Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? (12420 Views)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? / How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 07, 2012
This is an age-long question, WHY?
Is it because you might still be in love with them? Even after marrying someone else
or what do you think might be the reason?

1 Like

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by 190: 12:43am On Oct 07, 2012
well it depends on the level of relationship you have with your ex

im actually cool wif a couple of ex's, we even have drinks together and all that

they probably chip in one or two events of our past and all that but cant blame them they are women

and the weaker sex anyways cool

But to some ex's, hmm. . . . Seeing them makes me wonder where the Forest she mite have popped out from

ex - examples, so you could actually give her the cold treatment, keep those of value in your life and others without value even further

baq to your question probably its weird seein someone you once loved, ate, slept and even had sex with now so distant

surely its natural seeing that bond between you both 2 happen but then you have to use your head over rule your heart on that stance else you

find yourself phcuking up again cool

5 Likes

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Mynd44: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2012
Cos it brings back all the things you felt before
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
c.

2 Likes

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Mynd44: 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
^^
Believe me babe even after getting matted and having kids, it won't go away until you deal with those issues. Drop running from them

1 Like

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by ezeonlinebiz(m): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
I would be very difficult to forget especially if you had a serious relatioship with the said EX.
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by 190: 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
well i did have a serious relationship with 2 ladies (one is a jamaican) and really loved them

they cheated, and i replaced them with 7

Amma bad undecided

1 Like

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by cindyrella(f): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2012
^^ SMH!

@topic
because It brings back memories.
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by 190: 12:04am On Oct 08, 2012
cindyrella: ^^ SMH!

undecided undecided
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 08, 2012
I thinks its only weird when you run into her with her boyfriend but uhmmm not when alone with her.

1 Like

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by 190: 1:26am On Oct 08, 2012
^the way you always run into me and annita19 cheesy
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 08, 2012
190: ^the way you always run into me and annita19 cheesy

Lol ikr!
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 08, 2012
Because you don't know what to say to the person? undecided
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Mynd44: 6:56am On Oct 08, 2012
ItsModella: Because you don't know what to say to the person? undecided
That's just cos you are still be-dazzled by her
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by 2sexy(m): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2012
for me, it is never weird. it depends on who did bad. I never did, so I cant feel weird. She may, cos she did bad.

I am always happy to see what life has done to her. At least, I am far better of than she left me and she is far worse than she left me.

KARMA!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
Lol, thats a bit harsh..
2sexy: for me, it is never weird. it depends on who did bad. I never did, so I cant feel weird. She may, cos she did bad.

I am always happy to see what life has done to her. At least, I am far better of than she left me and she is far worse than she left me.

KARMA!
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
Especially with another "fellow" by your side. . .

But NO, it depends on how you broke up with your Ex and why.

Some become enemies, and any path-crossing is nothing short of contempt glances with no words spoken.
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
My Ex- tried to avoid me for sometime after we broke up,she claimed she go weak at her knees down her feet with shivers.we have both moved on for good but we can't scrape up the moments and priceless memories.Now i am with the woman of my dream.an angelic one,perfect in beauty character and love.Thank God i found her i would have stuck to brass thinking its diamonds.now Ex is bitterly envious probably cos she gave her 1st half pound of woman flesh to me.

1 Like

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by reeeT(f): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
Because it brings back memories 4me especialli my ex durin skol days.we practically lived 2geda and shared many stuffs wen i see him.i feel trapped and empty.the truth is that i dt meetin my ex's.
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by 2sexy(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
berekete86: Lol, thats a bit harsh..
No be my fault. If you read my story, you will understand. That girl is worse than the devil.

The kind that hardly say sorry, a gold digger...

Let me give just one incidence.

In 2009, we were making arrange to bury my mother. This girl was asking me to buy her phone, despite buying one for her before, and never attended the burial.

There are many more... that is the only whom if I met dieing, I wont even help... hash but she could do the same if she had the chance.

1 Like

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by mrperfect(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
Because both of you shouldn't dated in the first place.
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by 190: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
2sexy:
No be my fault. If you read my story, you will understand. That girl is worse than the devil.

The kind that hardly say sorry, a gold digger...

Let me give just one incidence.

In 2009, we were making arrange to bury my mother. This girl was asking me to buy her phone, despite buying one for her before, and never attended the burial.

There are many more... that is the only whom if I met dieing, I wont even help... hash but she could do the same if she had the chance.

This boy you never taya grin grin
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
it doesnt for me.
because i wasn't the a-hole. wink grin
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by frainc(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
dat is why we set up dis- LOVE FOUND- check my signature and call nw.
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Gten(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
Because of the nasty things you have done together.
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by 190: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
f rain c: dat is why we set up dis- LOVE FOUND- check my signature and call nw.

nice try looser wink wink
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
Gten: Because of the nasty things you have done together.

Lol, Vivid Imaginations of the "Crazy Moments" lipsrsealed.

The past haunts doesn't it. cheesy
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by badmrkt(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
geez! it ain't weird wif me.i've had my own part of the cake,xo i ain't regrettin no shiiit.anywhre,i ran into the b!atch last week she was wiff another niggga who felt he'z gat an angel.funny how that niggga claims the same b!atch i was penetrating...
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Leobreezy(m): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
For me, anytime i see my ex, a part of me wants to be nice and exchange pleasantries, while another part wants to give her a good right-hook punch. I guess my brain can't decide btw the two, hence the awkwardness.

2 Likes

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by 190: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
badmrkt: geez! it ain't weird wif me.i've had my own part of the cake,xo i ain't regrettin no shiiit.anywhre,i ran into the b!atch last week she was wiff another niggga who felt he'z gat an angel.funny how that niggga claims the same b!atch i was penetrating...

Love how u use the word B!tch

say it again cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
berekete86: This is an age-long question, WHY?
Is it because you might still be in love with them? Even after marrying someone else
or what do you think might be the reason?

Dont know but it feels even more wierd if you are walking with your spouse and you bump into an ex your spouse knows about. Made me very uncomfortable

1 Like

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by yuzedo: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
I shat in her hat and she wore it, so i always feel weird when i see her cos she couldn't take a joke. I feel weird for dating a loser like her. No healthy sense of humor. embarassed

But the gorimapa hairstyle she wears now fits her tho! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not Attracted To My Bf / Beverly Osu Goes Completely Nude In The Beach (+18 Photo) / Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.