justice? This is barbaric in this day and age. I'm ALL for the death penalty if someone is convicted but why are people so eager to kill others without a trial?
caught in the act is the trial.an eye for an eye says the Lord God Almighty.what of the countless innocent lifes sent to the afterlife without trial,offence,etc. Jungle justice,river justice or whateva justice,aslong as its justice,its accepted

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Jisunpack: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
okay, reading mode activated. cool

berem: if you don't care about what peeps are saying,then free yourself by reading instead of starting a tribal war! angry
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by somegirl1: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
pDude:

Death is punishment.

the dead don't learn lessons

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
cool update from Ib, pity his friend in the university as they may be picked up by the police for questioning.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by mekaboy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
redcliff:

U r the most ignorant, insensitive, less educated and civilized, low brained nicompu I've ever come across in my 3yrs on NL. This also applies to the 9 individuals and the others that liked and would like the threash u posted on here. There is no reason on earth to burn a human being alive for whatever offence he has committed. If they did wrong since u r not the police, u should hand them to the proper authorities, if not them maybe u should enroll and become a part of the authority that would and should uphold the law. U r the kind of individual that would shoot civilians at will if u r selected to serve ur counrty as a law enforcement agent. Fu.
THERE IS NO REASON TO STEAL, STEALING IS AN ACT OF GREED AND WICKEDNESS.

WELL I PRAY U ENCOUNTER THEM IN ACTION ONE DAY, THEN YOU WILL HAVE A RETHINK.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
lise4real@yahoo:
Ugonna was not a thief ... Dese bois were just murdered in cold blood... I know him very well...

so what where they doing in an uncompleted building with laptops and mobile phones at that time of the night?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by harizonal123(m): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
BLOOD ALL OVER NIGERIA! WE ARE GRADUALLY TURNING INTO ANIMALS WITHOUT KNOWING. He who has no sin cast the first stone. Oh God, have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by mich2012: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2012
harizonal123: BLOOD ALL OVER NIGERIA! WE ARE GRADUALLY TURNING INTO ANIMALS WITHOUT KNOWING. He who has no sin cast the first stone. Oh God, have mercy on us

It's indeed a pity and I see some devils here supporting this evil deed.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by makizee(m): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2012
obadiah777: I ONLY FIGHT WORTHY BATTLES. FIGHTING OVER MATERIAL GOODS IS NOT A WORTHY BATTLE TO ME.
This guy sef, abeg..the man fought to protect his family and not material sturvs that you have bn hammering on, a brave person will only die once but a coward would die a thousand times...needless to add which category you may belong to

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
mekaboy: THERE IS NO REASON TO STEAL, STEALING IS AN ACT OF GREED AND WICKEDNESS.

WELL I PRAY U ENCOUNTER THEM IN ACTION ONE DAY, THEN YOU WILL HAVE A RETHINK.
SUFFERING HAS MADE THIS ONE INHUMANE. SORRY O BROTHER. E GO BETTER FOR YOUR LIFE. EHN. NDO. EKPELE

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Goldieluks: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
pDude:

Thanks luv wink

Now we need for the others.

I hope you watch the death scene whilst eating akpu and draw soup. More MORE rubbish!!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Syenite(m): 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
playah P: I WEEP FOR THESE BOYS.
THEY HAVE NEVER KILLED ANYBODY OR ROBBED ANYBODY.

THEY ONLY CAME FOR FAMILY BUSINESS.
TODAY IS A BLACK DAY.

Hmmmm family business.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Ganys: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
texazzpete: People are saying this guy was the only son of his parents.

The question is, why do we resort to jungle justice? This is barbaric in this day and age. I'm ALL for the death penalty if someone is convicted but why are people so eager to kill others without a trial?
Thank God this happened in PH, If na sokoto or Zamfara, Some Fish Brain here would have blamed Islam or Boko Haram for this. Useless People..Mtchewwwe

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
otokx:

so what where they doing in an uncompleted building with laptops and mobile phones at that time of the night?
ANOTHER ONE WHO SUFFERING HAS MADE INHUMANE. E GO BETTER FOR YOUR LIFE. KPELE SIR. NDO. TINGS WILL GET BETTER IN YOUR LIFE. SO YOU CAN BECOME HUMAN AGAIN

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by phlame(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
playah P: I WEEP FOR THESE BOYS.
THEY HAVE NEVER KILLED ANYBODY OR ROBBED ANYBODY.

THEY ONLY CAME FOR FAMILY BUSINESS.
TODAY IS A BLACK DAY.

sad embarassed too bad
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by snowprince01(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
doctokwus: Rubbish country!People are here jubilating because three people av bn burnt to death for stealing mere LAPTOPS& PHONES;unbelievable.Meanwhile dey worship thieves wt mansions all around dem,driving big cars& sometimes aeroplanes while dere uptenth generation are already doomed.U pple shd go on celebrating dis kind of jungle justice,it just shows how stone aged some pple still are.What if some enemies of dis guys used d opportunity of d stealing to murder dem in cold blood?

Their enemy did not push dem to robbery..when u attack people wit a gud and subjugate dat because u gat d power its death deserving, cos if those boize hav d chance to shoot a few nd. Escape they would do just dat.. I hav seen it happen in ma school too, nd till 2day d murderer is walking free smhow I guess. So if they had a gun on them I think death is d same penalty they wil get in court for robbery..firing squad, abi no be so?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by reeeT(f): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
So unfortunate and totalli nt worth it 2kill no matter d offence especialli robbery.sad story
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by CyberG: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
oyb: i live in festac and for the past 6 months there have been escalating home invasions by small boys like the ones being discussed

laptops, blackberries, jewelery

earlier in the year, they would sneak into houses in groups of two

a month or so ago, four of them came to my house - because my compound is very well illuminated, a neighbour saw them poking around, raised the alarm, and they ran away, but they still robbed someone else and got away with handbag and blackberry

a week later, they came back, 8 in number, with matchetes they went through 5 houses before they came to my house , mostly they sneaked in, woke up the occupants, take all the laptops etal, ra-pe the women or debate on it , lock them up

when they came to my house, they came through the balcony upstairs. i woke up to the sound of the thugs breaking the sliding glass door of the balcony.

i came out to confront two thugs , one weilding a machete, the other some sort of gun . the thug with the matchete was shouting what they probably teac them in armed robber school - where is the money

the guy with the matchete first slapped me in the face with the matchete , when he saw i was not willing to cooperate. i then threw the only thingi could at him - the dustbin beside me. he then hit me in the head with the matchete , with blood pouring down the side of my face , i rushed at the two thugs and knocked them off the balcony.

my wifes screams had alerted teh neighbours, and the robbers all eight of them, commenced running up and down the neighbourhood shouting like mad dogs

someone had called the police, and for once they actually showed up, but the robbers still got away

they also matcheted our security guard.

typical to naija police, the next day there was a show of arresting some locals who we were then asked to identify face to face , never mind that people have id ed thieves in the past o have the thieves tell them to their face that nothing will happen

jungle justice is inevitable in a country where the nigerian police are good for nothing and are often in league with armed robbers

the same theives raided another neighbourhood in festac a week or so ago - this time they were 16 in number, but their luck ran out as the neighbourhod abokis were on to them. four of them were caught. the locals almost burnt them alive before they handed them over to the police

violent crime has all sorts of repercussions to the victims - there's the physical trauma - i have a scar on my forehead, i needed several stitches, i cut the my feet running at the robbers and needed stitches there too - i was out of office for over a week ; for the next week everyone jumped at the slightest noise - we all had trouble sleeping, i wake up at odd hours to look outside; ditto for some of my neighbours

these boys did not wear masks, thats how bold they were. the other day i was in an eatery and i saw a boy who looked to be about the height of on of the robbers. the boy was limping. i stared at him for a very very long time. who knows? it could have been one of them.

imagine, one of the thieves who was caught said he was saving money to leave nigeia, which was why he was breaking into peoples houses to rob and r-ape. what nonsense

Sorry to hear about this ordeal. In my opinion, they made their choices and NOW they have paid for it? Was it worth it? Others still alive can make their own choices now because SWIFT justice is the most effective way of warning and deterrence. If Naija was a lawful country, where criminals will be arrested, prosecuted and punished even if the crime was committed 100 YEARS ago and police NEVER take bribes and help them to get away, then taking them to court, etc may be VERY well JUST. However, since the greater percentage get away with crime, what incentive do robbers have to stop? If their is no punishment for crime, then there is NO way to curb crime!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
nice facebook update, the guy does not look that wealthy though, this is a bad reputation for UNIPORT.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by snowprince01(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
lise4real@yahoo:

Wats ur fact? If u r sure he is clean, then get a picture of 1 of the killers nd tak to d police..there should b a visible 1, even stand by's
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
snowprince01:

Wats ur fact? If u r sure he is clean, then get a picture of 1 of the killers nd tak to d police..there should b a visible 1, even stand by's

if she ventures go near any police station that is where she will be till Christmas, in fact they will transfer her to the dreaded SARS
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by overdrive(m): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
Too bad who knows maybe one day they would have turned a new leaf and become better citizens bt the frustrations brought on the citizenry by the govt was vented on them.rip to u all and a big lesson to ur other members. Masses dey vex
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by mskata(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nna menh na wa o, i af taya 4 dis matter o

But wait o why e be say na jes all d babes 4 here dey cry say dem waste dis boys, i sure say say if d boys em wugly babes no 4 cry

Cult no be better tin wey person go put hand inside sha, but d way em tk kpuff dis boys like dis e no make brain at all
Mesef i as i say d pix my body shake small,

And dat Pdude wey dey shout more pix, guy tk am easy o, u be winch? abi u no get ur own personal conscience

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Jisunpack: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
bashr8: olodo they are from rivers state, i know your ignorant but must you show it always

Aladin Chiadika Biringa
Studied at. University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Lives in. Port Harcourt

Profile: facebook.com/aladin.biringa

Basic Information
Sex: Male
Current City: Port Harcourt
Hometown: Owerri, Imo
Siblings: Biringa Zeus Ikem and Gabriel Biringa
Relationship: Single
Interested In: Women
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
The masses are truly vexing, you go to pages of newspaper and TV, people are saying electricity has improved, you go home and no light for days not even a flash, month end, they give you 2 days together with bill as you pay the thing goes off. For night you are asleep in the darkness and then one guy come with torch light, machete and gun to collect your mobile phone that the battery is dead plus the small 1800 you want take enter market for soup.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by somegirl1: 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
It's usually petty thieves that get caught and killed like this.
How about catching and killing cold blooded murderers, boko haram members etc.
No?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Ifetex(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
Sir cuba: May GOD rewards dem with PARADISE! R.I.P.
@list wit 32 virgines intead of d normal 72
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by otokx(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ji_sun_pack:

na so na

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (52) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.