Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

The 3 UNIPORT Students Murdered In Cold Blood Did Not Steal Phones Or Laptops - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The 3 UNIPORT Students Murdered In Cold Blood Did Not Steal Phones Or Laptops (2153 Views)

Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 UNIPORT Students Murdered In Cold Blood Did Not Steal Phones Or Laptops by Toshtos: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2012
Yesterday, News Suurfaced Online about some students in university of port-harcourt being mobbed after stealing Phones and laptops . The story went viral online on blogs platforms and social networks with so many comments from people.Naijaolofofo Contacted a student who witnessed the whole act and he gave us Full details about what happened. According to him, The Students involved are Cultists, They went to Attack Someone, they were about 5 in number, so on their way out, A girl saw them and screamed,these alerted people and they attacked them.. One of them escaped and the remaining 4 were caught with Weapons and beaten by a man [Though they were already helpless and weak after being attacked by the crowd] , Hitting them Mercilessly and bringing them to a slow and painful death.. The man later Got Fuel and poured it in their mouth and lit it,Burning one student!, The man was stopped with the arrival of the police so he couldn't burn the rest, they were later taken to the mortuary where the families of the deceased Came to claim the corpse...The news about Stealing of Phones, Laptops, e.t.c are all Lies, probably in a bid to Stall
Investigations.. Since they said they were mobbed!!..
The name of the Students are Ugonna, Ilyod, Tekana and Chidiaka
http://www.naijaolofofo.com/

Re: The 3 UNIPORT Students Murdered In Cold Blood Did Not Steal Phones Or Laptops by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2012
They actually killed themselves. Be it stealing or cultism none is cool.. I hope other people see this as a lesson
Re: The 3 UNIPORT Students Murdered In Cold Blood Did Not Steal Phones Or Laptops by Series22(m): 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
ULSHERLAN: They actually killed themselves. Be it stealing or cultism none is cool.. I hope other people see this as a lesson
i wonder o.. I thought he wanted 2 say they didnt steal phones but were killed as they were returning 4rm a church programe. Cultism is involved (punishable offence too).
Although, i pity dem shaa
Re: The 3 UNIPORT Students Murdered In Cold Blood Did Not Steal Phones Or Laptops by meobizy(f): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
Life in this continent is short and brutal.
In some countries livestock have more rights than living, breathing humans.
I know pets of the elite always feed better than the average man here.
This country is a mad house, live life to your terms, birth the next generation and then go — no one gives a f-uck about your or your dreams.

(1) (Reply)

This Pretty Lady Is Missing(pictured) / Life & Death Of Nigeria's Most Notorious Armed Robber Lawrence Anini Fotos+video / Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.