Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal (2735 Views)

The 7 Dangerous Acts After Meal / 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal / 7 Dangerous Acts After Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by bloglover(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2012
1. Don’t smoke —- Experiments from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher)

2. Don’t eat fruits immediately — Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air.Therefore take fruits 1 -2 hours after meal or 1 hour before meal.

3. Don’t drink tea—— Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the protein content in the food we consume to be hundred thus difficult to digest.

4. Don’t loosen your belt—- Loosening the belt after meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked.

5. Don’t bathe—- Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs and body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease, this will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

6. Don’t walk about— People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.

7. Don’t sleep immediately—- The food we intake will not be to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric and infection in our intestine.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? HUH?
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Enoquin(f): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2012
So what does one need to do after a meal? You put all the don'ts and not even a 'what to do'...and you think your article is complete?
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by bloglover(m): 5:11am On Oct 08, 2012
Enoquin: So what does one need to do after a meal? You put all the don'ts and not even a 'what to do'...and you think your article is complete?
sweetheart calm down, we almost getting to d interesting part k?
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Enoquin(f): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
bloglover: sweetheart calm down, we almost getting to d interesting part k?

My dear, I am calm...it was only an observation and my opinion...nothing more...you should have put 'TO BE CONTINUED' or something like that
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Greenslim: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
i love this.

Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by bloglover(m): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
owkay.....to be continued......... grin
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Hardfact: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
Nice one! Please furnish us with the Donts.
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by bloglover(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2012
Furnishing coming right up in a gifee
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by nikkyshyne(f): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
Don't bath?? I do this like all the time. I have my breakfast and shower immediately afterwards.
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by bloglover(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
nikkyshyne: Don't bath?? I do this like all the time. I have my breakfast and shower immediately afterwards.
hmmm...nicky i guess u nid deliverance...lol

(1) (Reply)

Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) / SHOCKING PHOTOS – Buffalo Gives Birth To Human-like Baby In Thailand / Young Guy Spotted Vomiting Blood In Broad Daylight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.