Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons (23852 Views)

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. / My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons by victorian(f): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
Aint u guys tired of flogging this issue?....she don hear!...relax people and focus on more pressing problems, newbies are posting for everyone involved in Nld to decipher grin grin grin...una no go kill me with laugh cool.....e don doooooo...o
Re: My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons by 190: 12:29am On Oct 08, 2012
angry angry angry
Re: My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons by Genius100: 1:29am On Oct 08, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I am not gay . . . . so stop wondering what MAN will marry me. Also, I don't exist on the same level as dimwits like you who think that when you get a wife you get a slave who should OBEY your every word. Sorry, that is not marriage but a contract that can be likened to that between a slave and a master.

This confused clown is even denying her gender. LWKMD...
Re: My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 08, 2012
How about making the fish soup for him. Eww fish stinks tho.

Btw did you say you're still marketable? How much is you smiley
Re: My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
i think Angelahoney the same user that started "My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons" is one and the same user as disturbedman, Advise Him: He Got This Mail From His Wife

Both profiles were started solely for discussion purposes and to test writting skills; plus their stories were well explained in perfect English. Something you normally won't get from a troubled soul.

In the case of "Advise Him: He Got This Mail From His Wife' note that the man and wife had the same descriptive thoughts:

Man: However, it has been a life of cat and mouse for the better part of the last 5 to 6 years.

Wife: Well, I don't want you to change your mind because I am also very sick and tired of this 'cat and mouse' relationship

Even Angelahoney admitted to the plot here:

Angelahoney: Thank you all for your response. Didn't know it would reach front page. I am an aspiring fiction writer and this is just a figment of my imagination.
Some guys are even following me already. They're in love with this fictitious Angela.
Your contributions were matured especially Billyonaire. In fact the person typing is a man.
Thank you. And thank you Angelahoney.

Some types of stories that hit front page amaze me. Cheers.

Una well done oh.

...Signing out
Re: My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons by 2ts: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
Madam, i think u shld give us a brief background of the marriage so that we dont get misled.

Besides,scan yourself,the problem might be just u.
Re: My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons by Thok(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
Try The Church for Advice/Counselling, thats if he goes to one..
Re: My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
i believe there is a Literature section on NL, people should learn to use it.
Re: My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons by bisi16(m): 7:29am On Oct 12, 2012
goodluckizuchi: Woman I advice u any time u have a problem with ur husband don't tell him that u are still marketable two trie to obeyed ur husband command onLess it is something that u know that is not good to do three u should know that catfish is for papersoup and goatmeat is for soup because of the egusi is not good with catfish and third go and plead ur husband promise him that u we never go contrally to his command and he we forgive u if he love u realy ok don't panic or insult him by say that some body can see u and still price u ok that is a very wrong word to use to ur husband thanks and talk the advice ok

[color=#770077][/color]

See dis 1! U attach pic make d woman com marry u abi? U'll only succeed in crackn us up.. LWKM. U nor even fine sef
Re: My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons by Osama10(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2013
Re: My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons by seunpayne(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
Well...there are always two sides to a coin. Perhaps there is an underlying issue because like you said, this is way to trivial and since you didn't mention him being immature then I think this is bigger than just food.

Without his touch for a week? Too much information.

Marketable? You think you can do better than him? Are you already considering the divorce?

Madam please have a heart to heart with your husband and save your marriage. Some women are wondering where their husband ate and why they are never hungry when they come home.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons by Haywhymido(m): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2013
190:

But wait ooh woman why would you prepare CATFISH for egusi, dont u know that fish isnt good for soups
what kinda woman are you, he told you wat he wanted and yet you went ahead and did waht you wanted without his knowledge
nor be him give you money take buy the things, if he goes out and eat EGUSI and Goat meat in another girl's house
you'l come baq here and cry FOUL, u better go baq and apologize to him cos if u were my wife

Na FAN BELT i go take WIPE your NYASH PEEL angry angry angry
dis op must b sick. Ur hubby ask u to get him sumthin but u intentionally ignore him. Lack of respect 4 ur hubby. U deserve to b scold.
Re: My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons by slyniki: 8:05am On Jun 24, 2015
My name is Sly Nikki, i want to give thanks to DR.EVA for bringing back my ex Husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, not until i came across DR. EVA through the help of a friend, that she (DR. EVA) has helped before, she made me understand that DR. EVA is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, that i am a witness to. Contacting Her to help me was one of the best things I have ever done in life. My love life was in shambles. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again. I was confuse and do not no what to do again, so i had to get in contact with DR. EVA, She did a permanent love spell that made my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. DR. EVA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This woman is for REAL and for good. She can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle and we’re doing very, very well in our marriage. Contact email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com or view through her website and Contact her there: http://evafertilityspellt.wix.com/evafertilityspell

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat / Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women / Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.