Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** (3400 Views)

Downloading Videos On Youtube With IDM / HowTo Download Videos On Youtube! / Unable To Watch Videos On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by cashstream: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2008
I've just discovered a very easy way of making
money online. What I like about it is that you can
easily have lots of fun while doing it.

It doesn't have to be hardwork like many ways
of making money online. Maybe that's why you
won't make too much money with it. Just a few
hundreds of dollars.

I can hear you say you don't know how to create
videos. Don't worry. You don't have to know how
to handle a camera not to talk of creating a video.

All you need with this technique is a domain name
and that will cost you less than $10.

So here is how to do it. Follow this step by step
guide and you will be fine.

Step 1: Pick A Video

Like I said earlier on, you don't need a camera to
do this. Just go to youtube.com and pick a popular
video without copyright. Videos without a company
name on it or a URL.

Step 2: Download The Video

Many people do not know you can download youtube
videos. Just go to http://vixy.net and enter the
URL of the video you want. It will download and
convert to AVI format.

Step 3: Pick A Product To Promote

Go and look for an affiliate product that ties in well
with the theme of your video. If you have a Brian
Tracy video, you can promote self development
products. Go to clickbank and find yourself a good
product.

Step 4: Register A Domain Name

Register a domain name similar to the website you
are promoting and redirect to your merchant site.

If you are promoting a product at a website called
firstaffiliatesale.com you can register yours as
myfirstaffiliatesale.com

Step 5: Edit Your Video

90% of computers these days have Windows movie
maker in them. Power it up and add your URL at the
begining and at the end of your videos.

Step 6: Upload Your Video

Open a free youtube account and follow the simple
instructions on how to uplaod your video. It's very
straight forward. Upload your new video up to five
different times.Make sure you have different accounts
so you don't get rejected for duplicate contents.

Step 7: Repeat The Process

Repeat this simple process every single day. Three
new video posted five different times will give you
about 450 videos in a month.

Now imagine popular videos with your URL on them
all over the Internet. When people go to that URL,
they get redirected to your merchants page and of
course you get a commission for every sale made.

It has over 100 views already. If you have like 500
of those, then you will be smiling to the bank.

It will only cost you a domain name and a bit of
time.

Easy.

We Can All Succeed!

Cash Stream
http://e-cashvault.com
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by tundewoods(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2008
I was enjoying your post until you got to point step 7 which involves repeating a process about 3 times a day.Come on and give me a break !Do you think you can beat the Youtube Admins.You must be joking if you think you can have that many multiple youtube accounts and they won't detect our cheap fraud. grin

Secondly i doubt it if we have all the time in the world to be doing that just for $500 a month
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by cashstream: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2008
Hi Tunde,

Thanks a lot for your reply, I really appreciate!

Yes! You can post up to 5+ videos in a day. There is no limit to the number of videos you can post.

As about making $500/monthly with this idea. It is possible and realistic. All you have to do is, make sure you have a product which you want to sell, create a video that relates to that particular product (or use my strategy above), in the beginning and end of your video, insert your website address. It is most likely that they will visit your site if your video is good and informative.

The video helps them to make a buying decision faster than normal.

Go ahead and test this, and you will see that it works. a good video can be viewed more than 2000 times a day. so imagine the possibility.

Go to work man and enjoy your new year.

Wish you the very best.
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by odiaseo(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2008
perhaps you should post a link to a video you've edited for emphasis
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by akinalabi(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2008
@ cashstream/ poster

WHY ARE YOU CLAIMING MY ARTICLE?

That is wrong.

If you want to use another person's article, you have
to give credit to the author.

I WROTE THAT ARTICLE ON MY FORUM AND POSTED IT
ON SOME OTHER FORUMS.

http://alabiforum.com/index.php?topic=666.0

http://www.sdlcnigeria.org/real/index.php?topic=1411.0

I'm not against using my article but you need to give the
credit at the end of it.

@ odiaseo

Here is an example of the video I've edited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3oBnhGboP4

Akin Alabi
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by odiaseo(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2008
@Akinalabi

That is wrong.

I see what you mean now by you theory, but I doubt the morals behind it. I believe it's wrong to do that, you would be infridging on the publishers copyrights just the same way @cashstream did by posting your article without requesting you permission or giving you credit. I'm sure you felt very terrible. Now imagine how the owner of the video would feel.

In business or any money making venture, honesty is the best policy. Other's may be looking for evil ways to make money, but it doesn't make it right. There is not difference between this and what 419 guys are doing.

Or is there any difference?
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by tundewoods(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2008

@ odiaseo
May God bless for your wonderful post and reply to this rather non-legit thread.I wonder why some folks just post cheap money making gimicks on the web masters section of this forum.

Still beats my imagination and for akinalabi ranting about someone stealing his article.I wonder what's legit about editing a video that doesn't belong to you in the first place.

What goes around comes around.
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by akinalabi(m): 2:01am On Jan 20, 2008
tundewoods:

I wonder why some folks just post cheap money making gimicks on the web masters section of this forum.

It might be cheap, but it works. I just got an email
from someone who made his first dollar online using
that method.

Spending a couple of hours a day online to do about
$500 monthly is worthwhile for a lot of people.

It is chicken feed for you I'm sure, but not for everybody.
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by niyyie(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2008
You did not answer to the issue of using other people's video. The moral/legal issues.
Why not produce your own videos?
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by akinalabi(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2008
@ niyyie

I advise people to use videos without brands
and copyrights. That is not illegal. The video
example I gave, Brian Tracy does not mind my
using it.

There are other people's articles that can be
used legally like PLR articles. But not copyrighted
articles. If that was one of my PLR articles, I
wouldn't have said anything.

I don't use videos with copyrights so I'm 100%
within the law.

@ odiaseo

Labelling me 419 -albeit indirectly- is dragging this
too far.
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by Seun(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2008
I think it's ridiculous. Sorry.
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by akinalabi(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2008
@ niyyie

I forgot to mention that I've got a legal adviser
in house. He's the one that advises on legal
issues and on this one, he says I'm not breaking
the law.
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 25, 2008
akinalabi:

@ cashstream/ poster

That is wrong.

I WROTE THAT ARTICLE ON MY FORUM AND POSTED IT
ON SOME OTHER FORUMS.

http://alabiforum.com/index.php?topic=666.0

http://www.sdlcnigeria.org/real/index.php?topic=1411.0

I'm not against using my article but you need to give the
credit at the end of it.

@ odiaseo

Here is an example of the video I've edited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3oBnhGboP4

Akin Alabi

did you advice that the video should display the name and url of the poster.
because i can see you took the time to bolden the WHY ARE YOU CLAIMING MY ARTICLE? part of your post.
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by kokorunna(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2008
What a load of crap, if its that easy to make $500 a month with youtube, then everyone will be doing it.

This is 2008, everyone in the house should come up with a more realistic ideas not unrealistic fast ways to make money
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by mecussey(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2008
Poster, that is wonderful, but how do u receive your money or check. please help
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by odiaseo(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2008

Labelling me 419 -albeit indirectly- is dragging this
too far.

@akinalabi
I meant no offense just expressing my views and opinions, I suppose that's legal too.

There are many legal businesses that are morally wrong, it's up to the individual to decide which money making path to follow, afterall a murderer even though guilty can be acquitted by law.

There is no short cut to wealth that hasn't got a dark side to it, no substitute for hard work
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by abujabooks(f): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2008
@Tundewoods,

You have nothing positive to contribute. You won't let people like Akin Alabi that are doing a great job, do.

We don't need people like you on Nairaland.

What advice have you given to anyone?

I have read several of your posts and you need to "Get a Life". Ki lo de gan.

@ Akin Alabi, please keep up the GREAT work, jare and don't be discouraged from educating people like me.
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by naijafan(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2008
abujabooks:

@ Akin Alabi, please keep up the GREAT work, jare and don't be discouraged from educating people like me.

Damn. . . another soul has been won over to the dark side embarassed
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by bestcomm(m): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2008
Dear Lovely Nairalanders,

I would love to announce to you that we now have materials on desk for sale that can help you on Internet marketing basically on GOOGLE ADSENSE.

Books Tittles
1.   236viral-video-cash:This mainly teaches you how you can make money online uploading videos to a secret site which am not going to reveal to you here, and also how you can get massive traffic from those videos uploaded.
2.   Adsense Revenue Exposed: As I have told you earlier this books basically made for anyone who wants to go into blogging. Inside this book you would realize many secrets beside adsense, which are exposed by top bloggers.
3.   Adsense Profit Pump: In this Ebook you would come across many secrets, which would help you build good traffic for your site, which was compiled, by one of the top online SEO.
4.   Tube Traffic: Hot New Marketing Tactic Revealed: How To Get Thousands (Or Even Millions) Of Visitors To Your Sites With Free Online Video Sites Such As YouTube and MySpace.
5.   Search Engines Revealed: How You Can Finally Achieve Top Search Engine Rankings. Search Engine Optimization Strategies Revealed.
6.   The Rich Jerk: Who the Hell is this "Rich Jerk"? I’m the real deal. Whether you like it or not, you want to be rich like me, otherwise you wouldn't be here. I'm sure you already know that there are thousands of "get rich quick" programs on the Internet today. You’ve probably even bought some of them yourself. Well, are you impressed with them? I’m not. Not even close. What proof do these losers have of their earnings? That they make a few thousand dollars a month? Big deal. I make millions. And my income is so automatic, it would make you sick. I’m the guy you see driving down the street in a Ferrari with the top down, and you think to yourself, "What an ass!" And you know what? You’re right. But so what? Do you really think I value your opinion? I’m a Rich Jerk, so I couldn’t care less. I’m not here to make friends. I’m here to show you EXACTLY how I make millions.
7.   Bloggers Guide To Profits: You How To Shift Your Business Into 5th Gear With The Untapped Power Of Bogs And Harness The Power Of Blogging To Mass-Market Your Sales Message To Thousands Of Readers Who Build Your Sales Base From The Ground Up.
8.   345 Ready To Go Adsense Websites: A whopping collection of 345 Adsense ready web sites, complete with multiple articles for each web site; keywords, and each site is already optimized so you can start making Adsense income immediately! A complete plug and play system.

If you have interest on any of this EBOOKS, which I guarantee you great success because I know what it contains, only if your going to put it to work I assure you daily income would be Doubled each day.

Contact me: customersupport@makemoney4live.com
Tel: 07039361775
Chat with me on daily basis @ (emejik@yahoo.com)

NOTE: Do not contact me with my chat email address, as I would not respond to such email.

Thank you,
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by naijafan(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2008
bestcomm:

Dear Lovely Nairalanders,

I would love to announce to you that we now have materials on desk for sale that can help you on Internet marketing basically on GOOGLE ADSENSE.

Books Tittles
1.   236viral-video-cash:This mainly teaches you how you can make money online uploading videos to a secret site which am not going to reveal to you here, and also how you can get massive traffic from those videos uploaded.
2.   Adsense Revenue Exposed: As I have told you earlier this books basically made for anyone who wants to go into blogging. Inside this book you would realize many secrets beside adsense, which are exposed by top bloggers.
3.   Adsense Profit Pump: In this Ebook you would come across many secrets, which would help you build good traffic for your site, which was compiled, by one of the top online SEO.
4.   Tube Traffic: Hot New Marketing Tactic Revealed: How To Get Thousands (Or Even Millions) Of Visitors To Your Sites With Free Online Video Sites Such As YouTube and MySpace.
5.   Search Engines Revealed: How You Can Finally Achieve Top Search Engine Rankings. Search Engine Optimization Strategies Revealed.
6.   The Rich Jerk: Who the Hell is this "Rich Jerk"? I’m the real deal. Whether you like it or not, you want to be rich like me, otherwise you wouldn't be here. I'm sure you already know that there are thousands of "get rich quick" programs on the Internet today. You’ve probably even bought some of them yourself. Well, are you impressed with them? I’m not. Not even close. What proof do these losers have of their earnings? That they make a few thousand dollars a month? Big deal. I make millions. And my income is so automatic, it would make you sick. I’m the guy you see driving down the street in a Ferrari with the top down, and you think to yourself, "What an ass!" And you know what? You’re right. But so what? Do you really think I value your opinion? I’m a Rich Jerk, so I couldn’t care less. I’m not here to make friends. I’m here to show you EXACTLY how I make millions.
7.   Bloggers Guide To Profits: You How To Shift Your Business Into 5th Gear With The Untapped Power Of Bogs And Harness The Power Of Blogging To Mass-Market Your Sales Message To Thousands Of Readers Who Build Your Sales Base From The Ground Up.
8.   345 Ready To Go Adsense Websites: A whopping collection of 345 Adsense ready web sites, complete with multiple articles for each web site; keywords, and each site is already optimized so you can start making Adsense income immediately! A complete plug and play system.

If you have interest on any of this EBOOKS, which I guarantee you great success because I know what it contains, only if your going to put it to work I assure you daily income would be Doubled each day.

Contact me: customersupport@makemoney4live.com
Tel: 07039361775
Chat with me on daily basis @ (emejik@yahoo.com)

NOTE: Do not contact me with my chat email address, as I would not respond to such email.

Thank you,

WTF?!
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by bestcomm(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2008
Am so sorry if i offend you with my post but i guess you do not know the usefulness of those information i wanted to sell out because it has really worked for me greatly.for a start of my site after i purchase those ebooks i started making about $25 per day wish really made me wanted to learn more from people who are more perfect than me.

I would really appreciate if you ask questions concerning my post so as to enlighten you on what this ebooks can do for you.

This ebooks is only for those who are interested to know how they can make money online with ease.You can ask from Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa
because am sure he has idea of what am trying to pass to you guys.
If there is any need for my post to be deleted let him kindly go on .

Hope to hear from you soon.

http://www.makemoney4live.com
http://christianpassion4christ..com
Re: ***how To Make $500 Monthly By Posting Free Videos On Youtube! *** by Jaxx123: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
MAKE TONS OF MONEY FROM VIDEO CREATION BUSINESS USING VIDNAMI APP BY SIMPLY COPY TEXT TO THIS ZOO APP AND PAY NOTHING TO GET THE APP AND NO SINGLE WATERMARK ON IT!

That is a fact, one of the things people like most nowadays is watching videos.

A recent forecast released by emarketer, predicts that Social Video ad spending will grow 44% by 2021, reaching a total amount of $14.91 billion.

So, establishing yourself as a video marketing expert reveals to be a significant opportunity to cash in this here-to-stay niche.

By creating video marketing campaigns for businesses and entrepreneurs, you can also take your piece of that pie.

Start video creation company with zero capital
using vidnami without pay them monthly or yearly.

follow the link below and change the history

https://wealthontheroad./2021/03/how-to-use-vidnami-to-make-unlimited.html

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Check My Account Balance For Starcomms Dongle / Toshiba Laptop For Sale For 30 Or Swap With A Phone / Cheap Quality UK Mini Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.