Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? (1701 Views)

Kissing The Popes Ring, Why? / Dr. John Hagee: Women Who Call God’s Name During Sex Should Be Jailed / Amazing Facts About The Pope, Roman Catholic Church And The Vatican (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by blessed05: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
I cannot understand why the Butler Paulo Gabriele who passed on documents about sexual activities in the Vatican is being jailed when no one is talking about the contents of the said documents. Instead the media is "negotiating" a pardon from the Pope.

What is this world coming to; so much deception, right before our eyes.
See the link below for the story:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/the-pope/9591301/Popes-butler-sentenced-to-18-months-in-prison.html
Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by Mynd44: 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2012
Next time he signs a confidential agreement, he will keep it
Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by 2million1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2012
...And what has this got 2 do with romance section?

1 Like

Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by blessed05: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2012
If there is some illicit romance in the Vatican ?
Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by blessed05: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mynd_44: Next time he signs a confidential agreement, he will keep it
The point is, why did these events occur in the first place?
Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by Mynd44: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2012
blessed05:
The point is, why did these events occur in the first place?
Mind your business
Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by Maxymogbo: 12:39am On Oct 07, 2012
The truth is people are tired of mare religious rhetorics, they want to experience the so much preached religious powers themselves. The Vatican should feed the yearning souls with the truth.
Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by onobi7: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
@Maxymogbo
That's right. The Vatican can determine who goes to Heaven or Purgatory yet they have turned out just to be AS HUMAN AS US. Recently, the Catholic church in Germany declared that people who'd opted out of Church Tax would not get to participate in communion any more. This is the same tactics used by preachers in the third world: give to God or else. . .
The German people stuck to their guns. Nigerians, we are getting there.
See link: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/21/us-germany-catholic-churchtax-idUSBRE88K0LX20120921
Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by onobi7: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
Mind your business
You must be one of the sheep being led astray.
Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
onobi7:
You must be one of the sheep being led astray.
Believe me, I ain't fond of the Catholic church but you need to mind your business
Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by Exponental(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
@topic, why tag evil when u don't know d content?
Why post in romance section wen u don't know d content.
........We don't even know d main reason n someone is going 2 jail!
Na wa oooooo!!!!
Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by Mynd44: 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
Exponental: @topic, why tag evil when u don't know d content?
Na wa oooooo!!!!
I dont know ooooo. The guy is on oath and he went back on it
Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by onobi7: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
Exponental: @topic, why tag evil when u don't know d content?
Na wa oooooo!!!!
Read the post carefully, the content of the documents were revealed and have been published in a book. It's just that no one is talking about it.
Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by Mynd44: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
onobi7:
Read the post carefully, the content of the documents were revealed and have been published in a book. It's just that no one is talking about it.
Who cares? They are human and they acted like human. He committed a crime and should suffer the consequence

1 Like

Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by truthislight: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
I dont know ooooo. The guy is on oath and he went back on it
on oath to conceal what is bad in a place that is suppose to be a "house of god"?

Are you telling us officially that the vertican staff do really take oath not to speak out on evil even on things done that are Contrary to what the bible says?

That, my friend is very informative!!!
Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by truthislight: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
Who cares? They are human and they acted like human. He committed a crime and should suffer the consequence

you talk as someone without conscience, you talk as one that is very dirty.

Are you a priest?
Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by Mynd44: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2012
truthislight:
on oath to conceal what is bad in a place that is suppose to be a "house of god"?

Are you telling us officially that the vertican staff do really take oath not to speak out on evil even on things done that are Contrary to what the bible says?

That, my friend is very informative!!!
Hey if you did something illegal, you should be in fail. Must I be a bad person to believe that?
SMH
Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by Mynd44: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2012
truthislight:

you talk as someone without conscience, you talk as one that is very dirty.

Are you a priest?

Your arguments are baseless. He committed a crime, he paid for it. Go home and sleep jorh
Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by truthislight: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mynd_44:

Your arguments are baseless. He committed a crime, he paid for it. Go home and sleep jorh

"All you lovers of God hate what is bad". the bible says.
your call.

for the buttler, he is a clean guy that happens to be in a dirty place.

"by their fruit you shall know them".
Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
the Pope himself should be jailed.

And why should he not ?

With all the paedophilia and sexual abuse, money laundering, corruption , murder etc. I am surprised he is still a free man.
Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by Mynd44: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
truthislight:

"All you lovers of God hate what is bad". the bible says.
your call.

for the buttler, he is a clean guy that happens to be in a dirty place.

"by their fruit you shall know them".
I dont deny that what they do is wrong but we are talking about you giving out confidential information after you signed agreements
Re: Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? by truthislight: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
I dont deny that what they do is wrong but we are talking about you giving out confidential information after you signed agreements

this is religion and not politics.
the bible says report what is bad.

if you should see what is bad and keep quiet you also become a shearer in the sin.

report it and free yourself.

if this is a religion that follows the bible and not a ...... i would expect them to be ashamed of their sins and repent.

(1) (Reply)

Outdated. / Being In Heaven Can Be Compared With Being In Bed With The Woman You Love / Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.