Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (100675 Views)

Do Humans Have The Ability To Bless Or Curse Others? / Are Nigerian Pastors Not Scared Of The Wrath Of God / Are Pastors Not Soppose To Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by wedoit4jesus: 5:09am On Feb 20, 2013
The sad truth is there are Men and Women who are Pastors who claim to be Children of God that are in the Illuminati!!! As Preachers/Teachers/Pastors/Ministers etc. it is your duty to help our lost Brothers and Sisters repent of our sins and accept Christ as our Lord and Savior by preaching the True Gospel. Repent and turn away from sin not prosperity preaching and avoiding the topic of Hell. If you look at prosperity teaching Preachers the give you a motivational speaking session on How To Be Like God with positive thinking techniques and you can create your own paths and riches. True the Lord is our Provider and he gives us what we need. The way to Teach and Preach is to lead the saved and unsaved to repent and turn away from sin so we dont go to Hell!! THE COMING OF THE LORD IS VERY SOON....ARE YOU READY Joel Osteen may noy be ready but prepare yourself!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2013
Well, first of all: its not wise to post something you're not 100% sure of, this is rather false and misleading then.
Second of all: only God truly knows who belongs to him and who belongs to the devil. I will never judge anyone, I refuse to assume God's place and judge anyone. Instead, live your life in ways that please God. Establish a personal and sincere relationship with God, he will never leave you or forsake you. A relationship/trust in/with God is the only thing on earth that you can be 100% sure about. Please, consider this. Have a lovely sunday everyone. *hugs, of course with space between* cheesy
Re: . by cfc: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
Tenderly1: the bible says it is easier for a carmel to pass thru the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God

Lobatan
Re: . by 3kay945(m): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
sammy329: PLS NOTE ONLY GOD IS 100% SURE. LIST OF ILLUMINATI PASTORS REVEALED!!!

1.Tb joshua
2.Benny hinn
3.pastor Awour
4. Billy Graham
5.Joyce meyer
6. Bishop David Oyedepo
7. Chris Oyakhilome
8. Archbishop Desmond Mpilo Tutu (african prince of illuminati.
9. Matthew Ashimolowo

All in the name of starting a thread and hitting the front page, you pasted this thrash here and slandering them. If you don't have work why not read up amazing stuffs on Google.
Re: . by sammy329(m): 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
3kay945:

All in the name of starting a thread and hitting the front page, you pasted this thrash here and slandering them. If you don't have work why not read up amazing stuffs on Google.
This post never reach the front page
Re: . by Greatlydia(f): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2013
be careful about wat u say and dont judge
Re: . by yongnoble(m): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
@op, you are such a child.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2013
sammy329: 18. Pastor James Ng’ang’a:
19. Pastor John
McReynolds
20. . Archbishop Nicholas
Duncan-Williams
21. Sam Korankye Ankrah
22. Charles Swindoll
23.Rick werren.
24. Gardner C. Taylor
25. John MacArthur

GOOGLE EACH NAME FOR DETAILS.
why not say all pastors are illuminati. You have commited a big sin ask for forgiveness
Re: . by cezanne: 9:19am On Mar 14, 2013
I wish to make this very clear. There is no such thing as an illuminati pastor. The Illuminati is a body representing 22 babylonian religions. My dad still practices one. I am a conservative cocerncrated Christian and it nips me when fools write things they have no educated knowledge on. May I add that I am also a cult interventionist; helping people come out of dangerous cult. The above list of ministers have been studdied by Christians of sound mind. Yes there are pastors influenced by the illuminati. There are even devil worshipping pastors but there are absolutely no iluumati pastors. That is something else all together. The owner of this ludicrous insinuation is both blasphemous and offensive. He speaks from no knowledge. I have dealth with all levels of the occult and this is not true.
Re: . by cezanne: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2013
This is how the Satanic structure works. On the top is an organization I will not name. Under it is a woman called The Mother Of Darkness her head office is the Chateu De Ameroise. Then The Black Noblity who is families of very ancient babylonian bloodlines. Under this group The Mothers Of Darkness The Brotherhood The Sisters Of Light. Then Satanist Churches or covens There are coven satanists, generational satanists, individual satanist groups who practice their own form of satanism called devil worship. Devil worshippers work with demons Satanists work with fallen angels thats the difference. Under that are Cults. Then the wiccans and your traditional healers or native witchdoctors Then your gangs street gangs prison gangs most have a form of demonic worship. Lastly are men of God who have twisted the word of God by devilish influence. All the groups on the top are pyramidal. In the spirit world as well with Enochian Magic write on the top. Enochian magic is the control of fallen angels as depicted in the goetia or key of solomon. I am asking this clown to leave men of God alone. The return of Christ is very near. We must prepare people for this even instead trying to take fly shit out of peper. We must preach holiness pray for each other. TB Joshua preaches holiness one need never even bother calling a man of God wo teaches on sin and holiness a Satanist. Chris of Christ Embassy is another story-He doest talk of living a holy life much or the return of Christ which are good ways of knowing whose who. Take care.
Re: . by stainlesssmith: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2013
Hi I am Alexander by name and I am sent to add more members into the illuminate cult. so if you are out there willing to join the secret cult contact me now because I will be living nigeria at the end of the year to take those who I have found to join the illuminate to u.s.a for inniciation. Contact me via email messengeroftheilluminate@gmail.com
Re: . by networkrecharg: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
Illuminaty is all about ppl dat hav suffered and made little money, but are affraid of losing it. Its a fellowship dat aids members facilitate trade amongst demselves.
We are all humans dat eat and drink. Noting dey happen.
Re: . by dusty84(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
sammy329: PLS NOTE ONLY GOD IS 100% SURE. LIST OF ILLUMINATI PASTORS REVEALED!!!

1.Tb joshua
2.Benny hinn
3.pastor Awour
4. Billy Graham
5.Joyce meyer
6. Bishop David Oyedepo
7. Chris Oyakhilome
8. Archbishop Desmond Mpilo Tutu (african prince of illuminati.
9. Matthew Ashimolowo

Very true bruv i agreeee with you 1000% alll this pastors nah d same trailer carry dem!!!
Re: . by mankand(m): 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
Dude get a life and stop been childish with this illuminatti trash
Re: . by Ochason(m): 1:13am On Apr 26, 2013
Young man stop bringing course upon ur life and generation cos u hav no ryt or wat so eva to mention any body's name not to tlk of men of God. U beta delet ds trash.
Re: . by diarra94(m): 3:04am On Apr 26, 2013
Illuminati and all this cult stuff is jst what celebrities decieve pple to get more fame and attention. Pls pple wise up and 4get abt all this foolishness.
Re: . by crownjustice: 4:11am On Apr 27, 2013
femmical: I pray dis doesnt go out of here,because if it does... With bishop david oyedepo involved in it... The person who posted it ll not be alive to tell the story of his/her life, so the person should be more becareful

This baseless threat is nonsensical. Thou shall not kill.
Re: . by cfc: 4:31am On Apr 28, 2013
Op if I have too much money 2mao, you will say that I have joined illuminati huh? Your thinking is absurd, your brain is minute, what again? Go get a life #sucker
Re: . by vowiski(m): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2013
delkuf: Am accentuating that u are a big fool. Y bishop Oyedepo's name there. Infact, am very sure u are fool

You should be ashamed of yourself. How dare you call someone a "fool" because of your pastor's self-defense.

I wonder the kind of Garbage you are been thought in some of these mush-room churches.. and Business Empires

You need to get-out of bondage and start studying God's word under the Holy Spirit..

Hypocrite!
Re: . by Harmonyco(f): 6:01pm On May 04, 2013
Iolo: List of GAY people on Nairaland. Not 100% sure But Pls Google to confirm.

1. Sammy329
2. Sammy 329
3. Sammy329
4. Sammy329
5. Sammy329

Lesson: Don't make up stuff cause you feel like.
Are u sure his not a gay or one of the illuminati's
Re: . by osaxx: 9:30am On May 06, 2013
WHAT ABOUT ADEBOYE......u must be an RCCG member.....well, remove pastor chris from that list and all the other pastors or else you have youself to blame.

Am sure you are using pastor chris to make your blog popular......pastor chris is an heavenly figure anytime, if he laughs you guyz will make unnecesary issue out of it.

Pastor chris, still remain Gods gift to our present day reality, no amount of critic will bring him down, cos God is with him always.

1.Mention one pastor in the world that preaches the bible better than pastor chris.

2. Mention one pastor in the world that has all the gifts of the spirit completely than pastor chris.

3. Mention one pastor that got born again and started preaching at the age of 9 than pastor chris.

4. Mention one pastor whose grandfather, father are pastors like pastor chris.

5. Mention another pastor that God has given many responsibilities all at thesame time.

Am not a church goer, but I loved christ since pastor chris broke the bible down for me to understand. All these people saying nasty things about pastor chris are afraid of his success stories in the things of God, because he has refused to join the occultic PFN or CAN.

A prophet truely is not valauable in his country.

I have been studying pastor chris carefully for over 5yrs. All the rubbish you say about him are big LIEs. Good people please do not be decieved by this jealous and wicked souls. Get a pastor chris message or try and attend his meeting to know him for yourselves.

Love you all
Re: . by zechorieus: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2013
Honestly, some of us are sentimental sha.
First, the guy hasn't even posted all of them. Second, we haven't even tried to verify how true it is...
Yeah, next time Poster, don't put something here that you're not sure about. Look, what you've done after a whole year! I've still seen this and would make reference to it.
Now, some of us wanna believe that judgment is in the hands of God. That is true, but you don't know your power as a human being. If the Bible says that we'll judge the angels, so what is man, made a little lower than angels? We are not in the age where the Bible was hidden from us and we'd believe whatever we were being told. The Word of God dwells in my heart and in my Bible, and so I can tell right from wrong. Respect God, honor the King... That's right, honor the King, not fear the King. Dat's what the Bible teaches me. Please, stop sentiments and face the truth. I'm not justifying his post, but what if he's right. So? You wanna stone him to death?
About people seeing Jesus as a devil. Their scriptures actually told them He would be a Nazarene, but their problem was that they didn't dig deep enough. Now, I have my facts in my hand, and an "Bishop" or "Man of God" that goes against the standards the Bible sets should be judged. I Stand here to be reproved.
Merci. 08086113291
Re: . by Stanley4E(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
@ op u shud hv added pastor kumiyi and pst adeboye make d list complete . see ur head, we may nt curse u, bt u shuld hv avoided attracting God's wrath upon urself. be careful when u'r dealing with things that concerns God and His prophets. whether u'r sure or not
Re: . by iamdsam: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
What an idiotic post
Re: . by initiate: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
The problem of most guys out there is that you are envious of these guys wealth/power/ influence etc, but you are scared to do anything exceptional to get same. bloody cowards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.