Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,013 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:28 AM

Nysc Or Masters Abroad - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Or Masters Abroad (1258 Views)

Going For HND And Do NYSC Or Going For Bsc Without NYSC / Nysc Or Not. / NYSC Or Graduate School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Or Masters Abroad by smol(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2008
OAU students are faced with the possibility of waiting till september before embarking on their youth service. however, where one has the opportunity to travel abroad to further his education, is NYSC a good enough reason to postpone this opportunity to a later time after service or should one grab the opportunity now
Re: Nysc Or Masters Abroad by napa: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2008
If you know you would be idle till september and you have the opportunity of travelling to further your studies now i think it's better to make use of that opportunity than wait your precious time. NYSC is not worth wasting time on, you can always do it later.
Re: Nysc Or Masters Abroad by smol(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2008
napa:

If you know you would be idle till september and you have the opportunity of travelling to further your studies now i think it's better to make use of that opportunity than wait your precious time. NYSC is not worth wasting time on, you can always do it later.
thanks u are a darling, prob is one might never have the chance to serve again. and it could be a serious prob. when venturing into politics or holding public office

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy In Camp / Opportunity For My Able Coppers Now And After D Service / NYSC Date Has Not Been Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.