Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Another Mimiko’s Aide Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Mimiko’s Aide Resigns (960 Views)

Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns / Too Bad!!! Gov Mimiko's Aide Broke The Neck Of His Female Worker (see Pics) / Gov. Amaechi's Aide Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Mimiko’s Aide Resigns by LocalChamp: 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
Another Mimiko’s aide resigns
Posted by: Damisi Ojo, Akure Posted date: October 06, 2012 In: Featured, News | comment : 21

THE Special Assistant on Project Monitoring to Governor Olusegun Mimiko in Owo Local Government Area, Mr. Femi Idris, yesterday resigned his political appointment from the ruling Labour Party (LP) government. In his letter of resignation, a copy of which was made available to The Nation said he decided to leave the ruling government in other to save his name from dishonor and shame. The former Special Assistant described Mimiko’s administration as a government of inhumanity, failure and frustration, adding that he preferred to concentrate on his educational programme rather than associate with the present LP’s government. He noted that it was reasonable for him to quit Mimiko’s government so that his age-long political career will not be rubbished by the various atrocities that have pervaded the government of the state. The letter, addressed to the Secretary to the State Government reads: “I thank Governor Mimiko for allowing me to serve in his administration. I am compelled at this juncture to resign my appointment with immediate effect. This is to enable me concentrate fully on my educational programme.” It will be recalled that last week Monday, three aides of Governor Mimiko also resigned their appointment from the ruling LP’s administration.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/another-mimikos-aide-resigns/
Re: Another Mimiko’s Aide Resigns by mosesjel: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2012
IT DOES NOT AFFECT THE VERDICT OF ONDO STATE IN GIVEN THEIR VOTE TO THE WRIGHT CANDIDATE
THAT HAS SOMETHING TANGIBLE FOR THEM NOT DECEIT PEOPLE WITH LIES.
Re: Another Mimiko’s Aide Resigns by seanet01: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mimiko pele, oti rin kan kan,
On the 20 osu tawa yi,
Wa Yagbe Gbona!!!
Re: Another Mimiko’s Aide Resigns by k2039: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2012

And so bleeping what
Re: Another Mimiko’s Aide Resigns by k2039: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2012

And so fuc*king what
Re: Another Mimiko’s Aide Resigns by lwise(m): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2012
Very good news,let all the remaining fraudsters resign ooo,because there wont be any hiding place for them in the next political dispensation.I was in Akure last weekend I couldnt but give kudos to the brain behind the achievement.I will keep saying this,the thief we know is better than the angel we dont know.Let whoever want to resign do so and collect their check from the great craft-master of deception Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Another Mimiko’s Aide Resigns by Awake9ja(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2012
Tinubu can go too far as soon as southwest politics is concern .

Reflect as you are reading.
Re: Another Mimiko’s Aide Resigns by lwise(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2012
We are no longer fools,we have understood the political gimmicks of Tinubu,he want to put all the western states under him which cannot work with Ondo state.
Re: Another Mimiko’s Aide Resigns by Aderostock(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2012
Am not a resident of Ondo but currently in Ondo. I must say that ACN has taken over here. Everywhere has been pasted and painted with thier posters, colours and logo. Mimiko is shivering but i cant just help him cos millions of ondo people are involve to keep him or not.
Re: Another Mimiko’s Aide Resigns by Alxmyr(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
The Nation newspaper is seriously sick.
The management need medical attention

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Names Preferred Bids For State Power Firms / ACN Plans To Orchestrate Disagreement Between Fashola And Tinubu / All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.