Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Trying To Make The Best Of A Bad Situation (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trying To Make The Best Of A Bad Situation (picture) (1058 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation? PICTURE. / Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) / You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Make The Best Of A Bad Situation (picture) by meerkat(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
I came accross this picture today and decided to share. The picture resolution is not really sharp, probably taken with a camera phone that has a low pixel quality. But the point is that the people in the picture have decided to 'enjoy life' against all odds. What do you think? Let's share...

Re: Trying To Make The Best Of A Bad Situation (picture) by ozodimgba(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
unimaginable.
Re: Trying To Make The Best Of A Bad Situation (picture) by meerkat(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
ozo-dimgba:
unimaginable.

Obviously you are wrong bro cos that picture is real cheesy
Re: Trying To Make The Best Of A Bad Situation (picture) by meerkat(m): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
Am actually trying to learn a lot from this picture. Lessons I could apply to other real life situations. Like trying to stay positive in the face of negativity. Not easy though but it saves one from depression. I want to believe that the guys in the picture have lost some properties but they are saying 'NO' to sadness and depression. God is on our side.
Re: Trying To Make The Best Of A Bad Situation (picture) by acidtalk: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
When Hippo and Crocodile show face hope they will still be sitting down there enjoying themselves?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Make The Best Of A Bad Situation (picture) by meerkat(m): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
acidtalk: When Hippo and Crocodile show face hope they will still be sitting down there enjoying themselves?

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
maybe the gate to the premises has been secured.
Re: Trying To Make The Best Of A Bad Situation (picture) by saintneo(m): 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2012
@go-compare-the-meerkat

where did you get this hilarious picture? Onitsha, Lokoja, where??
Re: Trying To Make The Best Of A Bad Situation (picture) by FrankC3: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
This picture alone says a lot of good things about the Nigerian spirit and attitude.
Re: Trying To Make The Best Of A Bad Situation (picture) by Ibime(m): 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
From what I've been hearing about these floods, a crocodile might be floating by soon to snap their legs off.
Re: Trying To Make The Best Of A Bad Situation (picture) by asha80(m): 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
the pic is actually from last year's lagos flood.
Re: Trying To Make The Best Of A Bad Situation (picture) by meerkat(m): 12:06am On Oct 06, 2012
saintneo: @go-compare-the-meerkat

where did you get this hilarious picture? Onitsha, Lokoja, where??

I don't really know where the picture was taken. A friend forwarded it to me.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Self-aggrandisement Threads / $1bn Abacha Loot Lying In Swiss Bank When I Left Office -OBJ / Offshore- Onshore Oil Derivation: Niger Delta Vs The Rest Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.