Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (100674 Views)

Do Humans Have The Ability To Bless Or Curse Others? / Are Nigerian Pastors Not Scared Of The Wrath Of God / Are Pastors Not Soppose To Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by sammy329(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2012

3 Likes

Re: . by sammy329(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2012
Re: . by sammy329(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2012
Re: . by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
since when did google became your god?

2 Likes

Re: . by pheyikemi: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2012
Very funny, why wud u fink NL's wud curse u? No comment sha until u r 100% sure. Even if they are sef, itz btw them nd God nd not our duty to criticize or judge them.

2 Likes

Re: . by k2039: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2012
List Of Illuminati Pastors. Not 100% Sure But Pls Don't Abuse Or Curse Me

[size=13pt]why post something you not sure of,do you intend to lead us astray with wrong information.
What if I told you that you are an i*diot
[/size]

23 Likes

Re: . by ijawkid(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2012
I just don't know where people get this list from....

The internet is really a crazy place...

@poster.....who gave you this list??did it fall from heaven??

This is all gibberish

2 Likes

Re: . by delkuf(m): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2012
Am accentuating that u are a big fool. Y bishop Oyedepo's name there. Infact, am very sure u are fool
Re: . by cescky(m): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2012
@op
i wonder when Christians and you all will learn, am sure they are the children of the devil and you are of God abi?
Christ was judged to be a devil in His time,am sure in your mind u believe if you were alive u wont be amongst those that wrongly judged him right?
if the head of the house has been accused, imagine what will happen to the rest of his household !if u know the christian doctrine, which i suppose u believe u know, u are not allowed to judge anybody,who are u to judge anothers servant?unless of course u want judgement upon yourself too.
may i ask u now what is the diff btw righteous u, and the hypocritical pharisees of the time of Christ?

christianity in one word is LOVE( since u lack that understanding)

3 Likes

Re: . by Ramcie(f): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hmm! How does this change fuel pump price undecided undecided
Re: . by Iolo(m): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
List of GAY people on Nairaland. Not 100% sure But Pls Google to confirm.

1. Sammy329
2. Sammy 329
3. Sammy329
4. Sammy329
5. Sammy329

Lesson: Don't make up stuff cause you feel like.

15 Likes

Re: . by femmical(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
I pray dis doesnt go out of here,because if it does... With bishop david oyedepo involved in it... The person who posted it ll not be alive to tell the story of his/her life, so the person should be more becareful

2 Likes

Re: . by alexleo(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2012
List of nairalanders heading to hell. Am not 100 percent sure but you can google.

Sammy329

Pls google it to confirm.

8 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
k2039:

[size=13pt]why post something you not sure of,do you intend to lead us astray with wrong information.
What if I told you that you are an i*diot
[/size]

are u gay why write in pink?

1 Like

Re: . by UjSizzle(f): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2012
This is a monumentally stupid post mtcheeeew can't believe i wasted precious seconds opening it. May God help you OP...why u no write Pope Benedict make catholics tear u alive.
Re: . by Detonatorrex(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2012
Re: . by Detonatorrex(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
laff no fit kill me grin
Re: . by RickyRoss1(m): 12:35am On Oct 07, 2012
In as much as I do not support pastors and men of God using poor peoples money to buy private jets and build very expensive universities for rich politicians, I still think it is totally wrong to talk rubbish about them, especially when we are not 100% sure.

I dont know what it is with this Illuminati shit these days, it seems every rich man in the world today is Illuminati, and every footballer and rich rap star is also Illuminati? Where are you guys getting these fake information from?

1 Like

Re: . by cindyrella(f): 12:40am On Oct 07, 2012
Op,I think you are an idiot!
Re: . by okeyxyz(m): 12:49am On Oct 07, 2012
acidosis™:
since when did google became your god?

A beautiful question. grin
Re: . by Tenderly1(f): 1:01am On Oct 07, 2012
I agree with ricky, i hate it when our pastors, becomes materialistic. if you are not 100% sure, then don't write anytin, let God be the judge.
Re: . by ayduamah: 1:16am On Oct 07, 2012
Anybody can type any crap they think makes sense,if u had the vaguest idea what illuminati is abt u wud not be here chatin crap.if u no get work clap hand abeg.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 07, 2012
Wow, the OP in his infinite stupidity decided to post something he wasn't 100% sure of.
Re: . by sammy329(m): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2012
Pls note something only GOD is 100% sure of everything.
Re: . by Tascocent(m): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2012
4 d first time 9ja carry FIRST..............T.B JOSUA one day i no say u go make 9ja proud.. ;D4 d first time 9ja carry FIRST..............T.B JOSUA one day i no say u go make 9ja proud..........lolz

1 Like

Re: . by rodeo0070(m): 7:30am On Oct 07, 2012
Not 100% sure...

1 Like

Re: . by UjSizzle(f): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2012
Those of u saying poor peoples money, whoever said if u're a pastor u will be poor? Ever heard of God saying if u follow him dilligently he will establish you? That every land u step ur feet on will be ur inheritance? Plz dnt say what u dnt know. God blesses those who worship him in holiness..abi u dnt knw pple bring monetary gifts for them? You shld bee more concerned about their beginings before they got where they are now instead of making assumptions.

1 Like

Re: . by sammy329(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2012
Look at one of them

Re: . by koolJ1(f): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2012
Illuminati pastors? I await illuminati politicians in nigeria. Member pastors and celebrities are rather stale news undecided undecided angry angry
Re: . by hubreality(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2012
What a misleading list and information. @poster, this kind of false witness and posting will only inflict a curse on you if you don't desist from trying to spread false propaganda and character assaination saying you're not 100% sure. Are you relying on what those false and misleading magazines/newspapers spreading unreal fabrication and doctored(photoshopped) photos without location address milking peoples money with falsehood news. Beware! What you sow is what you'll reap.
Re: . by Tenderly1(f): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2012
uj_sizzle: Those of u saying poor peoples money, whoever said if u're a pastor u will be poor? Ever heard of God saying if u follow him dilligently he will establish you? That every land u step ur feet on will be ur inheritance? Plz dnt say what u dnt know. God blesses those who worship him in holiness..abi u dnt knw pple bring monetary gifts for them? You shld bee more concerned about their beginings before they got where they are now instead of making assumptions.
the bible says it is easier for a carmel to pass thru the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God

2 Likes

Re: . by Rooneyboy(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2012
Me for one thinks this illuminate stuff is rather a cliche that is non existent,
However though having mentioned all these names hw many pastors are serving the lord truthfully in body and spirit ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell / Water Elements And 'Water Children'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.