Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (3757 Views)

Picture Of The First 30 Officers Of The Nigerian Army / Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed / Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2012
Re: . by Awake9ja(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2012
What of ibo's that has less to nothing opportunity to be there?

Why are yorubas so complainant?

Can't we move on without crying fouls at all time.
Knowing fully well that however bad Nigeria is today , was evil contributions of us all.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: . by 9jaIhail(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2012
Awake9ja: What of ibo's that has less to nothing opportunity to be there?

Why are yorubas so complainant?

Can't we move on without crying fouls at all time.
Knowing fully well that however bad Nigeria is today , was evil contributions of us all.

Thanks

How i wish others reason with their brains like you do, i am sure Igbo's would have ignore all the injustice melted to them, unfortunately they always find excuses to justify their actions and inaction's. Awo and Gowon is a typical example of the point i am trying to make.
Re: . by floriana(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
Who or what is Musiwa?
Re: . by 9jaIhail(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2012
floriana: Who or what is Musiwa?

Your signature identified whom u are.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2012

(1) (Reply)

GE Breaks Ground For $250m Manufacturing And Assembly Plant In Calabar / INEC List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Election Job Is Out / A Letter Written By Late Dr. Vincent Eebee Against Solomon Indigbara.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.