Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Get Fever After Sex,plus low errection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Get Fever After Sex,plus low errection (3031 Views)

Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex / Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Fever After Sex,plus low errection by Spoils(m): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2012
i am a guy of 26 year old,6years ago,i noticed that i have a challenge with erection,so i spoke to a friend and he adviced me on using vega,i used it for some time then i stoped,nw i found out that its has even degenerated to no rise at times at all except i am drunk with beer and even with the beer i dont come for lik hours
I went back to using vega ,yet it has stoped working as a whole,i am so confused,then as of late ,if i do have sex,what i get in return is fever or maleria,body pains after d sex.pls i need ur help on what to do.pls!
Re: I Get Fever After Sex,plus low errection by Greenslim: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2012
Stop your drinking lifestyle first, most times, the problem comes from body changes. Enhance your health generally and allow the body to take adequate rest. You can also using the Male care from Us.

Re: I Get Fever After Sex,plus low errection by Spoils(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
Greenslim: Stop your drinking lifestyle first, most times, the problem comes from body changes. Enhance your health generally and allow the body to take adequate rest. You can also using the Male care from Us.

It is not as if am drunk or i am used to drinking,i do the drinking once in a yle(it mite be in a month or two)
Re: I Get Fever After Sex,plus low errection by toaspromo(m): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
U dont have enough appetite for sex and u are d cause due to ur habitual intakes and if u dont care u may end up with stroke pls go green and take honey
Re: I Get Fever After Sex,plus low errection by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
gnld
Re: I Get Fever After Sex,plus low errection by gloriana(f): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
I sympatise wit u. Av handled a hand ful of such case. U av 2 check ur prostate n also check 4 infections bt mean while u can use our aura energy stone dat does wonders. U can atend a live demo of dis energy stone on wedsday at maryland. If interestd jst beep me 08144448682. U'l get ur confidence back!
Re: I Get Fever After Sex,plus low errection by splashbaby(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2013
You need rest and time to nourish your body...quail eggs and combination of some herbs will help you. call 08168223431 to get advice on the therapy
Re: I Get Fever After Sex,plus low errection by alfajamiu(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
Good day, this is too simple to treat it is never a problem I can gife you 3day to begin seen changes call08035176869
Re: I Get Fever After Sex,plus low errection by ada40: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: I Get Fever After Sex,plus low errection by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
see
Re: I Get Fever After Sex,plus low errection by nasonaso: 3:22am On Sep 09, 2013
toaspromo: U dont have enough appetite for sex and u are d cause due to ur habitual intakes and if u dont care u may end up with stroke pls go green and take honey

GREEN AS IN

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Want To Be Role Model…shocking Story Of World’s Thinnest Woman / Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! / Nursing Profession: A House Divided.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.