Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? (12419 Views)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? / How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
190:

ehen you better add kerosene fast

. . .and Water when you're done.
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Meeky(m): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
This thread is so hilarious!chei all the exes don turn y by nw.lol.cant stop laffing
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
i think its 'cause you still have one or two thing with him/her, nostalgia steps in and you're lost in deep thoughts
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
badmrkt: geez! it ain't weird wif me.i've had my own part of the cake,xo i ain't regrettin no shiiit.anywhre,i ran into the b!atch last week she was wiff another niggga who felt he'z gat an angel.funny how that niggga claims the same b!atch i was penetrating...
Nigga I feel u on the rozay
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Redstone(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
As far as the charcoal is still hot, it is easy to restart the fire.
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by denzel2009: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
Cos you'll always remember your slam dunks

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by peren: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
I feel weird just thinking of running into my Ex, sometimes i wish i could do some kind of brain reset and forget it all!
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by NosaHenry(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
berekete86: This is an age-long question, WHY?
Is it because you might still be in love with them? Even after marrying someone else
or what do you think might be the reason?

It is into not in to
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by NosaHenry(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
berekete86: cos i cant even look at my Ex's facebook profile. it just kills me. and the thing is: i wouldnt go back to him for anything, i ran into him sometime ago it was really awkward between us. see, he was my best friend, so its like i lost even the friendship. wish there was a way i could erase the past. hopefully after i get married and start having kids, ill totally forget, till then.....
Men!! This guy will keep on poking you any time he wishes, even if you are married.
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 09, 2012
No, actually, he doesnt comment on any of my pics, status or poke me or anything. we just totally ignore each other.

Nosa-Henry:

Men!! This guy will keep on poking you any time he wishes, even if you are married.
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 09, 2012
Thank you dear, if you check the front page, the title of this post is different. The Mods edited it, so its them that made this mistake, not me. And i wonder why. thanks though.

Nosa-Henry:

It is into not in to
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by koolg: 12:20am On Oct 09, 2012
@topic
because love is a spell
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Druss(m): 6:40am On Oct 09, 2012
Especially if it was a serious relationship because you have seen each other completely. Nothing to hide.
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by emmanwandud(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2012
yuzedo: I shat in her hat and she wore it, so i always feel weird when i see her cos she couldn't take a joke. I feel weird for dating a loser like her. No healthy sense of humor. embarassed

But the gorimapa hairstyle she wears now fits her tho! undecided
JEALOUSY
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by chinnyonwu(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2012
TRADEMARK: She said i b.anged like thats the only thing i could do well.i remembered how i dey take tear am with my rod,O'boy this gal misses me the way i cannot describe myself.i know even if she goes for donkey years away from me,immediately we see we light the candle,bitter-sweet memories and how i make kinky sex with her even with my 11 inches d1ck.the husby is a sissy when it comes to good wilde s3x.am sure my thoughts flicker through her mind everytime cos we dated and fuc..ked religiously for 5yrs...i miss her too cos she got some fleshy and swollen punny.wherever you are plssss Ex- i still want you.I remember the last time we had good times for 3wks at De-Labo Hotel @Ilishan and Ikene Remo axis on Shagamu Expressly while she was an undergraduate of Babcock Uni,i remember after i got back to school in Ilorin,she called me she didnt see her menstrual Period.I had to send Gynaecosid to her through EMS next day delivery,funny how i had to pack the drug in between Sean Kingston Me Love Album and that of Akon.i had to do that cos she couldnt get out of the hostel to get it,and i no ready to father a baby though i deflowered her back then.I miss her for a whole lot of reasons most especially our orgies in every spot in her house and mine.even her parent's room,kitchen,anywhere.I miss the adventure but am sure she misses it more cos she got married to a nerd and workaholin Dr.
The question did not say narrate ur sexuaal escapades u this goat.

3 Likes

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by 2sexy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
chinnyonwu:
THE guy na complete clown... I hope say e no get sister. MUMU!

1 Like

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
Why una dey vex akoweyou like put jare well well for matter wey no be your own,you just wan yarn.shioor Olodo
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by teewai27: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sometimes I feel like talking to my ex but then I rmbr what he did and I just push the desire aside undecided
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by 190theclown: 8:48am On Oct 11, 2012
chinnyonwu:

grin grin
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Youngpo413: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2014
UjSizzle: Yeah i agree, it's awkward bumping into an ex smiley That rush of memories- both good and bad- always sneak up on you. Happy moments, mistakes made, regrets and longing...either ways i'ld prefer my ex remained an ex. Ahead ahead na hin i dey

GBAM!
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by BreezyRita(f): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2014
Not all ex abi exs.
Got a couple of ex I dnt feel weird talking to...... We're good, hang out together at times. There's only one ex I feel weird talking to. And I think its because we still have feelings for each other but refuse to admit it..
Can't say its d same reason for others sha
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by kagari: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2014
slimyem: I haven't ever run into any ex...
Our paths hardly cross after the ex-ing!
Naturally distance ends my relationship sort of. I have only went on a tour with one ex after we broke up. But still talking terms with all sha. Na even the ones i was not even dating, that just want to remote my life they form beef, like i send them
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by pinkishgal(f): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2014
I got all worked up last night simply because my mum told me my ex came to say hello to her yesterday in her shop. When she told me I left my mum in the kitchen, went to my room and cried my eyes out. Its over six month now we broke up but Can't seems to get over him. Its really hurts. Wish I could delete his memory off my head. God pls help me, can't do this on my own.
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by gbagaundetect11: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2014
pinkishgal: I got all worked up last night simply because my mum told me my ex came to say hello to her yesterday in her shop. When she told me I left my mum in the kitchen, went to my room and cried my eyes out. Its over six month now we broke up but Can't seems to get over him. Its really hurts. Wish I could delete his memory off my head. God pls help me, can't do this on my own.
I aint gonna arrest you because you are psychologically not ok. That is a noise that intrudes effective communication.
Er...erm, don't cry it all out, its for the best and if he's really yours, you'd be together again.
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by pinkishgal(f): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
gbagaundetect11:
I aint gonna arrest you because you are psychologically not ok. That is a noise that intrudes effective communication.
Er...erm, don't cry it all out, its for the best and if he's really yours, you'd be together again.
I wouldn't mind some corrections even though I'm emotionally down. Thanks
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by gbagaundetect11: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
pinkishgal: I wouldn't mind some corrections even though I'm emotionally down. Thanks
it's not much an error, it's just that you should, next time, use 'when she informed me' and not 'when she told me' it's not an error, the first is just more acceptable than the second.
And thanks for the 'open hands'
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by pinkishgal(f): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
gbagaundetect11: it's not much an error, it's just that you should, next time, use 'when she informed me' and not 'when she told me' it's not an error, the first is just more acceptable than the second.
And thanks for the 'open hands'
ok,you're welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not Attracted To My Bf / When A Guy Doesn't Call / Does Hot Guinness Stout Remove Pregnancy Of Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.